camping

10 oneshot stories

감사함니다this is a fictional chapin. er

 This is more fluff than scary xp....sorry for my crappy english.) you and your friends decided to join the school's camping. Along with your friends, tiffany, jiyeon, sulli, hyungseok (famous ulzzang) park juhyun and eunhyuk. You thought it's only a normal camping and so was others. You and your friends were getting ready for camping and you're packing your clothes and accesories. After packing, you just wait for them along with HyunSeok since he's just your neighbor. You sat down at the sofa and hyunseok tap he space beside him and you sat beside him. It's already 3:45 a.m. but they're still not here. You're not a patient person type so you decided to play on your tablet playing a hockey with him. At first you win but the second one, you failed so you pouted and looked at him and he did the same. Well, he's your crush since the day you met him. Both of your faces were few centimeters away and your lips brushed when someone knocked at the door. You smiled and he smiled. You stand up and open the door only to find your friends suffering with their bags. Juhyun have a beads of sweat in his forehead so you wiped it away with the back of your hand.

"Phew! You may now let us in before we die in dehydration."eunhyuk said while panting. You chuckled and step aside letting them in.

Jiyeon was the last one and she stepped closer to you.

"I saw what happened earlier~" she sang and giggled making you blush and looked down. Well, you should be on your school at 4:30a.m. and hyunseok went to your place at the time of 2:30. He went early to your house to wake you up and help you. So what now? They're all lying at he sofa and only and hyunseok were standing.

"I smell something fishy~~~" they all sang and you frowned. Hyunseok wrapped his arm around your waist and you shivered. He led you upstairs.

"It's not time for you two to...you know!" Sulli shouted.

"You guys shut up! We're going to pick our lauggages down there you pricks!" You yelled back. Then, your phone vibrated and you receive a call from unknown number. You looked at hyunseok and he nodded so you went out of you room to answer it.

"Hello?" You answered.

"You listen carefully..."

"Y-yeah?" You stuttered and  hyunseok came and place his hands on your shoulders from the back and you tapped it signaling him to listen so he positioned his ear near you phone while his hands were on your shoulders from the back.

"Spread this to your friends, your camping is not a simple camping and they didnt know about it, you better be careful andand watch out. You and your friends can be safe if you open your instincts. This will be a bloody camping and don't ever back down or you and your friends will be dead. You can call me if you want or in case you need my help...." then, he hung up. He kissed your cheek and you blushed. Then you shivered and bring your bags down while him carrying you lauggage. When both of you were finally downstairs, you saw them being excited and talk about stuffs.

"Listen guys. We have to be careful. This camping will be a bloody camping. You have to use your instincts." He said and everyone believe since he's always serious. They all looked confused.

"Where did you get that news?" Tiffany asked.

"I received a phone call from an unknown person and told me about this. He said we can call him if we need help so hmm...let's go" you said and all of you picked your laugages. When you're about to pick you backpack, someone picked it up from you. You looked up and saw eunhyuk. For you, he's your brother. You checked you house to check if all lights were off and they are so you locked your door and headed to them. You all ride a taxi and you called two taxi since you all are seven plus your stuffs. When you arrived atthe school, all students were scattered, chattering about camping and they all look so excited. You realized that you lost them in your sight and look for them. You went to the cafeteria and searched for them but no sign. Since you're too lazy, you just call them and said that they were at the entrance. Since you're in the cafeteriea, you bought a lot of food. For you and for those pigs.  Your phone rign again and you answered it. It's the unknown number again.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Don't loose your friend from you sight. You'll need my help. Just call me ok? Andd...you can call me as much as you want. Bye~" then, he/she hung up. You sighed and look for them. You ran at the entrance and saw them waiting for you. You gave them a food amd they thanked you. Of course, you have your own. You sat beside hyunseok and give him some food of yours. He accepted it and eat it.

"Ok students! Please go inside the bus. First come first serve." The speaker said and you stand up and and stopped in front of them

"Guys, we shouldnt loose our sight for better purpose or we're dead." You said and they nodded. You sat beside hyungseok, as always, and eunhyuk with kwangmin. The bus has only two by two chairs. You're sleepy and lean your head on the window.

"You dont want to have a stiff neck right?"he said out of blue. You chuckled and put your head onto his chest with his hands in your waist and he leaned his head on top of yours.

"6 hours later...."

You arrived at your destination  and someone is taking a picture at the both of you while you two were sleeping.

"Ahem! We're here~" juhyun cleared his throat and you both wake up. You yawned and saw hyungseok still sleeping. You tapped his face and he wake up.

