Stop it

Rock ur Body
Today is a big day for VIXX. They have a special schedule with BAP. As two of the new rookie groups in the year 2012 they were invited to take part in a special program. Today were their turn with BAP and tomorrow would be the other rookie groups turn that debuted in 2012, in this case BTOB and EXO. Every day two other groups would participate and VIXX just happened to be in the same group as BAP.
 
While they drove to their destination, Ken was allowed to drive the car, which wasn't unusual. Even though all the members and especially Leo didn't like to sit in a car Ken was driving, they had no other choice. 
 
On their way to the studio Leo was sleeping. He only woke up when the car suddenly stopped and N screamed like a girl. It was nothing new for N to scream like that, as he was scared of almost everything, but why the hell was he screaming like that in the car, while Leo finally decided to take a nap. Leo looked around, only to see that all the members exited the car. He didn't want to get out so he just waited for the others to come back in. 
 
 
 
All the VIXX members were shocked when Ken suddenly hit someone. They went to see if there was someone, but no one was there. This was weird. Ken could have sworn he just hit somebody, but no one was there. As they wanted to get back into the car, someone walked up to them. It was Himchan from BAP. They exchanged greetings.
 
"Did you guys by any chance see our leader Yongguk Hyung?" Himchan asked them, looking around.
 
"No, we just arrived." N answered.
 
Himchan just scratched his head but then turned to VIXX again. "I'm happy that you guys arrived safely. I will take care of you today, as we are filming in TS. If you have any questions just ask me. And by the way I will be the MC for today together with N. You can leave the car here. The management will park it later." Himchan stated and gestured for them to follow him. They were about to follow him, when Ken realized Leo was missing. He run back to the car only to see Leo was still sleeping. He grabbed Leo's arm and began shaking the older.
 
"Leo Hyung~ We arrived. Wake up. Come on, we can't go without you." Ken tugged some more on Leo's arm and Leo finally opened his eyes. 
 
"You are annoying. Get away from me." Leo whispered and only shook Ken's arm off, not really knowing why he felt weird while the younger was clinging to him and whining. He stepped out of the car and saw s following some guys form BAP. One of them was behaving really weird, but the others didn't seems to mind, so Leo ignored it as well. He was already used to weird behavior with Ken, N and the others around him every day. And as if on cue Ken grabbed Leo's arm again and began running towards them. Seriously couldn't Ken just let his mind rest for one moment. 
 
 
 
They arrived at the studio and they were told, that before anything is going to be recorded Himchan should go through rehearsal with them. The BAP members and VIXX members where already sitting on their seats expect for Himchan and Yongguk. Apparently Yongguk was still nowhere to be found and Himchan was at the front and going through the things they were going to record later today.
 
 
 
Everyone quietly listened to Himchan expect for 2 guys. Zelo and Jongup were too busy playing around and didn't pay any attention to their Hyung who was teaching them what to say later on while recording. Suddenly their heads crushed against each others and they stared at each other for a moment before they began to fight. Both of them were angry and thought that the other had hit him. Everyone else in the room just stared confused at those two, not understanding why they suddenly began to fight each others. Everyone tried to stop them, but something was not right. Why the hell were those two fighting when Leo clearly saw that their leader crashed their heads against each others for playing around.
 
"Hey guys, come on! Calm down you two!!!" The other tried to stop them. After some time they finally calmed down and Himchan continued. 
 
Leo used this chance to ask Ken. "Why did those two fight, when their leader crashed their heads against each others?" 
 
"What are you talking about Leo Hyung" Ken asked confused.
 
"I asked why Zelo and Jongup were fighting when their leader crushed their heads against each others." Leo repeated.
 
"Their leader? You mean Yongguk Hyung? He is nowhere to be found, how should he have crushed their heads against each others?"
 
At that Leo just looked at Ken with wide eyes. Yongguk was clearly standing at the front beside Himchan who is facing the others with his back, as he points at things on a blackboard.
 
"What do you mean with no where to be found? He is standing there, isn't he?" Leo asked Ken.
 
Ken looked towards the direction Leo pointed at but frowned. "Hyung there is no one there. Yongguk Hyung is missing since just now."
 
Leo looked again and hell, Yongguk is standing right there, so what is Ken saying? Leo looked over to Ken again, who was looking at him with a rather worried expression.
 
"But he is standing right there. He was with us the whole time, wasn't he?" Leo asked again, but Ken's expression only grow with more worry.
 
"Leo Hyung, are you feeling okay? Can you film? Do you have a fever? Should I ask for some medicine, before we start the actual filming?" Ken started with his endless questions.
 
