Snow Has Fallen.

♥ Snow Has Fallen ♥

 

"Look Girls! There he is!" shouted the girls. Oh My! There's the guy who could make my dreams come true: Wu Yi Fan also known as Kris. He's gorgeous, good at sports and most popular guy in school. He's probably totally out of my league, but.

"Ouucch!" I said because my friend Taeyeon hit me on the head.

"Before you start back up with the daydreaming again, isn't there something more important you ought to be doing, Sunny?" asked Taeyeon. That's right. This is the day.

"Today's the day you're going to give him the letter, right?" she continued.

"That's right. Today is the day." I shouted while raising the letter. Most of the girls looked at me.

"So, Go and give it to him. He's right there." Taeyeon said while pointing at Kris. I stood up and released the confidence in me.

"I need to give it to him. Fighting Sunkyu." I said. I was about to walk to him when the fangirls arrived.

"Yaaaaah... Kriisss Ooppaaa!! Saaranghaaeee!!!." said the fangirls and bumped to me.

"Ouucch.. Oucchhh....." I said and I was left behind.

I walked to the classroom with an upset face.

"What You still haven't given it to him?" shouted Taeyeon.

"You're always letting those fangirls get in the way." she continued with a mad face.

"But this time it's even worse than usual! I stayed up three nights in a row writing that letter!!." I said. Speaking of the letter.

"My letter?" I asked.

"Where did you put the letter?" taeyeon asked.

"Is this yours?" The guy with a perfect outfit asked.

"Oh my love letter." I said while getting my letter but he raised the letter.

"I wouldn't call it a "love letter" anyway." said this Guy. What did he say?

"What did you say?" I said.

"It looks more like somone issuing a challenge if you ask me." He said.

"Whaaat?" I said.

"OMG!! LuHan Oppa is here." squeeled the girls. Who is he anyways?

"You should know, He is LuHan, Kris' bestfriend. The two of them are always together. Jeez! You never pay attention to anybody but Kris, do you ?" whispered Taeyeon.

"LuHan is student body president and he comes from a long line of doctors. He's a lot more cool and reserved than Kris, but there are lots of girls who have a thing for him." said Taeyeon.

"Really?" I said.

"He doesn't usually talk to just anybody." Taeyeon said.

"But Taeyeonnie, Why did he say my love letter was like a challenge?" I asked.

"I found it on the ground and figured I would give it to Kris, but it was so full of mistakes that I wound up correcting it instead." He said. I was embarrassed and Taeyeon facepalmed herself.

Dear Wu Yi Fan,

I'd like to intoduse INTRODUCE

myself. My Naem NAME

is Lee Sunkyu but nown KNOWN

as Sunny. Actually, I've wanted

to talk to you for along A LONG

time Oppa. I wish to be friend FRIENDS

with you.

"First of all, there are spelling mistakes and missing letters all over the place. And why did you use a black ink pen? You should have written it with a pink or a purple pen-something cute and girly. And next time be more direct with your wording." LuHan explained.

"I-I don't want to admit it but he has a point." I admitted.

"Hmmp. If you can't even do that much..your love letter will just get lost in the shuffle. Anyway, I better be going. Do what you can, I guess?" he said. I blocked his way and kneeled to him.

"Uhhm? Do you want something?" He said.

"I know it's embarrassing. LuHan-ssi You're Kris' bestfriend, so you must know him pretty well, right?" I asked.

"I guess so..... But what does that have to do with?" he said

"In that case-would you be my coach?" I said with much effort. This could be a huge oppurtunity!!

"Your coach? Nuh Michesseo? (Are you crazy?)" he said. I guess I am.

"I just want you to give me advice about how to approach him."

"Why should I do something like that? It sounds like a trouble."

"Well, Correcting my letter didn't seem to be much of a hassle for you."

"That's more because I coudn't stand reading such sloppy writing."

"Well obviously I'm the kind of girl who needs all the help she can get, aren't I?" "It's a sad situation, isn't it? Don't you fell sorry for me? Don't you want to save me from myself?" I pouted. I guess he can't resist my aegyo.

"All right, All right, I'll do it! So cut it out already." he said with an irritating voice.

"Huh? Yaaaayyy!! He'll do it.." I shouted.

"this is a terrible idea, just so you know!!" he said.

"I did it. I did it." Just a few minutes ago, it seemed like I would never get a chance. But know I'm one step closer to making my dream come true!!


"Wow" I said while  looking at LuHan's house. 

