First Meeting

I'll Protect You Even If I Die

(Rian was advertising and giving sample of product on her part time job)

Rian P.O.V

Rian:*While giving out sample her phone ring,it was the hospital.)
(At the hospital)
 Doctor:Your father condition is getting worse,i think its time to give up Rian.Your medical fees also costly enough.
Rian:I can't give up my father like this,because of me my father like this*Tears about to fall from her eyes*Please save my father,i cant go on like this without my father.Please save him.
(After the scene in the hospital Rian was back again on her another part time job)
Rian:Hello,I am from Life
 Saver Company,im giving out free trial of our product.
Customer:These doesn't really work,right?It's a lie,right?
Rian:Aye,don't be like this.
Customer's BF:Sounds good,let's just try it?
Rian:*Gives them samples and her phone ring again*Yeoboseyoe,Rian immida...Now?Immediately?

(At the bar)
Yoo Jin P.O.V
Yoo Jin:Although i hate being bothered,I'll ask about it just for you.*talking to the phone*They say this person works as a replacement driver at night.Agent...Agent,chief,minister.Dont you have internet access?just go online and search.*Suddenlly a girl hugs him at the back*
Girl:What are you doing?Why don't you drink more?
Yoo Jin:I know something that is a lot more fun that drinking.Let's leave?
(Rian was talking to her aunt on the phone and when the call ended Yoo Jin came out from the bar and saw her)
Yoo Jin:*Looking at Rian from head to toe*Are you the replacement driver?
Rian:Deh.*Yoo Jin look at her attire and that made her embarrass *The call was urgent so i couldnt prepare.
Yoo Jin:*tossed the key at her*After the crossroads of Doosan Greenfield Court.
Rian:Yes sir.
Myungsoo:*They were about to go but he stop them*Wait!!Miss Kim Mi Hee.Let's have a little talk.
Yoo Jin:Do you know him?
Mi Hee:Ani,this is the first time I've met him.How do you know my name?
Myungsoo:Im with Seoul district....*look for his badge but he was wearing casual clothes and forgot his badge*....I didn't bring it.Anyway there is something we need to talk*grab mi hee arm*
Mi Hee:What wrong with you?!?!?!!?
Yoo Jin:What are you trying to do?
Myungsoo:I have something to discuss with her.
Mi Hee:What would you want talk to me about?Im nemployed.
Myungsoo:Just a moment*grabs her dress*
Mi Hee:Have you gone crazy?
Yoo jin:*About to stand up but Rian beat him to it*
Rian:Ajussi!...What are you trying to do?You want to use force to deal  with girls?
Myungsoo:You.....
Rian:Do you know me?I don't know anyone like you.
Myungsoo:Aniyo,Im not that kind of person you think i am.Dont interfere.Miss Kim Mi Hee,please get out the car.
Yoo JIn:What exactly are you trying to do?*stands up*
Rian:This ajusshi, realy..*GRabs myungsoo arm and flip him over her shoulder*She's in the car with another man.Can it get any clearer than that?Whatever you want to do,shouldn't you consider the situation?It is really funny. What wrong not leaving*talking to Yoo Jin*
Dongwoo:Mr.Prosecutor,are you okay?Mr.Prosecutor.
Myungsoo:These clothes will only cause people to misunderstand.
Dongwoo:You mean they dont know you are a prosecutor because of your clothes?
Myungsoo:There is enough evidence,right?We almost had them.


Im tired right gonna updatee tomorow again *peace*