1

breath of scandal (korean version)

"are you serious?"

"i swear!"

"you're a liar sunggyu."

"what do you think about me, ljoe?am i telling you a lie?it's fact that an amazing can apply a on "yours" with ?HAHA"

ljoe stared at his friends, kim sunggyu and nam woohyun, with the puzzling look.

"i dont know whether she can."

"there's no point asking you because you have never ed a eh?"sunggyu retorted.

"and you have?"asked woohyun while laughing.

" me?often ;)" sunggyu said proudly.

 

that 3 boys were sitting while having a talk in a restaurant named Dairy Hun. Sunggyu was sitting on a blue chair meanwhile woohyun and ljoe were sharing a long black chair. Sunggyu is the 'leader' for woohyun and ljoe bcs everything that sunggyu ordered them to do, they always did it. 

 

"i dont believe it. my dad suggested me to go with a ." woohyun exclaimed.

Ljoe grimaced while imagining it. "arent you ashamed?"

"why should i?"

woohyun looked at ljoe due to he wanted to mock at ljoe. 

"he's lying, brainless! there's no ion place!" said sunggyu. 

woohyun said," i didnt tell you that i went to ion place, i said i went with a e HAHA silly you!"

"you mean that there's a who is in this country?what's her name? where does she live?"sunggyu was interested in the topic.

3 of them laughed at each other and they called the waitress to pour vodka into their glass. 

sunggyu talked, " my dad said that A REAL GUY will never be satisfied in two things, a girl and alcohol ;)"

Sunggyu laughed and had a good time with his friends.

Ljoe got drunk and uttered , "last saturday night, i threw up bcs of too much alcohol, and i stole watermelons which were in my neighbour's house and i bought a can of paint to doodle the post office"

sunggyu and woohyun made fun of ljoe's words and laughed. they felt bored. some es didnt show up tonight, they had no one to flirt with. but they didnt want to go home though. 

sunggyu found an idea where to go to make their boredom disappear.

"how about going to Wanmalrt?we will have a lot of  fun there, dont you think so?"

"alright!" woohyun and ljoe shouted in unison.

 

They went straight to the wanmalrt. After reaching it, they went clubing and flirted with every girl they met.

woohyun made out with y and ljoe was just like "aww i can't stand to see it..."

sunggyu asked for one of the waitress' phone number.

they literally had much fun every night. no one is brave enough to scold sunggyu bcs his dad is one of richest man in seoul. 

woohyun's dad is also an important man in seoul. his dad has a large territory.

whereas ljoe is just an average guy who's lucky bcs he befrieds with the sons of important man in south seoul.

 

 

 

 

thank you for reading :) i will update soon