I'm not a parent

The Cracking Mask

i really reall hate my parents' parenting style. i knew this since i was young. i even told my mom when i was young. 

i just cant do anything.  i would always tell my friends i couldnt hang out because i knew my friends would say no or about every single detail.

but the thing that bothers me the most is that i have to BE MY BROTHER'S MOTHER FOR HIM.

IM NOT A PARENT

I DONT EVEN WANT KIDS

MY BROTHER IS AWFUL AND MEAN AND HAS HUGE ANGER PROBLEMS AND HES NOT MY ING KID.

he's yours! you desciding to have him! not me! i shouldn't have to watch him, feed him, help him on his homework, do his laundry, remind him to take a shower, take him with me whereever i go. IM NOT A PARENT.

MY LITTLE BROTHER HAS BEEN THE REASON I COULDNT HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS SINCE I WAS 11.

I WAS A 11 YEAR OLD BASICALLY IN CHARGE OF RAISING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.

THATS ING MESSED UP. 

NOW MY BROTHER IS 11 AND YOU'RE TELLING ME HE CANT PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALONE FOR AN HOUR!?!?!?!?! WTF

LITERALLY MY BROTHER IS ON HIS COMPUTER WITHOUT MOVING AN INCH FOR HOURS!! HE DOESNT EVEN EAT DINER WITH US.

he's not my responsibilityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and then my mom goes "renae, you cant have everything you want, we actually let you do whatever you want like last weekend you slept over your parents house."

DONT MAKE ME ING COUGH.

THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SLEPT OVER A FRIENDS HOUSE.

IM ING 15 AND THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME THEY LET ME SLEEP OVER AND I HAD TO ING BEG.

AND I CAN ONLY GO TO LIKE 50% OF THE THINGS I ASK TO GO TO AND WHEN THEY SAY YES THEY PICK ME UP 3 HOURS EARLY SAYING "ITS NOT NORMAL TO BE OVER A FRIENDS HOUSE ALL DAY."

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

SERIOUSLY I SWEAR TO GO IM GONNA RUN AWAY

I DONT CARE ANYMORE

I NEED FREEDOM

I HATE THE RESTRICTIONS AND LIFE STYLE THEY FORCE UPON ME 

AND I HATE HOW I CANNOT STAND UP FOR MYSELF OR JUSTICIFY

AND I HATE THIS STUPID "Y" KEY BECAUSE IT DOESNT PUSH DOWN EASY

YTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYHYHHHHHHHHHHHHH77777777777777777YYYYYYTTYYY666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYUYY