Unobservant

The Cracking Mask

OKAY SO, My parents took away my cat from me without my consent Sunday May 12, 2013. I loved that cat so much. She meant the world to me. SInce then, I've been in a y mood and I don't talk to my parents, exit my room, or eat. I'm so freaking mad and upset and sad. So my dad noticed that I've been this way for a couple days now and he thinks I'M BEING BULLIED. This makes me so angry. I know, it's nice that he cares, but THE FACT THAT HE COMPLETELY IGNORES THAT ON I CRIED FOR 8 HOURS STRAIGHT ON MAY 12TH IS SO WRONG TO ME. It's not like I locked myself in my room and cried in a corner. I CRIED IN FRONT OF HIM, LOUDLY, IN HIS CAR, FOR 5 OF THOSE 8 HOURS. The fact that he can dismiss any pain I feel that is caused by him and take it with a grain of salt is so disgusting. ANY PAIN HE OR MY MOM CAUSES TO ME ISNT LEGIT PAIN TO THEM. THEY JUST THINK IT'S AN ALTITUDE.  Like c'mon man. I shouldn't need to tell you that I miss and love my cat. I shouldn't need to remind you that you took my cat away from me. GOD DAMMIT. I SERIOUSLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY MY PARENTS HAD KIDS MY MOM IS AWFUL AND INSULTS ME DAILY. When I cried the entire day SHE YELLED AT ME FOR CRYING. SHE TOLD ME TO SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING OR ELSE IM GROUNDED. SO I STUFFED MY ENTIRE FIST IN MY MOUTH TRYING TO STOP AND SHE YELLED AT ME THAT IM BEING A MESS. I TOLD HER I WAS TRYING TO STOP CRYING AND SHE JUST GOT ANGRIER AND ANGRIER WHICH IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO AVOID WHEN STUFFING MY FIST DOWN MY THROAT. THEN WHEN I GAVE HER A ONE WORDED ANSWER TO HER 'YES OR NO' QUESTION LATER ON SHE YELLED AT ME FOR NOT TALKING. IM SO ING DONE WITH MY FAMILY. I REALLY REALLY WANTED AN EXCUSE TO STAY HERE BUT I CANNOT LIE TO MYSELF ANY LONGER. I HATE THIS HOUSE AND MY CAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT I LOVED AND ALL THE DEBT IN THE WORLD CANNOT COMPENSATE FOR MY HAPPINESS AS SOON AS I AM 18 I AM MOVING AWAY FROM THIS RACIST, IST, HIGH-TEMPERED, IGNORANT, SELF=CENTERED BULLIES. I AM GOING TO ADOPT MY CAT (i pray every night for her happiness and that she will be able to live unadopted until i am 18) AND MOVE FAR FAR AWAY. I CANNOT STAY HERE ANYMORE. 

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO SAY PITY STORIES ABOUT HOW MY LIFE IS A LOT BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE. PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE MY SITUATION/LIFE WITH ANYTHING OR ANY ONE ELSE'S STORY. THESE ARE SIMPLY MY THOUGHTS THAT I NEED OUT OF MY SYSTEM.