"We're here" you whispered. you went to you campsite and here starts the horror. You gripped onto hyungseok's arms.

"Are you two a couple?" Tiffany asked.

"Uhh..." you were cutt off

"Yes" he said with a grin. You blushed. Then, your phone rang and answered it

"Hello, i know you all are here. There's a place with trees. Place your tent there. Follow my instruction." Then he hung up.

You called the other 5 and they came.

"Why?" Juhyun aksked.

" the said men said that we have to put our tent near a tree." You said. Then you all went there and luckily, you all found a three tree and went there. You with tiffany, sulli with jiyeon. Hyunseok with eunhyuk and juhyun. The teacher said that boys and girls cant have the same tents so you all followed it. When all of you are finished fixing you tent, they said that you all have to eat your lumch.

After eating, your phone rang again.

"Hello~ the game will start at night. Please, call me if you need something. I can give you a safe haven. Bye." Then, he hung up and told your friends about it and they all have a scared look.

(8:00 pm.)

The game has start. You and your friends are all alert and one of your classmate were missing. That means, she's dead. One missing, one dead. But the said man told you that no one of your friemds will die so you trusted him. But, they will see a dead bodies and a dying person.

"Guy! Anyone see juniel?" Someone shouted and none of you raised your hand. You stroll around and saw juniel. She's hanging on the tree with a stabs in her head i mean forehead, it has number 1. You screamed at your sight. Her lower body suddenly fell and bloods were scattered aroung. Then, you phone rang

"H-hello? Juniel is dead"

"I know, someone will die next. Later, when you all were sleeping, dont talk but you can whisper, no one will ever some out from your tent even a shadow pass by. Maybe two or more student will die. Don't tell anyone except your friends about this. bye~" he hung up again.

"What happened?!" You camp instructor asked you and you pointed towrds juniel. Some of the student puked and some of them cried. You looked into her eyes and it looked at you. Again, you screamed and run towards sulli.

"I-i saw her l-l-l-look at me"you stuttered

"Shhh."

"Later, if everyones sleeping, the said man told me not to talk, only whisper and dont ever come out from the tent. Even a shadow pass by. Later two or more student will die." You told her with a fear.

"We're not going to die right?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yes, no one of us 7 will die" you answered. It's already 8:38pm. You all will sleep at 10 pm. 

"Oppa, im scared" you hold onto hyungseok's hand

"Don't worry, i'm here ok?"he said and interlace his hand with yours.

"CamperS! We're going to play capture the flag. Girls vs boys. You have to protect your flag and girls to the left and boys to the right. Choose a person who will attack and protect and guard. Now, game starts now!" The instructor yelled and i went to our captain.

Awwww... *your p.o.v.*

I'm the one who will attack so i went to the left side of their c place careful not to be seen. But then, someone blocked my way and i gasped. Why does it have to be Baekhyun? He has those sharp eyes thay matche his eye sight. But, many girls fall for him but i dont care. I try to go to the side but he followed me. I shove him away and run then he chased after me.. i kept on running until i saw tiffany being blocked by himchan. She kept on luring him bur failed.

"Tiffany!"i called her Then, i passed by her and run back and grabbed her hand with mine. I searched for sulli and jiyeon only to find them running to so i called them. They run with us but i tripped on a rock and i fell. I didnt know that my head banhed on the rock and didnt noticed the blood on my head. I saw them still running thinking im still with them. I stood up and run after them but someone blocked my way. I looked up and saw daehyun. I decided to stepped back and when he followed, i suddenly run and find the three who left me. When i catched up with them, they looked at me and gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a blood on your head"jiyeon said and wrapped her black bandana on my head. Well, we all7 were always wearing black. We just love the color black. But someone screamed. It caught our attention and went to the cliff where the girls is.

"What happened?" Sulli asked

"The b-boy"s he trembled.

The boy is on the cliff. His head were cut down with his eyes openand his arms were broken showing his bones.. his right leg were missing. I gasped and then my phone rang again.

"2 down, dont come near him. someone will clean his body. Later, someone will die again. Any question?"

"Who the hell are you?"you asked

"Sorry, but i cant tell you."

"Are you the one whos killing them?"

"No. You will know my answerafter the two boys die."

"But, who's the one whos killing them if not you?"

"He's using a chainsaw. He doesnt have a name but lets call him, uhhhhh, the slaughter."

"Oooohhhh.....bye" then i hung up. I pity those two student. They're too innocent. I sighed. It's already 9:56. Which means we're going to sleep!. Haaaaish, im tired. As in tired. I went to our tent. Tiffany followed me and tell her to come in first. I went to the boys' tent.

