Terrible Morning

Playboys Competition

L's POV

"Oh God, please wake up you two! I'm not going to waste any of my precious voice to scream at you guys!" A nagging grandpa sound woke me up. Aishh, so annoying.

"Sungjong! Take the baseball bat here!" Sunggyu hyung was really irritated and started to lose his temper.

Since sense hasn't knocked me, I was still sleeping with my blanket covering all part of my body and carelessly ignored that grandpa.

"WAKE UP! WE ARE LATE AND IT ALL THANKS TO YOU TWO!!" Sunggyu hyung hit us with the baseball bat. *Thanks to that stupid lottery! We got a baseball equipments set as the prize and we only used the stupid bat.*

"Oh ! I'm wide awake now, okay?! SEE! SEE!! SEE!!!" Dongwoo hyung showed his huge eyes that are thrice bigger than Sunggyu hyung’s.

"Myungsoo, you won't get your fat off the bed?" He said with extra cold tone and you know what? Once you made the leader mad, you are dead in a matter of seconds.

"Ne, hyung," I unwillingly got up from the bed and ran my hair on my messy bed hair.

Aishh, this hyung really! Why must he use violence? Look! There are bruises all over my body!

I stripped out of my pajamas and swiftly changed into my school uniform. I slung my bag and unplug my phone that I had charged overnight.

"Mission day one."
------------------------------
Dahye's POV

"Yahh! Nerd!"

Oh god, why must this kind of people appear in the morning.

"Yes, Sora Sunbaenim?" I acted nice when in actuality, all I really wanted to do is to punch her plastic face.

"Have you finished my homework?"

Yeah, even if I'm a nerd, I'm not that naive to follow all your orders. I scoffed inwardly.

"Yes, of course," I handed her her notebook. I didn't answer a single question. Just let’s see how long will it take for her to realize.

"Good girl," She ruffled my hair. Yah! What am I? A dog?

I tried to control my anger and tolerate it.

"I'm going to my class first if you don't need anything anymore, Sunbaenim," I bowed respectfully *which is forced* and walked to my class.

I entered my class and walked straight to my desk. But suddenly, someone stretched their legs and it made me fall on my face. I kissed the cold floor.

"Oops, sorry," One of my mean classmates said and then laughed with this little posse.

I got myself up and walked to my desk. Ignoring the entire laugh that was pointed to me. Yeah, it's normal to me.

"Oh god! L is here!" Someone shouted.