He aint superman but he let me go~

Yes, Master!!

 

When my men already going to get the money, I went to the room and check out him. The room is empty?! ‘crack’ I step on something?! Erm… is a necklace! I open the locket on it, is a picture of her and her husband, Choi SeungHyun. He really look like me! I keep it in my pocket and then I heard someone shouted ‘Now Go!’ at the nearby hallway. Due to my men already go out the house meanwhile zico boss and Ha Ra go to pray her mother, now only left not much people in the house. I walked near and I saw her walk back to the toilet again. Why she aint leaving? She let the kids leave first?! Actually I can catch them back but don’t what is the reason, my heart telling me don’t! I let them go and follow her into the toilet. I saw she seem like searching something.

As I lift up my head, I saw him! I was shocked and almost shout but he covered my mouth and close the door behind him. ‘Don’t make a sound!’ he whisper and I nodded. He slowly let go of his hand and locked the door behind him. ‘What do you want?!’ I asked fiercely. ‘you been caught still dare to raise your voice with me?’ he asked as he move closer and I taking back step. ‘I’m not afraid of you! If you want to kill then kill!’ I closed my eyes and prepare for him to kill me. Actually these years I’m really tired, tired of crying, tried of missing, tired of being heartbroken and act tough, if a bullet could take all this away and bring me to SeungHyun. I willing to get it. ‘You’re not afraid of death!’ he said and laughed. I open my eyes and look at him with shock ‘then what about your two kids??! I still can call up my men to catch them and kill them alive in front of you!’ he said with a devil look ‘You…you bastard!’ I hit him harshly.  He pushed me away and caused me hit on the wall painfully. ‘You’re not even a human!! You devil!!’ I shouted angrily. He leans closer and smirked ‘but you like it, don’t you?’ my heart beats fast as he do this. He is not SeungHyun! He is not SeungHyun! I keeps on reminding myself and telling my heart don’t ‘react’ to him.

Now I see where the braveness of that little boy comes from! She is not afraid of death and willing to protect others. Placed other people in front herself just like her son! I saw many people before and I kill all of people with my hands, but I never saw a person like them. All of them will beg me to let them go! They can even betray their loved one; They willing to trade in their parents, friend, wife even son and daughter to get their freedom and lives.

I closed my eyes as he playing my hairs and teasing me ‘You enjoy kissing me that day, don’t you?’ I open my eyes and he lean more closely, almost kissed me. I immediately turn my head away and ‘I don’t! ’ then I keep on mumbling ‘He is not SeungHyun! He is not!’ I bet he heard me and he nibble my ear slightly ‘are you sure?’ with the deep huskily voice. He really sound like SeungHyun. This is killing me! The battle in me just wont end!! Please stop!!!  He forced me to look at him and as our eyes met, i… I …. I just cant… he really looks like SeungHyun! I cant help myself not to fall for him…

Look into her eyes, makes me think of something but im not sure what it is… is like some kind of distorted film plays in my mind that I cant even get a clear version. ‘SeungHyun, saranghaeyo!’ the sound spinning in my mind with her laugh. My mind was confuse.

As I saw he seems a bit confuse and lose focus, I immediately pushed him away and ran towards the door to open it. However, I failed. As I open, he closes it back. He turns me around. Soon, he pinned me against the door as one of his hand catching me and another hand placed on the door above my head. Before I could act, he kiss me again! He is so strong that I cant pushed him away.

It is that feeling! Is only her can give me that feeling! I realized it as I kissed her aggressively. I don’t know why I always so hunger for her. The more she pushed me away, the more I want her! It is like she has a special connection with me. We start making out and I raise her left leg up with one hand. I start moving my hand upwards to her tights. She is smoky hot! As I kiss down to her neck, she lifted her head up slightly and moaned.

I was protesting at beginning but soon I get lost into the kiss again. He makes me feel SeungHyun is back! He is making love with me! I miss him so much! I miss the touch~ he just give the same sensation that been lost three years ago. I closed my eyes as our tongues are battling. He moves his hand upward and slowly pulls down my slightly without my knowing.  His lips never leave mine. We just are having a hot smoky French kiss. I throw my head backward as he kiss down to my sensitive spot, neck. SeungHyun love to do that too, he will make a mark and said I’m his.

As I kissing her neck, my mind suddenly flashed a sentence ‘now you’re mine!’. Who is that? Who is that talking in my mind? I groaned with frustration and start pulling her shirt slightly down.

His frustration groan bring me back to reality, I immediately try to push him away. Again, he is too strong and I start crying. I feel I’m so dirty and betraying SeungHyun. This is the second time I kissing other guy! Why?!! I cried badly.

I stopped as I feel the wetness on her cheek. She cried?! I remove myself completely from her. Is not like I’m scare of women cry or I never saw women cry before! Is just… I don’t want to see her crying! Its tearing my heart apart! It feel like needles pinned it at every tears she dropped. ‘You Go!’ I said as I turn away from her.

‘You Go!’ he said coldly as he facing the mirror. Why he…??he let me go?? Am I dreaming?! But don’t care!! I need to leave before he change his mind. I immediately pull my up again and open the door. At this time, he shouted ‘wait!’ he changed his mind?! He get in front of me and lifted my hand up. He placed a necklace on my hand and closes it. It’s my necklace!! I immediately placed in my pocket as I scare it might lost again. Then he throw a key for me ‘Outside got a car! The red one!’ he said and turn away his head. He even giving me his car to escape?! I look at him but he don’t! I gotta get going, the kids need me! As I run out, I got turn and take a glare at him. He looking at me. That eyes sight!!!! Is he…

Finally I chose! I betrayed my boss!  I don’t know why this woman have the power to make me do this! I just know I don’t want she and the kids get hurt! I look at she run away and it breaks my heart…after I make sure she get out the house, I knock myself with a vase! I blackout~