"Hello, remember the note, dont ever come out and talk with whispers. "You told them and when i was about to stand up, hyungseok pulled me down and kiss my temple instead of cheek. I blushed and smile.

"Bye, and goodnight" i bid goodbye and went to our tent. I and tiffany were waiting for those 2 boys to die so thati will know what the the said man's name. After a few minutes, a shadow stopped in you tent and we pretened to sleep. He's boy. I wonder why he's killing my schoolmates. Then, i heard a chainsaw sound and soon, it dissapeared. I wonder why no one cam to check. As i expected,  my phone rang and i answered it.

"Hello? I may tell you my name now. My name is sungyeol. You will know the reason why am I calling you after your camping." Then he hung up. We decided to sleep.

 

 

Next day....

 

 

We woke up from a loud music and I combed my hair then wear , y shoes. I came out from my tent andeat my breakfast, while eating,my other 6 friends including my boyfriend sat beside me with their food. So here we are, eating like pigs.

"Hey, i heard a chainsaw last night." Eunhyuk said.

"All of us" jiyeon said and we all nodded.

"Guys, there were two boys killed. Dont tell anyone ok? I already know the said man's name. His name is sungyeol and i will know why hes calling me after this camp."i said and threw my plate to the sink. When i was walking, i heard someoneshouted and i went toour camp site expecting that he had seen those two boys.. he showed us the body and their body stinks. Their eyeball were gone and they were chopped into pieces. Their stuffs were scattered aroung and someone screamed again. We looked back and saw the slaughter man holding the boy's eyeballs and droped it. He's holding his chainsaw and charge towards the other students and sulli was nearly shopped but the slauther man stopped and stared at her. He ran towards the other student and chopped their necks like no tomorrow.

"Jiyeon! Help!" Boram screamed for help but we cant help her. Her wrist is being cut and the slaughter man pointed the chainsaw on her  head and started cutting it while shes screaming for pain and blood dripped from her face. You can see her brain already and she was still alive making my dizzy and i nearly fall when juhyuh caught me. I looked at the slaughter man and hes cutting some more students and now, they are screaming for help. Some were alive with their stomach open and some were dead cutted in half. The slaughter man stared in my eyes making me froze like statue. Then he run towards me and leave a slight cut on my arm and i screamen in pain. His face were scary as hell. He have many stitches in his face and his eyes were sore and red. My blood dripped from my arms but he didnt cut my arm. Then, someone shouted and i saw a strange teenage man. He killed the remaining student excluding my 6 friends. Now, all of us were dead. We dont know how to come back. The smell of blood is lingering. Dead bodies scattered aroung. I stared at them and someone tapped me and i turned aroung and saw hyung seok.

"Oppa, look at them, i pity them.....i want to go....i dont want to stay here any longer or ill become a crazy woman" i cried.

My phone rang again.

"Hello. I see that you got hurt.  now, someone will pick you up and trust him. He wont hurt all of you. Now, you will know the reson why did I call you..." wih that he hung up and I ran towards our tent and saw that someone is hiding in our tent. Maybe 9 boys in our tents. I opened and saw baekhyun, daehyun, chanyeol, d.o., jinyoung, mir, minwoo, minhyun, ilhoon came out from our tents. We picked up our laugage and waited for a vehicle to pick us and we headed in. The driver the radio and an old newspaper caught my eye. I read it and saw name sungyeol.

"In 1946, there's a camping held in ~~~~ farm and all students died and the only man survived is sungyeol but soon, he died because of loss of blood. He said that a man just appeared and killed them using his chainsaw including him and yet, we didnt find the man so now, we're doing a search for him and....." you didnt continue and gasped. So the man who's calling you is dead and yet you dont even know?. You show them the newspaper and they all gasped. They all have what the face. Then, your phone rang again.

"Hello sungyeol. I already know you're dead. Thank you for saving us. I wish you're happy there." You said.

"Yes, im already dead. Now, look at the driver"then he hungup and i looked at the driver amd he's sungyeol. I gasped.

"Surprised?"he said.

"Dont worry, i will lead you to a safe place. Im already a ghost. Dont be scared and rest" he said.

============%========%==%=%=%==%=%=%=%=%%% 6%%==÷÷÷=%=%===

Sorry for my oh so crappy chapter, im not in the mood to update but i still update. Sorry, promise, my next chapter will have a sense. And the bonus, it's true story, it happened to me incase you dont know.

It's scary if you only knew. Wahhhh.....

Ok....i spend my day updating and thinking about this crappy chapter. Im reeeeeaaaally sorry.

If you dont mind, please check out my other stories....

1 hour later.....

 

A van came and we headed I