Huh?

Who knew?

To: Hyosung

From: Himchan

Sent: 11:06 PM

He thought I was Chinese! Isn’t that insane?! She even made me pay for everything! Not that I don’t like doing so, but she ordered every single dish from the menu! I can’t believe it!

 

To: Himchan

From: Hyosung

Sent: 11:07 PM

                Hahaha! That’s what you get, Himchan! Mr. Lover Boy couldn’t get himself a girlfriend anymore!

 

To: Hyosung

From: Himchan

Sent: 11:08 PM

Whatever! :P Aish. I’m done with these blind dates. I should’ve never made Yongguk set me up. It was crazy!

 

To: Himchan

From: Hyosung

Sent: 11:09 PM

                You have no idea how much you’re making me laugh right now, Himchannie.

 

To: Hyosung

From: Himchan

Sent: 11:10 PM

                Let’s make a deal, alright? If the both of us are still single by 2013, let’s be in a relationship. Game?

 

To: Himchan

From: Hyosung

Sent: 11:11 PM

                Since the possibility of that happening seems to be pretty low, then okay. Game!

 

To: Hyosung

From: Himchan

Sent: 11:11 PM

                Hey, it’s 11:11 PM! Make a wish! Make a wish!

 

 

-----

 

 

Hyosung smiled at herself as she scrolled through her phone, reading the messages she exchanged with Himchan last 2011. It was the time when they were still friends...until Himchan was selected as a trainee and debuted as a soloist. Hyosung haven’t heard much from him since, but she still hoped Himchan still remembered her.

 

She looked at the corner of her phone. The date marked May 3, 2013. Twenty thirteen. Hyosung was still single, and, as she heard from the news, Himchan was still single, too. Hyosung didn’t mind the deal, and was also on the verge of deleting it and forgetting about it, when something unexpected happened.

 

It was early morning when Hyosung’s doorbell rang. She stood up from her bed, thinking it was one of her close friends Jieun, who’s birthday was just two days from today. Hyosung walked over to the front door, grabbed the doorknob, and opened the door slowly, her jaw dropping with whom she saw.

 

Hyosung froze. Right in front of her stood someone she never expected to come. Kim Himchan.

 

She blinked. She wanted to touch him, but she didn’t. Everything was still so surreal for her, and that’s when he clutched the red rose he was holding and then spoke, “Did you miss me?”

 

Hyosung just stared at him, a million thoughts were running inside her head, but she managed to croak one word that Himchan expected her to say: “What?”

 

Himchan chuckled. It was the sound the Hyosung was longing to hear for years. She was yearning for the sound of his voice, and now there he was. “I asked,” Himchan started, then continuing, “ if you missed me.”

 

“H-how did you...find me?” Hyosung scratched the back of her head.

 

A sigh escaped from Himchan’s lips, but he explained anyway. “I got your address from Daehyun.” Daehyun was one of their close friends. “He’s Sunhwa’s boyfriend now, have you heard? But before I got to Sunhwa I went to Jieun, but before that I went to Yongguk. I tried going to Zelo and Hana, too. It was a confusing ride, but now all those days I spent was worth it.” Himchan smiled at her.

 

“But...” Hyosung perched her lips to a thin line. “Why are you here?” She asked, still not getting the point. And why was he holding a freaking rose?!

 

Himchan didn’t say a word. Instead, he grabbed his phone from his pocket, taking some time to do a few clicks before motioning it in front of Hyosung’s face.

 

It was the text. The text that Hyosung almost deleted, but still kept it. It was the text she kept on looking back to, the text not even her closest friends know, the text about the year 2013. The text about now. The text that could change their lives.

 

“That 11:11,” Himchan started to speak, making Hyosung look up. Their eyes met. Himchan continued, “I wished for you to never forget the deal. I wished for you to never forget about me. I wished the deal would work. And every 11:11 I get, it’s the same wish every single time. So, Hyosungie...”

 

Hyosung could tell Himchan was blushing, and she has got to admit that she was, too. Himchan was still lacking confidence that he stayed silent for a moment, but Hyosung didn’t mind. She never minded. She liked Himchan just the way he is. Himchan held out the rose even more, looking straight into Hyosung’s eyes, and then blurting out eight words he was anticipating to be said.

 

“...will you help me make it come true?”

 

 


 

first of all...DON’T GET MAD AT ME WITH THAT ENDING!!! /laughs. I love cliffhangers~ thanks for reading! Comments are appreciated! /throws hearts with glitters at everyone. :3