GYM STORY

GYM STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Just... tell me, who the hell is he?”

The principal was very angry. He wanted to know the truth, but he just couldn’t.

Seeun grinned.

“I have no idea what you are talking about, sir.”she said to the principal Lee Ah, a 42-year-old annoying man.

He was so stubborn that he didn’t know how to give up and that was the reason why Seeun was having such fun right now.

“I’ve heard that you saw the culprit who broke all the windows.”

Seeun started laughing.

“Who said this? I didn’t see anything and even if I did, I’d never tell you.”

Lee Ah shouted “If you don’t tell me, you’ll be punished instead of the culprit!”

Seeun puffed her cheeks.

“Whatever.”

“A month!” shouted Lee Ah again. “You’ll be cleaning the gym.”

~*~*~*~*~

“Yah! Mom, just calm down please!” Seeun shouted at her phone. “I won’t tell it because I hate that principal, okay? I’ll be fine anyways, it will just take some couple of hours. So you don’t have to worry.”

Finally, she turned off the phone. Then, she saw Lee Ah again.

“I’ll find him.”the annoying principal whispered.

Seeun smiled.

“You think the culprit will come to the gym just because he feels guilty?”

Lee Ah smirked.

Seeun added in a hurry. “By the way, my boyfriend can come today to see me, he’s worried to death.”

Raising an eyebrow, the principal said “You have a boyfriend?”

He looked very surprised and that made Seeun angry.

“What? I’m quite popular, you know!”

The principal raised both of his hands to the level of his face and said “I mean... Ah, nevermind...”

~*~*~*~*~

At the end of the day, Seeun started cleaning the gym. The principal was there too saying “Poor you, you’re cleaning all alone, huh?” in a sarcastic tone.

Right at that moment, someone came. It was a boy with curiosity written all over his face.

Seeun smiled.

“And that’s my boyfriend, principal.”

Both the principal and the boy were shocked.

“Really? But he’s good looking!” the principal said.

Seeun gave him a fake smile.

“Anyway, no one is allowed to help you. He has to leave.” The principal continued.

Seeun answered with an “OK.” and turned to the boy saying “Leave darling... NOW.”

The boy nodded and left quickly.

The principal waited there for half an hour more, but then his wife called and he left too. After a while, when Seeun was all concentrated on cleaning, the boy came back.

Looking up at him, Seeun said “Why the hell did you come back?” with anger quite visible in her tone.

The boy tried to defend himself saying “I just wanted to know...”

“Know what?” Seeun asked, still angry.

The boy answered. “Why didn’t you tell the principal? If you did, you wouldn’t be here doing this now...”

Seeun shrugged.

“I just didn’t, OK? It’s none of your business!”

The boy raised one of his brows, a wicked smile appearing on his face.

“Soooo... Are you in love with me?”

Seeun started laughing. She laughed, laughed and laughed. She just couldn’t stop herself.

In between her laughs, she said “No way, dude. Just no way. I don’t believe in that nonsense and I don’t even know you?”

The boy shouted “Then why?”

 “Look, I don’t believe in love but I believe in second chances. If you do something like that ever again, I’m going to tell you to the principal. But this time... I’m giving you another chance.” Seeun said with seriousness written all over her face.

The boy looked like he didn’t believe.

“But...you told the principal that you were my girlfriend!”

Seeun rolled her eyes.

“That’s because I knew th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter