Rules & How to Join

// cola rp, let's make it real.

rules;

o1. one account per person. that's all. you're allowed to have a jailed account, of course. c8

o2. stay active. jeeeeez we love you. 

o3. bashing? insulting? I say no no no no no. please be nice because... because it's not cool to be mean?

o4. talking ooc (out of character → real life) is fine, but limited and with brackets. don't forget it's rp!

o5. is allowed, but priority to hetero couples.

o6. goes to dm. some people are underraged on timeline, we need to be careful (but we still can on tl--- no).

o7. english on tl jutheyoooooo. e u e (awethome lithp- no) 

o8. please inform the base if you're going on [semi] hiatus, changing username or leaving (nooo don't leave). 

 

join us;

- check the masterlist to see if your idol is available or not.

- make sure it is → mention the base acount or comment below.

- if it's available, book him/her (again, mention the base or comment below).

- make the account within 3 days and mention the base. 

- username format should be @cola[Idolname] (example: colaIU or colaRaniaTae). 

- fill out your bio. it should include idol's stage name and @ColaRP_ in it. besides that, you can add anything you want!

- wait for verification.

- follow everyone and then you're free (more or less)! 

 

extras;

- if you're going on hiatus or semi-hiatus, mention the base and put [H] or [SH] in your display name.

- if you're not active over 8 days, we'll send you a notice. if you don't reply it within 5 days, we'll unverify you. ;;; noooooooo. 

- if you need anything, feel free to ask an admin! we're here to help you.

- admin; hyuna. here's the base account.

- as said before you can check our weebly there → (and as said before, nooope underco!)

 

by the way, cola rp isn't a harsh rp where you feel uncomfortable and stuffs. i'm trying hard to make this a friendly rp so don't hesitate! ;n; -hyuna.