Truth be told

Confessions

    I told Arashi to meet me at a cafe near their sharehouse so that they didn't have to drive very far. When i got to the cafe, Arashi was already there. Takuya-kun on the other hand was with me as he had offered to drive me there. All of them were shocked to see me enter the cafe with Takuya-kun. Once we got near them, Nino stood up and grabbed Takuya-kun by the collar. "What are you doing her Takuya? Are you trying to make both me and Sho-kun jealous or something? Huh. Hey answer me!" But Takuya-kun reamined silent. "Let him go Nino. All of this was actually my plan. I will tell the five of you the truth now okay?"

   Shock was registered on all of their faces. "I was the one who plan for all of this to happen okay. It is all because of 2 guys that i truly like that are cowards to tell me their true feelings. I'm sorry if i wasn't able to accept your confessions Ohno-kun, Aiba-chan and MatsuJun. My heart will always go out to the other 2 guys who i really think are cowards. This was all due to gain their attention. I'm sorry Nino and you too Sho-kun. I shouldn't have involved the other 3 but they are always with you. Do you know how much i suffered just to gain the 2 of your attention. I am seriously in love with you both. Why can't you just understand that?" I then ran out crying with both Nino and Sho-kun chasing me.

  Once both of them were finally able to catch up to me, Nino held me tightly. "Are you sure you are able to accept us even though we are cowards _________?" I nodded my head while still being hugged by Nino and still crying a bit. "Mou can't i hug you too _______? Its not fair that only Nino gets to hug you." Sho-kun had disrupted the atmosphere by teasing me with a pouting face. I can't stop myself from stiffling a giggle. I pulled myself away from Nino and went to hug Sho-kun. I could feel that he was literally elated when i hugged him.

   After that incident was over, MatsuJun kept on pestering me. "You really had the guts in not wanting to tell me huh _________? You're really something. So do you think i stand a chance if they decided to leave you?" I punched him. "Of course not MatsuJun. I already said didn't i. I will only love them. Nino, Sho-kun and Takuya-kun would have a fight with each other sometimes but it would be resolved a few minutes later. Ohno-kun and Aiba-chan still tried their best too in trying to make me like them which in turn would get a scolding from both Nino and Sho-kun.

  Now whenever my evening would be spent with Nino and Sho-kun at my house, we would either play a new game brought by Nino or watch a movie which i would pick. If there was ever any hot guys in the movie and i would be fascinated, it will either be Nino or Sho-kun to grab me for a kiss. "W..why are you kissing me now?" And their answer would be, "We don't want you to fall in love with the guy in the movie and see their kissing scenes. It would be better to experience the kiss yourself right?" In the end, those 2 will get a beating from me of course and i would act like i didn't enjoy it but i will. They are really sweet towards me all the time and i'm glad that i have the best guys around to accompany me. If any fangirls try to go after them, i will pull both Nino and Sho-kun away so that they won't get hurt and most of the times they are really grateful for it. I'm thankful for having the best boys around whenever i need it.