Him and Her

Love in the rain
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

TAEMIN’S POV

 

Oh yeah my schedules ended early today, I giggled happily while running a hand through my hair. Hmm should a take a short stroll to the park? A sudden boom from the thunder break my thoughts, I quickly went to the nearest window and took a look outside. Aish! Why the sudden pour?! And I really want to go to the park today, I grumbled to myself. Damn. Damn. Damn. My hyungs aren’t here with me because they’re not yet done with their schedules and manager hyung is with them. Today is not my day, I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration. I was about to go outside when I suddenly remembered that I’m not wearing any disguise, just a plain tee with my favorite hoodie and skinny jeans. Oh well it’s raining hard so I bet they won’t even have the time to notice me, I went outside but still looked around just in case. Yeah the coast is clear, I pulled my hoodie on and jogged quickly to the nearest bust stop. As I was approaching the bust stop, I noticed a person standing there. I squinted my eyes to take a better look, it’s a girl. Omo is she some crazy crazy fan girl? A erted pedo noona? I thought worriedly to myself so I slowed down jogging and approach the bus stop cautiously. I tilted my head lightly to take a better look at her face then suddenly stopped in my tracks. The girl is smiling so sweetly while looking up at the dark clouds, her long messed up curly locks is damp from the rain,  I noticed that she’s also wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans. She moved her hand and  I thought she’s gonna point at me when she just outstretched her hand and try to catch some raindrops. “God you’re beautiful” I unconsciously whispered to myself. When I realized what I said I blushed and felt my heart beat faster than usual. Oh my god… is this what they call love at first sight? I gulped nervously and went to stand beside her under the bus stop.

 

________’S POV

 

Oh how I love the rain, I smiled to myself. The weather’s been too hot these past weeks that I thought I’m gonna die… I’m glad it suddenly pour down heavily today. It’s strange how I love the rain when people usually hates this kind of weather, god I’m weird. It’s just that the sound, smell, and the feeling of rain relaxes and calms me. I suddenly remembered a funny moment an

Please log in to read the full chapter