Sequel!

Leave Me Alone Teacher-Nim

Amber’s POV

I cursed as I stubbed my toe on the way out from the bathroom. I hopped around, almost howling. If I had split my nail like last time then I wouldn’t be able to dance for a week. That would be a nice way of starting off as a dance teacher. I jumped around on one leg until I arrived at the kitchen where Jonghyun was brewing coffee. He turned to look at me.

“Good Heavens Am!” he exclaimed , helping me to a stool. “What on earth have you done to yourself now?” he asked.

“Toe,” I said lamely.

He chuckled before bringing my foot up and inspecting it closely.

“It’s slightly swollen but that’s it. Lord, you were hopping around like you had broken your foot,” he said with a sigh.

“Well it hurts!” I said in protest.

“It’s a good thing you’re already ready to go otherwise I would have called up to tell then you couldn’t get dressed,” he said with a smirk.

“Stupid dino,” I muttered.

The bell rang.

“I’ll go get that since I can’t order a cripple around,” he said, before getting up and leaving the kitchen before I could protest indignantly. “What the hell are you doing here?” I heard Jonghyun half growl-shout.

I shot to my feet, ignoring the pain. If it was Kibum then it would be a blood bath. I ran out to stop the blonde and my brother from verbally abusing each other when I froze in place. It wasn’t Kibum at the door, it was Henry. Oh Great. It was going to be a blood bath anyhow.

“Henry you’re not supposed to be here!” I said.

Jonghyun whipped around to stare at me.

“What did you say?” he asked with narrowed eyes.

I resisted the urge to melt into a puddle of nothingness under his terrifying gaze.

“Henry is my partner teacher in the Dance Academy.......” I offered the excuse squeakily.

“I see, you don’t seem very unnerved by that,” said Jonghyun stonily.

“I...........” I tried to think of what to say.

He glared at me.

“Continue,” he said waving his hand.

“I am late!” I shouted before grabbing my converse shoes and running out the door with Henry behind me.

“Yah! Yah cripple! Come back here right now! Amber Liu!” Jonghyun was practically screaming as he raced behind me and Henry. With a burst of speed, Henry jumped onto his motorbike and started it. I hopped onto the back and we zoomed off with a very angry Jonghyun yelling at us to come back.

We arrived at LS and I got off the bike and realized I was still barefoot. I laughed, exhilarated, as Henry parked the bike. I quickly put on my shoes even though I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Oh gosh,” said Henry putting his hands on his knees and bending over to catch his breath. “When Jonghyun opened the door I was so terrified,” he laughed.

“How think I felt?” I laughed.

“You didn’t even get time to grab socks did you?” he chuckled. I shook my head, no.

Miraculously my toe had stopped aching. It was like being with Henry had suddenly made it all better. I was absolutely over the edge. I could dance on cloud nine.

“Let’s go,” said Henry holding out his hand to me. I took it and we both entered the staff room.

“Henry Lau and Amber Liu,” said a stern voice.

Both of us turned.

Head of LS.

We were in big trouble considering his almost stomach turning frown framed by a ridiculously large, grey moustache. He adjusted the spectacles on his nose as he stared the both of us down. I think I noticed Henry’s palm sweating.

“My office now please,” he said.

We both quietly followed him to the office and the other teachers stared curiously, not sure what was going on.

“What happened?” one of them asked me as I passed by.

I offered her a shrug.

Because I definitely didn’t know what happened so what answer was I supposed to give her?

We entered the office and I graciously shut the door behind us.

“I understand that the human heart and the human hormones are very difficult to control, but I suggest you both do your business somewhere the students can’t see!” He snapped.

I flinched.

I knew that it was going to be about Henry kissing me in front of the students yesterday. I resisted the urge to kick my sweet yet sometimes stupid boyfriend.

“I on my part don’t have any problem with the teachers having romance. But really, in front of the students? On your first day too Amber! How does this even work? You just started with us and he kissed you! What? Was it love at first sight or something?” he asked.

Henry almost grinned at the Head.

“Well you see, it’s a very long and complicated story from high school,” he said. “I would sit down and tell you but classes will start in a bit you know,” he said with a gesture of mock hopelessness.

I stared at him. He had no regard for the Head at all.

The moustached man massaged his temples and was waiting for a full blow out.

“Fine, fine, go on. I don’t want to hear your story you ungrateful little kid, you have classes,” he said. I stared in surprise.

“Thanks uncle Zheng!” sang Henry before dragging me out the door.

Wait a moment!

Uncle Zheng?

“He’s your Uncle?” I erupted once we were out of the staff room and heading down the halls.

“Yeah,” he said.

“That’s why he didn’t murder the both of us!” I said. “You’re really useful Henry,” I said with a sigh of relief.

“Useful?” asked Henry.

“Yeah,” I said.

We entered the classroom. I felt like I had entered a funeral party. All the students stared at us like zombies. I almost asked if someone had died.

“Good morning class,” said Henry.

No one answered.

“We’ve decided that you can’t teach us!” One student shouted. “You will be a bad example for all of us!”

I think my heart went to go live in my stomach as I stared at the students who were glaring at me.    

I didn’t know how to reply.

------o------

I sat at the table during lunch break all by my lonesome self because Henry had to go do a couple of stuff. I stirred my coffee, completely depressed. The students had not listened to us at all. I was becoming slightly worried that I would have to leave LS.

“Hi Amber,” said one of the teachers.

“Oh, hi Victoria Eonni,” I said glumly.

“What are you so upset about?” she asked.

“The students are against me dating Henry,” I said.

“You’re dating Henry?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Oh wow!” she almost squealed. “You guys are such a cute couple!”

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“But anyways,” she said, becoming serious. “How can they say that when they’re dating amongst themselves?” she asked.

I sat straight.

“You’re right!” I said in delight. “They’re dating amongst themselves!”

I gulped my coffee down and hurried to the class when the bell rang.

Thank you Victoria Eonni, I’ll buy you lunch sometime, I thought.

For once I was very happy that I was extremely observative.

I entered the class.

“Hello, I’m back,” I said loudly. I knew Henry would be late. He had said so.

The kids ignored me.

“I have considered your idea of kicking me out,” I said.

Everyone stared at me in surprise and interest.

“I have one condition,” I said

“Sure, whatever!” One of them shouted out.

“The girl’s go to Teacher Song’s class,” I said calmly.

I swear I heard everyone gasp.

Beat that.

“Any objections?” I asked.

Silence.

“Fine, you win,” said a boy.

“Thank you,” I said.

When Henry came back he almost fell over his own feet when he saw I was having dance battles with my own students.

------o------

I entered the house, relieved/

"Amber Josephine Liu!" Jonghyun's voice shouted.

I was dead.

------o------

A/N - There you are! My sequel!! Ta-da! I actually just finished my  exams so yeah. hope you like it! Oh and also please check out my other fanfics too!