The Day I Met You - Taemin's POV part 2

I'm Glad I Met You [2Min ONESHOT]

Taemin's POV

 

You little piece of , what do you mean your gay? What you're a ? Like it up the ? You disgust me you little e.” He screamed before slamming my head against the wall.

 

My head was pounding but I knew that I couldn't give up just yet. I had defend myself and I wouldn't prove to him that I was weak. Never.

 

Yes I am gay dad. I'm sorry that I'm not perfect like your other son but that's the way it is. I like men and there-” I never got to finish that sentence before my dads knuckles connected with my cheek bone.

 

Gasping, I clutched my cheek. My dad had never punched me before. He had done other stuff -slammed my head against walls and kicked me- but never had he ever punched me. He had once told me that he never liked punching because his father used to punch him, but I guess he got over that now because yet again, I got another blow to the same cheek, except this one wasn't as bad considering my hand was still covering it.

 

Don't you dare speak back to me like that young man. You are a disgrace to this family, to me. Leave now and never come back! I can't have a like you giving our family a bad name. I'd rather have a criminal than a .”

 

But Appa. I have no where to go.” I pleaded.

 

I needed to stay. Although I hated this man to pieces, I had no where else to go. Ever since my mum died three years ago, he has treated me like trash and has tried to find every excuse possible to kick me out and I guess that he found this as a great opportunity.

 

I don't care if you have no where to go. I don't care if you get beaten to death by some gangsters or pulled into the ion line where you will get abused. As long as you're out of my house and life, that's all that I care about. I knew there was something wrong with you and I have been trying to find it for the last three years and I am glad I have found it now because it means I now have a reason to disown you. No one will miss you. Me and your brother will be fine without you. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I would have done it when your mother was here. But that old hag wouldn't let me, the little .” He snarled.

 

I knew he hated me but I didn't expect him to go this far. Especially as far as speaking nastily about my mother. I had loved my mother to pieces and I still do and I will not and can not tolerate anyone who speaks about her.

 

Don't speak about my mother like that.” I screamed, earning me a slap and a kick to the shin, sending me to the ground.

 

Kicking me in the shin one more time he spoke, “I will speak about her however I want. I never wanted to marry the head in the first place. It was because of you that I had to. Your brother isn't even your mothers. He was my kid and I was happy with that but then your of a mother came along and you were born. Now GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE !”

 

Standing up weakly, I made my way for the door, trying hard to stop the tears running down my face, and slipped on my boots. Turning around, I planned to say my last goodbyes until my head was slammed once again against the wall.

 

Shooting up from my laying down position, I tried to calm my breathing. I was never going to be able to get what my father said and did to me out of my head. Swivelling my head around, I regretted it immediately. A banging headache came over me and I groaned, laying myself back down. For a minute, I was confused as to why I wasn't in the park, until it hit me.

 

That man in the park. He saved me.

 

A small smile crawled it's way onto my face but I winced when my cheek started hurting. I hoped to God that I never saw my so called father again. I couldn't believe I stayed with him for these three years when I could have easily left. But then again, I had no where to go.

 

After several minutes, I tried to sit myself back up again, careful as to not hurt my head. I glanced carefully down at myself and realised that I was just in my top and trousers. Turning my head gently, I scanned the room I was in.

 

This man was a very clean and organised person. His bright white walls complimented the shine of the wooden floor boards. To my left there was a bookshelf, almost completely full, which held many large novels. Beside it stood a small desk and chair. The desk was covered with neat piles of papers and collections of different pens. Above the desk, there was a window. The curtains were drawn but there was still a little ray of sun shining through and I could heard the birds singing. In front of me, connected to the wall, hung a large T.V. It must have been at least a 50”, while to the sides of it stood a twin pair of DVD racks, every space filled. The finally to my right, stood the door, a radiator -with my jacket and scarf on it, along with his jacket too- and a night stand. That door could be my way to escape but at this moment I didn't want to. I trusted this man and I wanted to stay for now.

 

I noticed a tray on the night stand and I instantly grabbed the food. Eating it, I noticed it was still warm meaning that it wasn't that long ago that it was made. Even if it had been cold, I would have still eaten it. I was really hungry. Chugging down the warm milk, I saw a note.

 

Picking it up it read:

 

Dear who ever you are,

All that I have done for you today, you don't owe me a thing. I was happy to be able to do this for you. I'd like to meet you again sometime but if you don't want to then I understand. I understand if you want to leave, there will be no hard feelings but may I please at least know your name?

 

From

Choi Minho

 

Considering the options, I decided there was only one thing I wanted to do.

 

I wanted to stay.

 

Getting up out of bed carefully, I tried my best not to fall over due to my sore shin and made my way out of the room. I wanted to find this Minho man and thank him for everything he has done for me today.

 

Opening the door, I stood outside the room for a minute, trying to see if I could follow any noise. I heard a shower and decided to follow the sound and it would bring me to him. Turning to my left, I headed down the hall and kept my senses alert for the sound of running water.

 

When I figured I had found the bathroom, I stood outside and took a deep breath. This was it, I was going to meet my saviour properly, in good shape. Bringing up all the courage I had, I spoke.

 

“Ahjussi?”


 

Sorry guys if this isn't very good but I believe that you guys needed to atleast know what had happened to Taemin. So hope you enjoyed it atleast and I will try to do my next update soon. Subscribe?