Anger To Disaster

I'll Protect You Even If I Die

(In the morning Yoo Jin was practicing shooting with Dong Suk when suddenly the woman who take cares of him when he was a baby till now was tied and replaced the shooting dummy)

Pyo:As you know her husband stoled drugs and sold it(that guy is dead),she need to be killed too.0.o*aiming the gun to her head*
Yoo Jin:Appa!!!!stop this,why are you doing such things?!?
Pyo:This is my triangle and i set rules that is need to be done.
Yoo Jin:Appa!!!Let take a bet if i hit all the targets would you let her go?
Pyo:Ok,I accept your deal.
Yoo Jin:*Inhales air and starts shooting all the targets one by one and succeeded and throws the gun and walks away*

(In Yoo Jin's Room)
Yoo Jin:Ani!!!?does it make sense to shoot such an important person?*Talking to Rian picture*Ah.....really... I can't believe this.You're probably living happily in this placed called Seoul,right?


(That noon the gangsters Yoo jin messed with goes to the triangle to kill him along with Dong Suk.)

Yoo Jin:*Taking a nap when he heard the sound of reloading guns,he quickly grab Dong Suk and flipped the table and hides behinds it*
Gangster:(Smash the door and found Yoo Jin lying on the floor)
Yoo Jin:*Playing dead then gets up and beats the crat out of them with his arnis skills and grab a shotgun and hides*

(Qui Lian the woman who took care of Yoo Jin when he was a baby until now,Yoo Jin treats her as his own mother even it's not his real mother)
Qui Lian:*She saw Yoo Jin hidding and calls him*Poo Chai(his name in Thai)come here.
Yoo Jin:Andwae(It's too late she already been shoot by the gangster)

Yoo Jin was so shocked that he could'nt do anything to protect his mother(or not so)and now is dead infront of him.
Gangster leader:*Aim to shoot Yoo Jin*
Pyo:*Arrives and shoot the remaining gangsters while the leader escapes*
Yoo Jin:*kneels*Hey,wake up,*sob*open your eyes OPEN YOUR EYES*anger comsume over him*I will kill all those bastards*Chase the gangster leader.
Pyo:Yah!!!!Where are you going?!?!?!?!
Yoo Jin:*Running then stops when he saw the gangsters but eventually steps on a land mine and he tries to shoot the gangster but he was out of ammo*
Gangster leader:*See this opportunity to shoot him*Goodbye kid.
Pyo:*Arrives nad shoot the gangster leader and his minnion*Once you lose your temper you can even end up steppping on your own y trap.
Yoo Jin:Ap..appa
Pyo:If you want to save that man,you've should have taking out the roots of that clan.If you leave the roots then you will be the one to die.*Pyo took out his rambo knife and starts placing it under Yoo Jin shoes but Yoo Jin step out so quick Pyo push Yoo Jin away and the bomb took hin left leg*
Yoo Jin*running
 Pyo on his back*Appa stay alive...Appa dont let go..Please dont go appa please..*crying*

(Pyo now was sitting on the bed while Yoo Jin was crying beside him)
Pyo:Since i saved you,it was worth it.
Doctor:Take this drug it will remove the schrapnel and stitch it up fast.You are losing too much blood!!
Pyo:Kah,on my left shoulder there is a bullet wound rip that out.
Yoo Jin:Aaa...Appa
Pyo:In wound...there a bullet in there*panting*
Yoo Jin:*Did what he said and found a bullet*
Pyo:Yoo Jin-ah,listen to what im saying carefully.This is related to your real father.
Yoo Jin:Appa,what do you mean by my real fahter?
Pyo:17 years ago.We were attacked on a mission and lost 20 lives.That day ,your fahter,in order.To keep me alive.He took the bullet for me.That bullet went through your father's heart and only hit my shoulder.The reason im still living...is to avenge that person.Who killed your father.Yoo Jin-Ah you must live and avenge your father and my death..
Yoo Jin:So...Is that why you trained me so hard?To get revenge?*Pyo collapsed*
Doctor:We have to operate quickly,come on,now!
Yoo Jin:Save him please,Appa......:(

Yoo Jin was mesmerising about Qui Lian and Pyo suffering

Pyo:Moo Peol dont die.......Kyung-hee im sorry....I had no choice.
(Yoo Jin holding Kyung-hee picture)
Yoo Jin:Who killed my real father*talking to Pyo*
Pyo:There is 5 people.
Yoo Jin:If i kill those 5 people...You and I...can we live again...in a place where no one knows?I'll ask one more thing,is my mother is she still alive?
Pyo:She is alive.
*Yoo Jin walks out slowly*
Yoo Jin:Im going to change..That's my fate.

7 years later at the Seoul Airport

Yoo Jin:*Walking to his limo*(RING,RING,RING)yeoboseyoe
Pyo:You've arrived.
Yoo Jin:Yea,i've just arrived now.
Pyo:The first man to find is Lee Kyung Hwan.You can now forget your life in America(he went to study in M.I.T in America),but don't forget about your father's death.
Yoo Jin:Deh.*hangs up*Please stop here*walks out to the limo and walks to the water park mesmerising the things Pyo told him. 
'' Do not love anyone.Once you've been uncovered you and your surrondings will dyed with blood''
On his back Rian was advertising and giving samples of the product she was selling.


To Be Continued