Chapter 1

Fake Smile

 

I have never ever cried once in my life. People hates me but I don’t care. People says I’m cold, people says I’m not sympathic, people says I don’t have feelings but they actually just can’t understand the real me…..

(News on TV)

*SHOCKING NEWS! THE FAMOUS ACTOR KIM SHIN RETIRED AFTER LAUNCHING HIS MOVIE “LOVE WILL NEVER DIE” AND HE’S GOING TO ENTER HIS FORMER SCHOOL “LILAC INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL*

“Kyaa~ have you heard Shin-oppa is coming back to school!”

“Kyaa~ is he coming back to the same class?”

“I hope so he’s so handsome kyaa~”

“Good Morning~!” Shin said as he enter the classroom

“SHIN!!!” the whole class shouted except for me. I have no interest in human. I hate them. Even if I said his name no one will notice me.

“MISS LEE! WHAT PAPER WORK IS THIS?! YOU NEED TO WRITE A REVIEW OF MR KIM’S MOVIE!” the teacher shouted at me

“I just don’t have the feel of the movie. What am I supposed to write? ‘I feel sorry for the girl’?”

I replied coldly as I leave the classroom even it was not time to go home.

“don’t bother her Shin-oppa she has always been like that.”

“bro, how was the filming? I heard your retiring. Why?”

 

>Su-mi’s home<

“Catcholate! I’m home” I shouted to my cat which I saved from the rain at school. *meow* he is just like a chocolate but cat versioned.

(while filming Catcholate) “Catcholate, you really love dolls don’t you? Would you like a treat? *meow* you’re so cute. Don’t leave me ok! Here you go”

I never filmed anything else rather than catcholate. I never want to film something I hate. Actually student’s from my class found catcholate first but I refused to help them. Then there was a sudden rain. I quickly grabbed my raincoat and comeback to school to save catcholate. Good thing he is healthy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTWuhvbvhbg8vWg293z7A

>Next 2 days in school<

“hey have you heard ? the cat in school got rolled over by a car because of Su-mi”

“isn’t it cruel? She could just let the cat stay at school.”

“she really have no feelings!”

“what’s goin on guys?” Shin asked the girls

“it’s Su-mi oppa. She killed the cat we found 2 days ago”

It was about time for computer then Shin and some boys come to me

“was it really you?” Shin asked kindly. But I just ignore him

“do you really keep a camera recorder everyday?” again I ignored him until my camera recorder fell from my bag.

“AHA its really you lets see whats in her shall we” the boys said while trying to play it.

“DON’T!” I shouted then shin let me go from the boys

“okay that’s enough guys!” Shin said and kindly look at me with a smile. I just ran away but he was chasing me.

* you’re so cute. Don’t leave me ok! Here you go * the movie playing from my camera recorder

“its not her isn’t it”

“I felt bad”

“we were wrong about it”

Meanwhile I was chased by Shin until I tripped.

“you didn’t actually did it right? You saved the cat on that rainy day.” Shin told me but how come he know about it?

“how did you know?” I asked curiously

“because if you were late for about 1-2 minute I would be there.” Shin replied to me and I was shocked.