Chapter 2

Reveal those feelings before leaving me

After school, you and your friends decided to sit in the canteen to wait for their driver to pick them up. Suddenly, one of your friend had a n idea to play truth or dare game. Here, if the scissor points to that person, then, that person must choose either truth or dare. And, you really hate this game since you always have bad luck.

Sun Mi was asked to spin the scissor. She spins the scissor powerfully like it will never stops. But It JUST SEEMS LIKE. In 5 seconds, it suddenly stops and spin slower, slower, and slower and finally stops. You close your eyes when it stops when your surroundings suddenly laugh. You know, it is your turn.

"Of course truth" You said reluctantly.

"Ok." They discuss the questions together and suddenly ask you the question. First question in a truth  or dare game.

"This is easy I think. Who do you really like?" one of them asked.

You are confused of what you should do. Should you lie that you dont have any, or you should say the truth. But, you know that all the people will know when you lie because you admit it. Yes, your bad acting skills,

"It is too easy for you  to guess." You sigh. "he's" your eyes point to a direction. "beside our table. Khun" 

"fight against me then" a girl said and all of you laugh together.

Because you got it before, you were asked  to spin the scissor. You are nervous again. You are afraid that it will immediately point at you again. You spin it with your weakest power and it points to Taecyeon's direction.

"yah!! I already know the question" He shouts  in a weak tone.

"director ok, answer it immediately." Yoona said.

"I will not say it immediately. I'm doing it with hand movements." he  said. He stands up. "Close your eyes. I'll tell you when to open." He goes around and finally touch Yoona warmly.

"I know it." Yoona said.

"Open your eyes!" Taecyeon said. All of you open your eyes and they  are not shocked since in fact, Yoona is Taec's girlfriend.

Taecyeon spins the scissor powerfully and points at you in less than 10 seconds.

"We got you little runaway." Dong hae sings.

"Who do you hate?" Chansung immediately ask without discussing. You easily answered the question. Relaxed.

"WHy not you?" you reply to Chansung.

"Guess what?" He smirks to you and leave with his bag.