Fishing for a confession (Ohno x O/c)

Confessions

   What should i do today? Ahhh its so boring. Why can't anything just happen today? I thought to myself being frustrated over the fact that there's nothing to do and i just have to brood over it for the whole day. Thats when i received a call from Ohno-kun. "_______ are you free today? I thought maybe i could invite you for fishing or maybe that sounds weird for you?" I giggled. "Its okay Ohno-kun. So its only the two of  us thats going or the rest of the members are also coming?" Ohno-kun coughed a bit at the other end of the line. "Its only the two of us."

   Ohno-kun picked me up a few minutes later. He was wearing a casual blue t-shirt with a denim jacket over it and jeans. He looked really cool in it that i couldn't help but stare at him. "Kakkoii." I squeeled while he just smiled. "For how long are we going to fish Ohno-kun? 25 hours?" I asked him teasingly. "Don't be silly. I don't really want to only spent time with you eith just fishing. Besides, i have a surprise for you." "Hontou? Arigatou Ohno-kun." I gave him a grin which made him look away.

  While on the way to the lake, i received a text from Sho-kun. 'Where are you ______? Are you with Riida?' I replied him with a 'yes' which in turn i received a sad face and also 'oh okay'. "Who was that?" "Huh oh just Sho-kun asking me if i am with you. He even replied with a sad face." "We're here." Ohno-kun stated. He looked just like a small kid who got a free lollipop when he's excited. I suddenly realised that Ohno-kun held my hand and we ran to the lake. His hand that was holding mine was really nice to hold that i started blushing.

  He turned around to face me with a serious look. "Ano _______ can you hold this for a while." "No problem." I had said but i was suddenly grabbed by Ohno-kun and kissed rather shyly by him. The kiss was a short one and i was wide-eyed when he broke it. "W...what was that?" "I love you _______. I've fallen for you ever since i first saw you but i wasn't able to tell you and well i thought this was a good opportunity." HIs behaviour after he kissed me was a bit restrained. I hit him lightly on the arm. "Oh u silly Riida. Why do you idol guys just sometimes can't tell your real feelings. But i'm sorry Riida even though i like you, i can't return the same feelings to you right away." He seemed happy with my answer as he just nodded his head. "Oh alright but we can still stay as friends right?" "Of course. Who wouldn't want to stay as friends with you." The next couple of hours, me and Ohno-kun had fun fishing without any distractions. It was really exciting spending the day with the Leader of Arashi. Even though he is always the guy seen sleeping most of the times, he actually cares for everyone whether that person likes or does not like him. From now on, i hope that you will continue to be the best Leader for Arashi and guide them along the way no matter what. Gambatte Ohno Satoshi!