Leo couldn't take it anymore. He turned around to Hyuk who was sitting behind him. He asked him this time, not sure if Ken was just playing with him or not. Like seriously Yongguk is standing there and Ken wants to tell him, he doesn't sees him?
 
"Hyuk, did you see the leader of BAP today? I mean Yongguk Hyung." Leo stated. He didn't want to seem weird, so he didn't say anything about Yongguk, who is standing beside Himchan and staring at him.
 
"No Hyung, he didn't appear today. Just now they asked for him, but he was nowhere to be found." Hyung answered..
 
Okay, now Leo was really confused. He looked forward again and yes without doubt it is Bang Yongguk, the leader of BAP, standing there beside Himchan, so why can't they see him?
 
Suddenly Leo felt a hand on his forehead and when he realized who that hand belonged to, he slapped it away. Ken had leaned forward, worried about Leo, to see if he had a fever and his temperature raised, but Leo just slapped his hand away like that, which kind of hurt him, like a BANG, but he didn't know the reason why. Well, if he knew Leo's heart stated beating faster, which irritated the older to the max, he wouldn't be as hurt. It was awkwardly silent for one moment between those two, until N spoke up, seeing their weird behavior.
 
"Leo, are you not feeling well? Do you want to rest before we start filming? Do you have an fever?" Leo could imagine the fans going all N-umma. But yes he was irritated because no one saw Yongguk and then there is the problem with the younger, who is sitting beside him and is the reason for his increased heartbeat cause by sudden skin-ship.
 
"If possible I want to take a rest." Leo replayed. Too bad that Himchan heard that and as he was known to be BAP's umma, he walked towards them and said worriedly. 
 
"If you are not feeling well, come with me. I will bring you to one of the rooms, you can rest there and then when we start filming I will get you." Himchan stated, gesturing for Leo to follow him. 
 
Leo stood up but stopped as soon as he saw that Yongguk followed Himchan. The whole thing got worse when N told Ken to stay with Leo, until he feels better. Of course Ken happily obliged because he was just as worried as N maybe even a bit more.
 
Leo was starting to get dizzy. The problems from which he wanted to get away were following him now. He just silently followed Himchan out the room. What no one realized was, that they were being followed by two other guys, who were whispering things to each others.
 
 
 
After walking for a bit, Leo was sure no one sees Yongguk besides him, as the older pulls every kind of face, but no one reacts. And Leo isn't really the type to show any kind of reaction so, yeah no reaction at all. It seemed like Yongguk was desperately asking for attention, but didn't get any. Himchan kept asking Leo if the younger is okay and Ken was holding Leo's arm, going against Leo's wish to not be touched and. He tried to get away from Ken, but Ken only shrugged it off, saying that he is worried that Leo would faint suddenly because he was sooo pale.
 
They walked down the street, when suddenly Youngjae stopped them. He was holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers and showed them towards Himchan. On the flowers was a card saying 'This is you'. Ken and Leo just stood by not really knowing what's going on. But then Leo saw it. Yongguk throw a stone towards a windows, which shattered it's glass everywhere. Everyone was looking towards the direction the noise come from, expect for Leo. That's when he saw it. Yongguk blow at the flowers and flames come out of his mouth.He burnt the flowers with his breath. When the guys looked back, they saw the burnt rests of the flowers and well, let's just say Leo didn't take that so well and ended up really fainting this time. Ken felt Leo falling on top of him and they fell to the ground together, while Himchan was busy hitting Youngjae for that not so funny prank and embarrassing him in front of another group.
Leo was immediately brought to a room to rest. Himchan left soon, letting Leo who was still out cold alone together with Ken, who was damn worried about his Hyung. This was the first time the older behaved this weird. 
 
Just as Himchan exited and made his way over back to the others, he was stopped by Daehyun this time around. Daehyun didn't even do anything yet, but got an glare from someone he couldn't see right now. He only approached Himchan when suddenly it happened. His hand was lifted and voila, he found his hand landing on Himchan cheeks, causing the older to glare at him and shove him away. If he didn't have to go back to the guests he would have held an lecture as to why Daehyun shouldn't just hit people. He shoved Daehyun out of his way and went away. If Daehyun were able to see Yongguk right now, he would see that the older put his tongue out at him. A rather childish act for an adult.
 
 
 
Leo woke up after 15 minutes of being out cold. He groaned not remembering what happened to him. He looked around and saw Ken sitting on the chair besides him. The younger didn't realize yet, that Leo had woken up but when he did, he immediately stood up and went over to his Hyung, really concerned about him. He put his hands on his forehead again, to mess his temperature and sighed out in relieve, when he realized the older was alright. Leo didn't push away Ken's hand this time, feeling slightly better with the touch of the younger.
 