"Is this really where he lives?" I thought to myself. It's like a mansion. He is really rich.

"Hey! Why are you skulking around in front of my house like that? Hurry up and get inside." A guy with a mad face said.

I entered in his house and it was like a palace. I'm so clever that I picked him as my coach. I'll be looking like a princess and loved by Kris in no time.

"Wear this." He lended me an APRON??

"Apron?"

"I was thinking I'd have you do a little cooking." He said and his butler went near me and placed the foods.

"That looks delicious." I thought. Get to your senses Sunny.

"But what are you saying-that I'm supposed to cook this?" I said to him.

"Well, They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right? So today's lesson is THE ART OF CRUISINE." He said.

"What? That doesn't sound right to me"

"Don't be so stupid It's important to master the basics." He said and gave me a list.

"What the? Is this what you called "Coaching"? Just handling me a list? Aren't you going to teach me how to make these things?"

"I've never cooked anything from scratch before." He said and left.

So I follow the list and do my very best to make it delicious. Minutes passed and it was done.

"Ok, the beef stroganoff is ready." I yelled. He sat on the chair and stared at it and took a bite.

"Are you going to kill me, It taste aweful." He said.

"I told you I've never cooked before." I said.

"Okay. I'll teach you so you must pay attention."

"Neh, Chef." I said happily and we started to cook.

He taught me about the recipe used and how to make it delicious. He's so amazing and really good at this-cooking.

"It's ready." I screamed that make him mad.

"I did it coach. I really did!" I shouted even more.

"She's so creepy. Well, I'm sure Kris will enjoy it. Now all you have to do is give it to him." He said.

"If he was that easy to approach, you really think I'd be going to give it to him?" I asked.

"You're so Stupid." He said.


The next day: 

We're at the place where the coolest kids from school hang out!

"If it wasn't for me, you'd never be able to set foot in this place. I figured if we met him here, there wouldn't be any distraction to get in the way." He said that made me think.

"So this is what it feels like to be a member of the elite." I thought.

"Hey Kris." shouted LuHan that made my heart beat faster.

"LuHan." He said and came to us.

"Who's this? Hi there Miss." He said and smiled at me. OMFG! I can't breath.

"Uhmm. Uhmm." I think I lost my mind.

"Hurry up and give it to him." whispered LuHan.

"I don't think we've met before, have we?" He asked with a cute face.

"Uhhm. N-neh. This Is For You." I said and gave the basket with the menu I made.

"Wow. It looks delicious." He complimented that made me smile.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I-I'm Sunny. Lee Sunny. I hope you love it." I said.

"Thank You Sunny. I totally love it." He said ang hugged me. It feels like heaven.

"I guess I need to go. Someone's calling me. Bye." He said and left. Why do he need to left so early ? 

"Looks like he's in a hurry. But hey, At least you got to meet him and make a connection with him, right?"

"Oh, Coach! Thank You very much. How can I repay you?" I said with a teary eye. and totally hugged him so tight.

"What the? You're embarrassing." He said that I stopped hugging him.

"I'm Sorry. I was just happy that I had finally met him."

"Was it really exciting for you?" LuHan asked with a strange expression.

"Yes. Of Course."

"Well, I guess I just don't get it." He said.

"Really? I feel bad for you, then." I .

"Feel bad for...?" He asked.

"Yes! Because  you obviously never had the feeling before."

"How dare you!" He glared at me.

"For me, It was a love at first sight with Kris Oppa. This was the first time I ever even talked to him but just seeing him passed by or hearing his voice.. No, not even that. Just thinking of him makes me feel so warm inside." I continued.

"Eeew! So Dramatic." He sarcastically said.

"A-and of course, There's also my dream."

"Dream? What Dream?" He asked.

"I know it's kinda overly romantic, but I really want my first kiss to happen outside the falling snow." I emotionally said. What?! I can't beleive I just said that out loud. Babo! Sunkyu! I saw LuHan who wa just laughing his out. Is he really teasing me?

"You're so mean."

"No. It's just listening to your lame story just now, I realized something." He said seriously.

"What is it?" 

"Any guy would be lucky to be the object of your affection." Did LuHan just said that?

"Really?" I asked but he didn't answered instead he went near my face and looked at me. Seductively ? I mean seriously. I stepped backward but he stepped forward until I bumped into something hard and when I looked back it was already the wall. I was at the end of the wall and our lips was inches apart.

"LuHan?" C-coach?" "LuHan?" Why is he leaning so close to me? And Atlast he already spoke.

