You Are Fired!

You Are Fired!

Kim Corp. This is where i'm working right now. I work as a secretary to the heiress of the company. Mr. Kim Taecyeon hired me to be his daughter's secretary four years ago.

My love life? Yes I do have a lover. In fact, a girlfriend. Yup you heard it right. I'm in love with a girl. To be exact, a dorky-little-ahjumma named Kim Taeyeon. She is my boss, and she is the one who will inherit this company soon. Everyone says that I'm with her because of her money, her wealth. But they didn't know the real thing, I'm madly in love with her. Even Taetae *that is her pet name, and I'm the only person that can call her like that* asked me to just ignore them. I believe in her, and I know she's madly in love with me too. I trust her.

 

"Miss Hwang, please come into my office", the voice from the phone startled me. It is her voice.

"I'm coming, Miss Kim", I replied, and we are using formalities since we are in our office.

*Knock knock*

“Come in” the voice inside said.

“Yes Miss Kim?”, I asked, and I am really nervous because I saw her frowned face. I know she is mad, because of work maybe?

“Lock the door”, she said with a serious tone. I locked the door and stand in front of her desk.

“What did you do just now?”, she asked with her intensed eyes.

“I-I’m doing the w-work that you g-gave me j-just now”, I stuttered.

She stands up. With her fierce face, she said something that I had never imagined.

“Miss Tiffany Hwang, you are fired!”

I gasped. Stunned. What did I’ve done??

“But-but why Miss Kim?”, still with my jaw dropped, I asked her. A few drop of tears came from my eyes.

Still with her fierce face, walked towards me. She placed her both hands on my shoulders.

“Because I have a better offer for you”, she said and smiled.

What’s wrong with this woman?

Suddenly she kneeled down, and she was holding a ring.

“Miss Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, I don’t want you to work. I want you to be the half of me, be my life. You are the only person that I’ve ever loved. Please be the one who will be waiting at the door when I returned from office, please be the one who will always be there for me. Tiffany, will you be mine?”

I can see her sincerity in her eyes. I know she really meant that. My tears dropped more.

“Please, baby?”, she was still kneeling and waiting for my reply.

“Of course I do, babo!”, I replied with tears and she slipped the ring to my finger.

She pulled me to her embrace. She tightly hugged me. With I was still crying, she kissed my lips.

“Sorry baby I made you cry.. I just want to tease you, and I want to propose you..” she whispered to my ears.

“You’re so mean,Taetae.. But I like it!”, I said and kissed her lips.

“So baby.. Since you are fired, your job is now be my side forever, take care of me, be my lover-”.

Before she continued the list I cut her off.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon! I’m not your maid!”, I said playfully.

“Fany-ah. I’ll do the same for you okay?”, she smiled.

“Awww my Taetae is soo cheesy!”

“I’m not done with your to-do list, Fany..”

“Okay. Go on”, I instructed her.

“Be my soulmate, be my shoulder when I need one, be the one who will love me forever.. I promise I will do the same for you baby..”

“I will Taetae.. I promise you..”, I said and when I was about to kiss her on her lips, she cut me off.

“And one more thing baby..” she said and continued.

“Be my slave..”

I was puzzled.

“What Taetae? Slave?” I asked with shocked tone.

“My slave.. On bed.”, she smiled.

I saw her smile. Yes I know what kind of smile was that.

“Yah! Byuntae!!!”, I yelled and flicked her head.

She let out her ahjumma laugh.

I rolled my eyes and said,

“Ahh. A byuntae will always be a byuntae.”

Then the ert-little-kid lead me to the couch in her office. You know what I mean right?