Join

Playboys Competition

L's POV

"Hyung! Will you join the competition?" Sungjong asked while reading the article of the competition from his tablet.

"We already decided to retire from being a player, right?" I said.

"Yea... But this is a good chance for us! Let’s say that this is the last time we are going to play!" Sungjong replied excitedly.

"So, are you going to join?" I asked.

"Of course I will! The prize is much better than usual! How can you let this chance go? You're the best player in the whole Korea" Sungjong tried to persuade me.

"Yeah, Myungsoo, let's join the competition together! We are master at the website right? There is high possibility we will be accepted!" Sunggyu hyung joined the maknae.

"If we got the 1st place, we will be rich! We can buy a lot of meats!" Dongwoo hyung said, eyes gleaming in a silly way by imagining the amount of food he will get to eat.

"Yah! We did this just for fun, right? Not for making money whatsoever," I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! A little additional fun won't hurt, will it?" Sungyeol crossed his hands and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh come on, Myungsoo-ah! We will retire without any regret if we got a Ferrari!" Woohyun hyung said.

He’s actually right there...

"Fine, I will join it! But keep in mind that this is going to be the last time I am dealing with this kind of stuff," I heaved a sigh, finally gave in.

"That's my boy! Come on! Let's apply!" Sunggyu hyung patted my shoulder, a proud expression painted on his face.

Okay, this is the last time. SERIOUSLY THE LAST OF THE LAST TIME. Or so I hope...

 


"Hyung! What is your username? I forgot…" Sungjong trailed off, he scratched his head trying to remember my username. The boy was busying himself by registering our names.

"MSWhatever," I supplied.

"Is that even a name?" Sunggyu hyung laughed whole-heartedly.

"Better than yours" I scoffed, once again rolling my eyes.

For your information, this is our usernames and hey, you got to agree that I have the coolest username here! Well I think so.

Mine: MSWhatever
Sungjong: MrLemonCandy
Dongwoo: MasterCandyKiss
Sunggyu: BigEyesGyu
Woohyun: wooheartmaker
Hoya: chocoabsguy
Sungyeol: notchodingyeol

My username is damn cool, right? *Insert smug face here*

"How many girls have you dated?" Sungjong asked out of the blue.

"None of your business," I replied stiffly while throwing myself onto the couch.

"Yah! Do you think I care to know? I need it to fill in your application!"

"Thirty," I deadpanned.

"Damn, he got the most! I only dated 15 girls" Sungjong pouted enviously.

"Thanks to God he got that kind of face. If I was a girl, I would date him too," Hoya hyung said.

"And he will dump you because he's a Playboy Master," Sungyeol laughed.

"Oops, I forgot about that!" Hoya hyung laughed out loud too.

"So funny," I said sarcastically and made a stern expression.

"Now, I'm scared. Let's stop joking guys," Hoya hyung gulped and avoided my gaze.

 


-After 2 days-

"Hyung! Hyung! Today is the announcement day!" Sungjong shouted excitedly.

"Don't worry! We will pass for sure!" Hoya hyung confidently said, ruffling the maknae's hair.

"Quick! Open the website!" Sunggyu hyung commanded.

Everyone swarm to Sungjong's couch including me. Sungjong typed the website’s html at the address bar and soon, it redirected to the main page.

"Where is the announcement?" Sungjong asked panicky, he couldn't find the announcement.

"There! There! There! There!!!" Sunggyu hyung pointed.

"Where???" Sungjong still couldn't find it.

Tsk tsk, you have such a huge pair of eyes but it's useless. I'm envious for nothing.

"Aish! Pabo!" Sunggyu hyung hit the maknae's head and immediately clicked the announcement.

Why am I so nervous? Calm down... You are a Master. You will pass the audition. You won't make the same mistake like the last time.


Author note : Finally, the first chapter! ^^

comment please :D