"I've decided........The real coaching starts NOW!" He said.

"Huh?" I stared at him blankly.

"You're not even close to where you need to be! So far you've just been gaining experience points. But now it's time to level up!! Look what happened just a few minutes ago, You finally had the perfect to get cozy with Kris, and instead you froze up like a statue. Look at you! Even around me you're nervous!" He said.

"Th-that's because you were so close to me." I said that made me blushed and feel embarrassed.

"You know what your problem is? You've got big dreams, but you don't have any experience with guys at all. I guess I have to show you what you'll need to know." He explained. What is he trying to say?

"We need to act that were couple and show everybody our sweetness to each other."

"Are you crazy?" I said.

"Just trust me, Okay?" He said while cupping my face that made me nodd.

 

"Are you sure we need to do this?" I asked him.

"Don't be afraid." He answered and held my hand. We entered in the canteen whith a smile in our faces and trying to act as a real couple. Everyone in the canteen looked at us suspiciously and most of the girls stared at me angrily but I didn't mind them instead I smiled.

"When the heck did this happened?" shouted one of the queenkas.

"I can't take this. She's not even that beautiful." I heard the girl said.

"Lovely morning, Don't you think dear?" LuHan looked at me that made me nervous.

"Y-yes." I smiled.

"Relax, You need to act naturally." He whispered that made me think of that.

"What do you want to eat dear?" 

"Anything." I answered.

LuHan ordered the food and we ate. He feed me and I fed him. We were like dating. I can't concentrate because of the stares of the students but when I looked directly at him I feel secured. Holding hands, Eating lunch together and Feeding one another. I thought Kris Oppa will be the first guy I did any of those things with.

 

Another day of practice. I'm already tired. I've been with LuHan everyday but nothing seems to happen with me and Kris Oppa. LuHan scolded the heck out of me again today. He said I'm not still ready.

"Enough Already! When am I gonna get a chance to do this all for real with Kris Oppa?" I shouted in my mind. I think I'm getting crazy. -.-

"OK, I'm back. Let's pick up where we left...." I cutted my words while entering LuHan's room when I saw him sleeping on the coach.

"He fell asleep." I said and took a pick on him.

"He must be very tired from working so hard with me lately. But thanks to you, I'm gaining a lot of experience of love." I said while looking straight at him.

It's wierd, though. In the beginning it was like pulling a teeth to get him to help me but now...Just a single call for help you're already there. Well probably because you're my coach, I guess.

"If I were in love with you, LuHan, instead. It would be so much easier to make my dream come true." I looked at him and was getting closer to his face when he suddenly woke up.

"Aaaaah!" "Aaaaah." We both shouted that made me fell to the ground.

"I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry." I said while covering my face.

"What are you doing down there? Are you okay?" He said and helped in getting up.

"Y-yeah."

"Sorry. I fell asleep. Now where were we?" He asked.

"Uhhm. I guess let's practice next time. You better rest LuHan." I said and was about to go out of his room.

Why is my heart pounding like this? Usually I only feel like this around Kris. Does this mean? Aniiyoo! Sunny! You just fell and of course you're heart will pound. That's right!

~NO ONE's Point Of View~

LuHan was walking on the way to the library where he will meet Sunny when a friend of him shouted his name.

"LuHan!" Luhan looked at the person and it was Kris.

"Hey LuHan"

"Hello Kris."

"have you heard? There's some rumor going around about you." 

"Huh?" LuHan looked at him blankly.

"Apparently, despite the fact that you don't usually go in for a long-term relationships, rumor has it that recently you've decided to settle down with one very lucky lady." He said with a smile on his face.

"Huh?"

"Lee Sunny?" He said.

"Y-you've got the wrong idea Kris." LuHan defended myself.

"Huh? Really?"

"Yes."

"Well, If you're not interested with her, then maybe I'll ask her out myself." He said that made LuHan surprised.

"Well, she brought me my favorite food, didn't she? So I figure out she must be atleast somewhat interested. Besides, She's cute, and I'd like to get to know her better." He continued and those words made LuHan heart beat faster and it was like tearing into pieces.

"Why am I feeling like this?" LuHan thought to himself.

"R-really?" LuHan asked with a low voice.

"So Yeah, I figured I would give it a try and ask her out. What do you think?" Kris said with a smile.

"If that's what you think then you should go for it." he said with a weak smile.

Meanwhile, Sunny was waiting inside the library, reading abook to entertain herself.

