The Jealousy Of Tiffany Hwang.

Me and Kingka

Lee Ji Eun's POV

I can't wait for school to start. Today,also, I prepared lunch for Woo Young oppa. When I entered the school I felt someone por water on me. No,not again. What should I do? Last time, the one who saved me from those bullies that were requested by Tiffany was Shinhye. Now how should I protect myself? I went to my locker and found piece of paper saying "Ugly. Quit school. Break up with Wooyoung oppa. Stop seducing Wooyoung oppa." This is...this is...deffinetly Tiffany Hwang.

Wooyoung's POV

I went to my locker and saw Jieun holding piece of paper.

Wooyoung: What's that?

Jieun: Nothing.

Wooyoung: It's okay, tell me what's that? Love letter? Bully? or cheat paper?

Jieun: Nothing.

She's definnetly lying. Because she's very bad at lying. 

Wooyoung: i know it's something. Now, show me Lee Jieun.

jieun: No.

I went to her and grabbed it from her. It's...bully paper. It's deffinetly...Tiffany Hwang. I went to class of 2b. And went to her.

Wooyoung: This is all your doing right?

Tiffany: i knew this would've told you. After all she's good for nothing girl. The only thing she's good at is seducing men.

Wooyoung: Tiffany Hwang!

Tiffany: WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DONE THEN? SHE STOLE YOU FROM ME!

Wooyoung: IN FIRST PLACE, I NEVER WAS YOURS.

Tiffany: YOU WERE! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! MAYBE TO YOU i was just mere friend. But, to me you're everything. And yet she came and stole your heart with her nasty personality.

Wooyoung: I'm sorry. But, she didn't stole my heart with her nasty personality she stole my heart with her kindness. So, don't talk badly of her. Because she's the most important person to me. So, please. And if you do something similar to this I won't ever forgive you.

I said that and left.

Tiffany's POV

What? What? How come oppa is that attached to that ? Ugh. It makes me angry.