II: Meeting the new family

Fluffy Tailed Foxes
Chapter II
Meeting the new family
 

 

 
Sunggyu mentally slapped himself when he just realized that he was in a human form. A FREAKING HUMAN THAT HAVE TAILS. So that only means one thing, he’s a nine-tailed fox now. Sungjong looked at Sunggyu surprisingly when the elder didn’t become crazy whining about the situation and annoyed the out of him.
 
“Does he always be like this?” Sungjong quietly asked Dongwoo. “I mean…when it comes to err…. strange situation, does he always space out into his own little world like this?”
 
Dongwoo shook his head. To be honest, he was quite amused at the elder behavior. Usually, the Kim Sunggyu that he had known since forever would be nagging all about things that come into his head at the moment and annoyed almost everyone around him (but not for Dongwoo, he had grown used to it.).
 
"Hyung... Gyu hyung..." Dongwoo shook the elder a bit and received confusing glare from him "Are you ok?"
 
"Oh... I...I'm fine, Dongwoo. It just I'm thinking so much that I was spacing out again, aren't I?" Sunggyu replied quickly and smiled at him and Sungjong. "You know, I'm not going to freaking out about this. I don't even know how to walk with two legs like you guys!"
 
"Yeah...I know that hyung. It's just I don't want you to be changed into a hamster by Sungjong's magic." Sungjong shot Dongwoo a deadly glare but he continued anyway. "Well, he'd do it without hesitation if your nagging grandpa soul started woking.
 
"I'M JUST ONE YEAR OLDER THAN YOU"
 
"BUT YOU'RE SO LAZY LIKE AN OLD MAN"
 
"YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG!"
 
"SO WHAT?"
 
 
"Okay guys. Stop fighting, will you? Or do you want me to do some magic here, huh?" Both Dongwoo and Sunggyu shutted their mouth immediately after they saw Sungjong's infamous creepy smile. "I guess you guys don't want it then... By the way, Sunggyu hyung, are you hungry? I bet you haven't eaten anything for at least 12 hours."
 
Sunggyu was about to say no but then his stomach growled at the perfect moment, making his face became a bit red because of the embarrasing sound his stomach just made. Sungjong chuckled at the red face hamster. "I take it as a yes then..."
 
"So you'll make me a breakfast?"
 
"No. Not me. Actually, I have someone in my mind........." Sungjong smiled sweetly(in his opinion. but it always look creepy to Dongwoo) then followed by a loud crash behind them. The trio look at the stairs that lead to the second floor and found a man in all purple-ish pajamas lied on the floor.
 
"Oh god... My .........." the man grunted a bit. "WHAT THE , LEE SUNGJONG?!"
 
"Calm down hyung. It just another way to wake you up..."
 
"Since when did i have a sadistic brother....." He sighed and got up from the floor. "Why don't you just sho........ Oh... You adopted a hamster?"
 
Both Dongwoo and Sungjong just laughed hysterically, leaving the said hamster shot a deadly glare at the other man.
 
"I AM NOT A HAMSTER!"
 
"Okay, fine. But who are you then? You seem too old to be Sungjong's friend......." 
 
"I...uh...I'm....."
 
"WAIT! Are you Sungjong's boyfriend???!!!"
 
"WHAT?????!!!" Both Sunggyu and Sungjong looked at the purple-ish man with widen eye.
 
"I guess i'm wrong then...."
 
"He's my hyung, baby." Dongwoo walked to the man and back-hugged him lovingly, earning a questioningly glare from Sunggyu. "I found him when i was coming home last night. And also Sunggyu hyung is just a year older than me."
 
"Your boyfriend?" Sunggyu asked Dongwoo. The younger smiled sheepishly and hugged his boyfriend tighter.
 
" Yeah... Hyung, This is Lee Howon, my boyfriend and also Sungjong's brother." Howon smiled at Sunggyu. "And Howon, This is Sunggyu hyung, the non-stop nagging old hamster that i've told you about.
 
"Hi, Hamster hyung! Nice to meet you!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Great..... now he's a hamster instead of a nine-tailed fox.......
 
 
 

 
okay... you guys can select whatever weapons you want to use and kill me...
i'm really sorry for the damn-very slow update. i've just started my senior year in high school and that's why this short chapter takes forever to be published.
 
unbeta-ed again.. why do i feel like my writing skill is getting worse than before...
 
ps. guess what, i just discovered that i forgot to use past tenses in the first chapter.... =_=