The Sequel

Love in the rain
Please log in to read the full chapter

KANG _____'S POV:

 

"Yah! Why are you soaked through?!" unnie screamed at me when she picked me up. I blushed when I remembered my encounter with my bias "You know how I love the rain." I made an excuse "Tch I know. But what if you get sick?" she said "I never get sick when I get drenched by the rain." I said and smiled at her. "Whatever." she said and I giggled.

"Ahh! I'm so tired!" unnie groaned when we got home, I looked at her "Unnie, rest okay? Let me cook dinner." I said and pushed her to the sofa. She smiled and went to lay down on it.

I smiled to myself and went upstairs to my room "Umma. Appa, we're home." I said to the picture on my desk. It was our last picture with our parents, I sighed "It's been 5 years now." I mumbled but shook the bad thought away.

I opened my cabinet to get some clothes and after that I went to the bathroom to change. When I finished, I went out and went down to the kitchen so I can cook.

I opened the fridge to look for something to cook "Hmm I think I'll just make tofu stew and omurice with cheese." I said to myself and picked up all the ingredients.

I was finishing up the dishes when unnie's voice startled me "_____-yah are you not cold at what you're wearing?" she said trying hard not to laugh at my shocked expression.

"Unnie! You scared me! And no, I'm not cold." I hissed at her. I'm wearing an oversized blue shirt and my hot shorts.

"Baegopa." she poted and looked at me "Dinner's almos finished so ready the table." I said and smiled at her.

"Hmmm! You're such a great cook _____-yah! I'm glad you inherited umma's skills." unnie said while giving me a thumbs up.

"Well you inherited appa's skills Physical Education." I said and pouted. Yeah, my unnie is a PE teacher at a small school but I hate PE.

She saw my face and grinned at me "Tch finished eating?" I asked her and she nodded "Continue your rest while I do the dishes." I said "Aww saranghae _____-yah." unnie said and kissed my cheeks.

"Eww! Unnie!" I joked and spanked her , she laughed and went to sit at the sofa.

I was busy doing the dishes that I didn't noticed my phone rang and my unnie answered it. I was singing to SHInee's Ring Ding Dong (A/N: The time here is in the RDD era so yeah.) when my unnie screamed.

"KYYYYYAAAHHH! SDFGHJKWERTYUIOP!!!" My unnie kept screaming and jumping at the same time. "Unnie. Unnie!" I yelled and stopped her "Yah! Why didn't you tell me you know SHINee?!" she yelled and grabbed both my shoulders. SHINee? I know SHINee? I think hard and suddenly I widened my eyes and snatched my phone from her and looked at who's calling. OH MAH GAHD!!!

"Y-yobosey-yo?" I stuttered and heard the person on the other line chuckling "_____-ssi, your sister was very..." he said and started laughing at me.

I looked at unnie and glared "Mianhe." she mouthed "Uhh Taemin-ssi, mianhe about that. I was doing the dishes and I didn't know you're calling so unnie picked it up and GAHHH jeogmal mianhe!" I blurted to him.

"It's okay. No need to worry about it and can we please stop being so formal? Jebal?" he asked cutely. I blushed "N-ne oppa." I said shyly "Oppa? You're younger than me?" he asked abit surprised and elighted.

"Hm a year younger." I said and sat down, I heard a muffled 'YES' and several voices too "Uhh oppa... why is it so noisy there?" I asked him "Oh. Err the hyungs are listening." he said and I felt my eyes bulging.

"The other SHINee oppas are listening?!" I asked shocked and my unnie grabbed the phone "OMO! Taemin-ssi! Can you please tell Onew to say hi?" she squeeled over the phone and I can't help but smack my forehead.

"Unnie!" I yelled and grabbed the phone from her "O-oppa..." I said and I felt totally embarassed. "Uhh _____-yah, can you put your phone on loud speaker so your unnie can hear us to? The hyungs want to talk to you too." he said and I ca

Please log in to read the full chapter