Pet love (Aiba x O/c)

Confessions

   I really had fun spending time with Ohno-kun yesterday. He really made me laugh with his childish acts but it was cute of course. Today i intend to go to a pet shop to see all the cute animals after i can't get enough of wanting to see more cute stuffs. It was there that i met Aiba-chan unexpectedly. I knew he likes animals but isn't he suppose to be busy with all his filming and what not? Oh well. Once i entered the pet shop, i heard someone mention the pets loudly. When i looked in the direction of the voice, i saw Aiba-chan jumping around. I just shook my head and smiled while i walked to the aisle near me where there were lots of puppy's.

   I was about to look at the cats next when someone called out to me. "Eh _______ is that you? Its been a long time ne?" This was the next guy that acted like a kid. I was embarassed of course when he calle out to me in front of everyone in the store. "K...konnichiwa Aiba-chan. Yes it has been a long time." 'What should i do? Should i tell him i have to go? Ah this is embarassing.' I thought to myself. "Ne ne ______ u want to follow me. I'm going to the zoo." "A..Ah sure." I was doubly embarassed by then.

   When we got to the zoo, Aiba-chan exclaimed to the animals. "Hello everybody. Aiba Masaki is here." Somehow the animals were taken aback by the shouting but  they were happy when they saw AIba-chan. I was thinking to myself again. 'Why oh why did i agree to follow him?' At that time, there were lots of people at the zoo and they were looking directly at me and Aiba-chan. Aiba-chan realises the stares and brought me out of the zoo. "Gomenne. I forgot that u're not used to being around us with the stares." Aiba-chan looked apologetic. "Shinpaishinaide Aiba-chan. You didn't mean too." 'Why don't i bring you to my family's restaurant. You should be hungry right?" I nodded my head.

   Aiba-chan's parents really got the wrong idea about me and him. "Tadaima. Otousan, okaasan come here." When they got near us, they were shocked. "Is she your girlfriend Masaki?" "I..ie." "Konnichiwa. I'm _______. Yoroshiku." I put on my best smile (fake smile since i feel offended that they think i'm Aiba-chan's girlfriend.)  "Ah Masaki the crew's here. Why don't you bring _____ upstairs." "Ok okaasan." As we reached the top room, i could already hear their laugh. "Minna look who i brought." Arashi turned around and when they saw me they got up. "_______ u're here. Oh by the way didn't Riida said he spent time fishing yesterday with you?" "Yes Nino. The fishing yesterday was saikou." I told him. We took our seats and i ended up sitting beside Aiba-chan and Nino. Nino showed me his game on his Ds which looked fun to play so he let me try. But a few minutes later, it was game over and at that point of time i received a text from him. 'Go out with me soon. I don't want to wait.' The rest got suspicious when i giggled at my text. "Who's that?" "Oh nobody." He really is impatient. I didn't realise that Aiba-chan had went out for a while cause he came back in with a bouquet of flowers. All of us looked at him shocked.

  "Who is that for Masaki?" Aiba-chan was red-faced by that time cause he came up to me and gave me the bouquet. "Will you accept this ______? I..i really like you and i hope you will give me a chance." I felt sorry for him cause he is the joyful guy i've ever met and i don't want to break his heart. "I'm sorry Aiba-chan. I like you too but only as a brother. I'm really sorry." I told him truthfully. At that point of time i was worried that 'that' guy would be jealous. "Huh really. Nevermind i can't force you to like me at all. So from now on i'll try to be a good brother to you okay." Aiba-chan had his smiley face again and i hugged him as i don't want to lose the best brother ever. If i have any problems, i can just go to Aiba-chan for advice or maybe just see his smile. His smile is really contagious i tell you. Anyone seeing it can be happy again. Keep having that smile of yours forever Aiba Masaki. :)