"Hyung, are you alright? You passed out just like that. N is really worried. I just texted him. He told me that the filming is going to start in 15 minutes and that we should head back soon. If you are not feeling okay, I can go and tell them, that we should film without you."
 
"You know that that's impossible. They still will demand me to film with them. You know how the company is."
 
"Yeah, I guess so. I'm sorry that I can't help you in any way Hyung." Ken looked down, disappointed that he can't help the other in any way.
 
Leo noticed that and felt really bad for some reason. He started to get flustered, not knowing what to do. So he just blurted out what come to hie mind first, without even thinking about it, just wanting the other to feel better.
 
"You can help me. Sing for me until we have to go back." And just when the words left his mouth, he regretted them for one moment, but only until he saw that bright smile forming on Ken's face. He nodded eagerly and began singing a ballad. Leo regret turned into something else. A smile formed on his lips, without him even noticing and he could feel his heart beating faster. While on the other hand, Ken was trying his best to sing as good as possible. For some reason he couldn't help but feel really flustered. His heart was beating even faster than the time they had their first performance or when he first found out he was a member of VIXX. Let's just say, both had no clue, why the hell they were acting like that, but they both enjoyed those 10 minutes, as they had to go back to prepare before filming.
 
 
 
----------------------
 
They finished filming, VIXX went back to their entertainment and for some reason Yongguk was visible again. Yongguk himself couldn't explain why he turned invisible. He only remembers Ken form VIXX hitting him and then no one was able to see him. He tried really hard to make the others aware of his presence, but it didn't work, until 5 minuted before the filming had started. For some reason he had become visible again and he was really thankful or that, or he would get in really deep with his manager. He was sitting on the couch in their living room, when Himchan entered. Yongguk was long aware of his feelings for Himchan, but he hadn't told he younger yet and seeing today, he got really uneasy, as Daehyun and Youngjae wanted to confess to Himchan.
 
"Himchan, we need to talk." He said, not wanting to risk anyone taking the younger away right in front of his nose.
 
"Yes Hyung?"
 
"There is something I have to tell you."
 
"Like you liking me?" Yongguk stood there for a moment, eyes wide open.
 
"W-H-how did you know?"
 
"I mean you acted pretty obvious, when doing that to Daehyun and Youngjae."
 
"You could see me?"
 
"Of course. I don't know why the others couldn't, but I saw everything very well." Himchan scooted close to the older. "And here I was afraid you would never confess."
 
"Since when did you know?"
 
"I guess since the beginning, I mean it's not really hard to figure out from your behavior. Everyone knows already, we just waited for you to finally confess." Yongguk's eyes widened even more.
 
"Everyone knows already?" Himchan nodded. "Then how come those two bastards wanted to confess to you?" Yongguk frowned.
 
"I asked them. Actually Youngjae and Daehyun are dating, only you didn't realize it." Himchan stated nonchalantly.
 
"W-W-What??? Since when? Why? How?"
 
"Since BAP was formed. Hyung, they openly tell each others I love you, but you are way to dense."
 
"I thought they were joking around."
 
"Of course, making out in the changing room, before the performance starts is just playing around."
 
"They do what? I think I seriously need to talk with them." Yongguk wanted to stand up, but was pulled back by Himchan, who grabbed his wrist. He turned around and looked at the younger. "What???"
 
"Don't you want to follow their example?" Himchan looked at Yongguk and Yongguk understood what he meant. "So you are saying yes to my confession?" Yongguk sat down beside Himchan again and cupped his face.
 
"Only if you show me that it's worth it." At that Yongguk leaned in and gave Himchan a passionate kiss. Himchan just closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, after all the older had finally confessed to him.
 
After they pulled back, Yongguk frowned again.
 
"I still need to beat those two kids up!"
 
"Why? I told told you I asked them to do it. If they didn't do it, you would have never confessed."
 
"Not because of that. How dare they not say anything about you liking me, when I went to those two jerks to ask for advise, only that they laughed behind my back made me furious." Yongguk balled his fists and left a laughing Himchan alone in he room.
 

_______________________

AN: Hey there XD

It's me Akira, I actually wanted to update this on Sunday, but hell everytime I sat down something came in between. Thank you guys for reading, subscribing and commenting XD

We actually got our first comment and hell, Emily and I were really happy and freaked out together XD

So please keep the comments coming XD We love them and give us an idea if you like our work xD

And just btw, everytime I read Emily's AN I start blushing like crazy, that girl is too much for me to handle XD Thanks to you as well Emily, and I really think, when it comes to randomness, you are way better than me XD

 

Oh and here is a little BAP vs VIXX XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTzT76Ja8a8

And some VIXX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhdO9gfnVhQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHhi6g1Glhw <-- BAP MV