01 MCS

My Crazy Sunbaenim(s)

Sulli’s heart was excited and scared at the same time. She’s officially a student in SM High.SM High is one of the most prestigious science school in Korea. She was proud to be one of the students. The school was huge as expected and everything were covered with white(the buildings). The building’s design had a little bit of that classic look of English old buildings.  It was beautiful.

After being amazed with the school fascinating landscape, Sulli finally decided to look for the administration building. There Sulli found a group of students, all line up under the commands of five students. Four of them were boys and one of them was a girl. Sulli took a look at their uniforms. Theirs were a little bit different from the uniform that she was wearing. The five of them each had batch pinned on the left side of their uniform, there were initials on it. Two letters; SJ.

“Hey, newbie. You there, get here!”said the girl. Sulli quickly joined the group.

“Okay, everyone welcome to SM HIGH. You all are the lucky ones to be accepted into this school and every each of you should be honored that the school had chosen everyone here. I’m Cho Kyuhyun,the School President.”

Whispers among the student could be heard once the tallest guy in front said his name. Sulli tried to eavesdropped, but nothing. Oh, well she could found out later about that tall guy.

“Anyeonghaseyoe.”A black-haired guy said formally and gave a 90 degree. ”Nice weather today.” He lifted his head and look at the sky. Everyone did the same thing except for the four students in front, of course. They just shook their heads. Suddenly, the blue sky was covered with grey clouds. Sulli frowned, what the hell just happen? Is the school cursed or something?

Then, a lighting strike. The girls screamed their lives out while the boys tried to remain cool.

“Okay, thank you Yesung! Haha…ha…haha” The girl of the group chuckled awkwardly. ”His name is Yesung and our president trusted right-hand-man,vice president. Everyone calm down, the school is not cursed. Itshimwhoiscursed.” The girl mumbled the last sentence. ”I’m Seohyun, I’ll be your facilitator for the whole week with these guys too. I hope everyone can give their cooperation and hope everyone have a great time.”

“Yes, I hope everyone have a happy time here.” The guy named Yesung interrupted with a creepy smile on his face. Sulli wrapped her arms around herself. It suddenly felt chilly. The next thing happened was it started to rain heavily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli’s POVs

It started to rain suddenly after that creepy guy finished his sentence. I could feel the chills if I look at his face. His eyes have that intense stare that could the life out of you. I wrapped my arms around me. The cold rain gave me the shivers.

We were in a huge gym. The five students were standing on the stage in front of us. Two of them walked forward. All the female students, except me were screaming as if they were at some kind of kpop idol concert. The male students only managed to sigh.

“Anyeong!”One of them said casually with a gummy smile and the screaming grew louder.”Shhhh…oppa need to talk.” Instantly the hall was quiet. Some student played a cricket sound using their phones. The loud screaming was now replaced with loud laughter. Genius I sighed to myself.

“Okay, calm down everyone. Or I would not feed you tonight.” He showed his gummy smile again. ”I’m Eunhyuk and I’ll be your nightmare. Hahahahahaha…”He bursted at his own joked.” Everyone laugh with me or no DINNER!”

“Stop it, Hyukkie…messing with this kids.” The guy standing next to that psychopath guy finally spoke. Wait! Did he just call us kids? I squeezed my eyes to focus more on his face. “My name is Lee Donghae. I would not be your trouble as long as you guys follow my orders.” He ended his sentence with a peace sign. The size of my eye tripled when that guy said his name. Lee Donghae…could it be?

“Welcome to all the juniors once again. We will be your facilitators for the whole week for this New Students Orientation. We are Super Junior.”

I coughed when they did a silly posse and declared themselves as Super Junior. This could not get any better.

“Yahhh…stop laughing idiots.” Mr School President blurted. 

“Let me explain it.”Seohyun volunteered. ”Super Junior does not only refer to the five of us but all the seniors in this school. We don’t use the term senior here, since we are not that old actually. Some of the seniors may be the same age as you are here. For example, our very own president.”

I sighed. Super Junior is too long. Can’t they just use sunbae? I mean Super Junior has 11 letters and senior has only 6 letters in it. See the difference? What am I thinking? Aishh…I shook my head. 

“Remember, here it’s very important to be polite to your seniors. I hope everyone got that in mind.” My Hubby said….I-I me-mean Lee Donghae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that?Your Comments are most welcome...!

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-013.gifTo be continued...