Trapped

Playboys Competition

Dahye's POV

"Dahye-ah!"

God, why did he call me that loud? Please don't let anybody else heard it.

"Yah, how many times have I told you not to call me directly when we are at school?!" My lips formed a pout.

"Sorry, sorry, Oppa is in rush. I need you to come home before seven and don't forget to lock the door, okay?" He ruffled my hair gently. I like his touch, it makes me feel loved and secure.

You can say he is a protective type of brother, sometimes he can even get a tad bit too protective. He is handsome, smart, and secretly rich. Our mother and father passed away in a plane crash when we were young so yeah, as the oldest child in our little family, he worked hard to feed us and protect us and now, he is one of the richest people in Korea.  Teaching is just a hobby to him.

"Where are you going? Teaching night class?" I questioned.

"Yes, as usual. Here is the key. I'm going now! See you later! Come home immediately, don’t go out at night!" He waved and ran quickly, seems like he was late for something.

I walked out from the school, greeted by the sight of Heeyoung waiting impatiently for me. This is going to be a long day.


L's POV

I was about to start my mission when suddenly, I saw her at the corner, talking with someone. Unconsciously, I walked closer to them, trying to eavesdrop to their conversation. Wait, isn't that Park Ssaem? The Korean-American teacher that those girls keep talking about?

"Yah, how many times have I told you not to call me directly when we are at school?!" She pouted.

Eh? What kind of relationship they have?

"Sorry, sorry, Oppa is in rush. I need you to come home before seven and don't forget to lock the door, okay?" He ruffled her hair.

Wait wait wait, he is Korean-American, as well as the girl. Oh God he is her brother?! I'm in deep trouble!

Wasting no seconds, I ran out from the school. Trying not to get bothered by what I just witnessed. Well for your information, my relationship with Park Ssaem is not as normal as you thought. He… Geez… He kept giving me extra homework and detention because he said that i have too much minus attendance and almost always come tardy to classes. That guy, really… ugh.

I looked at my watch, it's half to four already. I'm going to be late if I went home first and it will make a bad impression for a guy to come later than the girl in a date, so I decided to go to the café directly, sitting in a corner and waited for her.

After waiting for around 15 minutes, two girls came inside the café and I recognized the both of them immediately. One of them is the nerd and the other one is the girl who fell down earlier at school. This is not a date if she brings one of her friends here…

Suddenly my phone vibrated, I'm pretty sure it's from them.

"Who is this?" I pretended not to know. Gosh, my acting level is quite equal to Brad Pitt hyung’s, don’t you think so?

"Errr hmmm… I-i'm Heeyoung," She said nervously.

"Ahh… the blind date girl? I'm sitting at the table near the corner," I raised up my hand, giving them a signal.

"Oh! I see you!" They ran to my seat immediately and seemed taken aback by my existence.

"Oh my God, you are---" Heeyoung seemed very surprised. Yes dear, this is Kim Myungsoo, the handsome demigod from your school.

"Never knew that we go to the same school. I'm Kim Myungsoo. Just in case you don't already know," I flashed a friendly smile.

"Of course I know you!" She blushed, biting her lips which I assumed was a bad habit that indicates her nervousness.

"So, you bring a friend to our date, huh?" I smirked gently, trying to tease the nerd who didn't speak a word since she arrived.

"Oh? No no no! She is your partner for the blind date. My job is making sure she arrives here safely!" Heeyoung explained happily.

"What?? I th----" Heeyoung covered the nerd’s mouth immediately.

 

What's happening here???