"LuHan is late again." She thought. While waiting for LuHan, Sunny remembered something.

"I got it! I know why I feel so happy about meeting up with LuHan today."

"It must be because he said we were gonna work on the best way to tell Kris how I feel." She said with a loud voice.

"Lady, Keep your voice low. This is a library." said the librarian.

"I'm Sorry." said Sunny.

"But if I tell Kris Oppa how I feel and everything works out according to the planm I won't get to spend time with Luhan anymore." Sunny thought. Why did that thought makes Sunny feel so sad?

"Sunny?" LuHan finally appeared.

"LuHan, What makes you so long?"

"Kris is looking for you. He's waiting for you at the back of the school."

"this is all happening so fast. I can't believe it. I'm finally getting a chance to tell him how I feel. OK! I'll go find him right now." Sunny said and was about to walk when LuHan tell Sunny something.

"Sunny, My time as your coach is over now." said LuHan that made Sunny stop.

"What? Why?" Sunny asked.

"You're loud, embarrassing and I had seroius doubts  about you when we first started. But you're also cheerful and honest about your feelings. Those are a couple of good points. So with that, I think you should just be yourself and tell him how you feel in your own words." LuHan said that made Sunny frown but deep inside LuHan he was hurt and he wants to kill himself for saying that.

"LuHan? Are you serious?"

"Good Luck and they say it's gonna snow tonight and that's good news, right? Tonight could be the night your dream  finally comes true." LuHan said while walking away from Sunny so that Sunny can't see his teary eyes.

"I'm Sorry. I need to do this. For me, not to get hurt." LuHan thought.

Sunny was left alone in the library and so she decided to meet with Kris.

"Oh! Lee Sunny, right?" Kris greeted.

"Wu Kris." Sunny smiled.

"It's cold, isn't it?" Kris started their conversation and Sunny nodd.

"I'm glad you came to see meout her. Listen, Sunny. You like me, don't you?" asked Kris but Sunny didn't answer.

"I remember the food you gave me the first time we met. It was really good."

"It's like a dream come true. I can't believe this is really happening. It's just LuHan said. Tonight could be the night. Should I tell him how I feel? In my own words, like LuHan told me to." Sunny thought while looking at Kris' face.

"Uhm. Sunny? the way you felt about me, Do you feel the same way now?" Kris asked that made Sunny nervous.

"I need to tell him my true feelings," Sunny thought.

"Sunny?" asked Kris.

"I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry Kris but I don't. I'm Sorry." Sunny confessed to Kris. 

"Why am I doing this? I thought this is what I wanted. I thought my dream was going to come true." Sunny said to herself.

"It's Okay. I think you need to find LuHan." Kris said while comforting Sunny.

"Thank You Kris." Sunny said and bid goodbye.

Sunny left Kris and went to find LuHan. She visited the library, canteen and to the lobby but LuHan wasn't there. She went to the garden and found LuHan who was about to go home.

"I don't understand it. I don't understand my own feeling anymore." Sunny shouted that made luHan heard it.

"What are you doing her, Sunny? What about Kris?" LuHan asked.

"I-I think I still have a lot to learn from you." Sunny said. All that she know is that Luhan is the one who Sunny keeps thinking of.

"You need to go there." LuHan said.

"I want you to be my forever Coach, LuHan." Sunny said with braveness. LuHan went near her.

"You idiot. I told you I'm not gonna be your coach anymore." He said and flinch Sunny's head.

"Yes. I'm crazy. I hate myself for even loving you. I hate myself. I hate myself." Sunny said and she was hitting her head when LuHan grab her wrist and pull Sunny closer for a kiss.

LuHan kissed Sunny passionately and it was intense. Sunny response to the kiss and it lasted for seconds. The didn't know that the snow has already fallen. Sunny noticed the snowflakes and removed her lips from the kiss.

"I'm Sorry. But do you still want Kris to be the one?" asked Luhan.

"No. My dream has already been fulfilled. I had my first kiss..with the person who matters to me the most." Sunny said and kissed LuHan.

 

EVERY GIRL HAS A DREAM BUT IF YOU'RE WITH THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE WITH THE MOST.

THEN IN YOUR HEART THE SNOW WILL FALL WHENEVER YOU NEED TO.


How was it ? :))

It was my first time to write a one-shot. :)

I'm Sorry for the late update and I'm Sorry if it was not that good.

COMMENT is a Must but please no Negative :))

Thank You :))