Everything is just ....

Friends?

_____ wake up!!! Your left eye was open to see who was the one who disturbed your night rest. "I don't want to get up!!' You yelled. Luna (your best friend) left the room. You thought "yes!!" Then she came back with a glass of water. "Don't you dare to spit that all over me!" You said to Luna. Luna smirked and ..... "Luna!! You are such a ..... URGH" You said angry. "WAKE UP!! SCHOOL STARTS IN 20 MINUTES AND YOUR PARENTS GONNA Be ANGRY IF YOU DON'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY" she yelled into my ear. "Ah my ear!! Wait... What?? 20minutes!!!" You jumped out of your bed into the bathroom. You were really fast because you were ready in about 10 minutes. "Lets go!" You took your backpack and your keys. When you and Luna arrived at school, you couldn't believe your eyes. There was nobody and the school wasn't open yet. "Luna you lied to me T_T" "I know sorry, but that was the only way I could wake you up" she said. You were about to sit when Luna said "______ may I go to my boyfriend?" You looked around and saw her boyfriend. "Urgh whatever go to you're ugly boyfriend". You weren't that happy that Luna had the popluar guy of the school as boyfriend. Because You knew he was going to break Luna's heart. You couldn't stand him, he was like: oh look at me I'm everything. So annoying. "Yah! You're just jalouse that I have a boyfriend and you not!" Luna said while smiling. "Ofcourse Luna! Just go." You saw her running to her 'urgh' boyfriend. Minutes flied away and it was like You were waiting 100 years until the bell rang. FINALLY!! All the student went inside the building to their lessons.

*It were 4 boring hours.*

"Trrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggg" yes the lunch break. You took all your stuff and went to the tables. You had only 1 friend on this school, Luna. So You sat alone because Luna was with her boyfriend. You hoped the last 3 hours were going to be fast. You wanted to go to you room and lock the door and be alone. Just because You hated to go home... You hated your parents and your brother. They hitted you like You were a toy. You just hated your life.. 

*3 boring hours later*

you took your stuff and went to your home. When You were home You saw the car of your parents AND from your brother. "No that can't be! Why are they here???" You went really quiet into the house, took your shoes off and went to the livingroom. You saw them and your dad yelled "Ah you're finally home!!! Come and sit next to me sweetie" you could say he dranked to much. You were about to go to your room and shut the door when your brother took your arm and hitted you right in your face. "Listen to your dad, you little piece of sh**" he yelled. You stamped him in his man place and ran to your chamber to lock it. You took a few clothes and shoes and you did them in your backpack. "Come out ____!!! Now!!! Or I am going to hit you harder!!! Your mother yelled. Then you jumped out of your window and walked away from your house. You had enough!!! You couldn't stand this anymore!! But you didn't knew your life was going to change... 

                                                                                                                                                                                                       

ok.... So this is my first story/chapter thing ;3 I hope you like it :) but wait.... Teen Top will come :D sorry if this :( it is only the beginning :) oh and sorry if there are any English words mistakings or something(^_^) and my last thing: will anyone make a poster for me?? :P