2

breath of scandal (korean version)

tonight sunggyu, woohyun and ljoe went to valentine dance party. there were beautiful girls. one of them was lee hana. lee hana is a girl who likes to flirt with every boy but she actually likes nam woohyun the most. no, she doesnt like woohyun, she FALLS IN LOVE for woohyun. but woohyun never responds her even once, but it doesnt make hana stop trying. 

 

hana went to the dance party with her close friend named kim sperry. kim sperry is the most beautiful girl in college, smart, kind and the most wanted by boys. sperry has a faithful boyfriend named Sam.

he is a son of farmer. he isnt rich. he can continue his study bcs of getting scholarship. they have been dating for  3 years. every one assumes that they both often make love but actually they dont, even once.

 

after the party was finished; hana, sperry, sam went to sam's old car. before they went home, sam asked,"do you guys want ice cream?"

"of course." sam went to the nearest cafe to buy 3 ice cream by foot. unfortunately, he met sunggyu, woohyun and ljoe. sunggyu likes sperry. he wants her to be his. and unluckily, he can't have sperry. 

"excuse me, i want to buy 3 ice cream."

"okay, they cost $10"

"here you are"

before sam went back to his car, sunggyu and his friends bothered sam.

"hi the son of farmer." sunggyu mocked.

"hello." sam answered politely.

"which ice cream belongs to my baby sperry?"sunggyu smirked.

"this one."

"aww can i get "the cherry" which is on the top of the ice cream?"

the cherry symbolizes ity, that's why sam spontaneously punched sunggyu on the face.

" you, i'll get her cherry someday!"

sam spilled the 3 ice cream on sunggyu deliberately. woohyun and ljoe helped sunggyu get up.

 

meanwhile, in the car, sperry and hana had a small talk.

"sperry, what do you think of sunggyu?he's cool right?"

"i just dont like his personality and attitude."

"hmm how about woohyun?he's flawless right?"

"idk."

hana was a lil bit disappointed with sperry's answer. for sperry, it's not a secret that  hana loves woohyun. she shows her feeling openly with sperry. according to sperry, the way woohyun talks and behaves were countrified but as sperry doesnt want to hurt hana's heart, she has never expressed her opinion.

 

"sam asked me to make love with him. but i dont think i can do that. ah it's confusing."

hana answered angrily,"if you want to do it, just do it, if you dont want to do it, just dont do it. why do you have grumble?you're pretty. famous. you'll get scholarship and you should be thankful for what you have. tsk. you know i wish i could be you." hana got out of sam's car and went home by herself.

sperry couldnt say anything. she was supposed to be grateful. she was easily grumpy. suddenly, sam was in the car.

"where's my ice cream sam?"

"i fought with sunggyu, he said something which made me mad. and i purposely spilled the ice cream on his head."

"really?you're in big trouble, you shouldnt have done that."

"i dont care and im not afraid."

 

on the way to go sperry's home, sam stopped his car under a big tree. they made out. sam leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. time flew fast. they decided to go home.