meeting Teen Top ...

Friends?

THIS "..." MEANS SOMEBODY IS SAYING SOMETHING, THIS (...) MEANS SOMEBODY IS THINKING SOMETHING. Thank you and enjoy...

You were walking and walking, you didn't even know where you were going.

You stopped for a second to look around you. Then you realized that you were standing in a forest... all alone... in the middle of the night.

You heard noises... again you looked around you.... NOBODY... 

You just kept walking till somebody turned you, with a lot of force. You closed your eyes because you thought  he was going to hit you. but nothing came, so you opend your eyes. and wow who was holding you had an angelic face and you just kept staring at him. "What does a little girl like you do in a dangerous forest like this? With really scary guys like us?" the guy with the angelic face said. You looked at him and to the boys standing behind him. You saw 5 boys and they were all looking at you, but they weren't scary. Only the one who was wearing all black clothes.He was a little scary. You begon laughing really hard, so hard that your stumich hurted. You kept laughing and the boy with the red t-shirt asked: "Why on earth are you laughing? I mean the chance is really big that we are going to you?!!!". "I'm just laughing because he said: scary guys like us. You aren't scary at all." I said between my laughters. They all looked at you in surprise. There was a long silence until the boy with the blue pance said: "Niel, come here for a second, I need to say something to you guys...".  Niel went to the boys. (you: So his name is Niel) Before Niel went to the 5 boys, he whispered in your ear: "Stay here, we can run faster.". Niel went to the boys. You shivered for a moment. (you: Like I was going to go away.) 

TEEN TOP'S POV

"Wassup?' Niel asked. "I got a plan,..." Changjo said. " Everyone was now listening.

....'S POV 

Now you were just standing there. They were just whispering. You didn't understand a single word. You were so bored, so you looked around you. Suddenly everyone turned and looked at you with a smirk. You thought it was pretty scary. "What?" you asked.


So what did you think about this chapter?? I know it is really short :((( but I'm new.... so I need to learn writing. By the way I need your opinion.... Do you think I need to write this farther or do you think I need to stop writing this (because it or anything) and just stop with writing anything. Then I will just become a silent reader again xD lol :) please say your opinion. Thanks

kisses KpopOwnsMyLife<3