I: Reborn

Fluffy Tailed Foxes

Chapter I

Reborn


 

 

All he remember was an unbearable pain suddenly hits his head. He turn around only to see the greenness that surround him, nothing seems to be the cause of the pain that he've got. His legs trembles and then every parts of his body is numb. He collapsed on to the ground and then the unconsciousness took him away...

 

 

 

 

 

 

A pair of hand or something similar to it shook him. Sunggyu slowly open his eyes, blink a little and then a human face come into his sight. He blinks his eyes more but the face still there....

 

Is he dreaming or something?

 

"Sunggyu hyung! Finally you awake huh? I'd thought that you already died if i didn't see your breathe then..."

 

Oh.... this man know him? 

 

Have he known any human who'd call him 'hyung'?

 

"Who the hell are you?"

 

"You can't remember my smell, really?"

 

Sunggyu began sniffing onto the man face as the familiar scent came into his nose. He widen his eye and look at the smiling guy in front of him. No wonder why his smile looks so like someone he knows....

 

"J...Jang Dongwoo?"

 

"Thanks god you didn't forgot my name..." The man sighs

 

"B...but I think you...."

 

"It's a long story, hyung. You'll get to know it later." Sunggyu nods "But I need to get you something to wear first."

 

"WHAT? Since when did i have to wear clothes?"

 

"Since now, hyung. You're ."

 

"Didn't I..." Sunggyu pushes himself up, then look down at his body that cause him to blush uncontrollably. "Why the hell am...."

 

"I'll tell you later, ok? You just need to close your eyes and don't make any noise or people'll be awake, got it?"

 

"Uh.. Okay...." Sunggyu nods. Dongwoo then carry him up on to his back. "Hey! Wait! Why did you carry me up like this?!"

 

"Just hold me tight. it'd be just 2 or 3 jumps, i guess"

 

"JUMPS?! What are—" Sunggyu suddenly shut both his eyes and mouth when Dongwoo starting the 'jumps' thingy. Cold wind hit bare skin and make Sunggyu shivers more.

 

"Hold on hyung, last one now!" Dongwoo said and then in a blink of eyes they arrive at the door of the big house. "Here we are.... ! I forgot my keys...."

 

"I bet someone is living with you, right?" Sunggyu asks while he looking around amusing at how big the place is.

 

"Yeah.. It's their sleep time but i think they might have woke up already." Dongwoo sighs and then shouts. "Sungjong-ah! I know you're awake"

 

"No, I'm asleep you ....."

 

"Oh? Sleep talking then? Come on kids, just open the door for me and go back to sleep if you want." The door then open with the sight of a sleepy tall boy in his pajamas and messy bed hair

 

"Urgh... Why don't you call Howon hyung instead..." Sungjong hisses a bit. "Carrying a man to home at dawn and wakes your tired little brother just to open the door for you when you can put the man down and open it by yourself? I wonder—"

 

"He's my hyung, Sungjong. Well, I've to carry him just because he still don't know how to walk" Dongwoo walk into the house then carefully places Sunggyu down on the couch in the living room

 

"I can walk you know..." Sunggyu mumbles

 

"No, I mean walk like me, two legs, not four legs"

 

"Wait... He still don't know? " Sungjong raises his eyebrows slightly. Dongwoo just nods and tells him to get some clothes for Sunggyu to wear and some water since Sunggyu might be dehydrated if he don't drink anything.

 

When Sunggyu finishes dressing (actually it was Dongwoo who dressed Sunggyu) Sungjong come out from the kitchen with some water for both Sunggyu and Dongwoo.

 

"Okay.. Mind telling me what happen now?" Sunggyu stare both of them questionly. Dongwoo nudges the youngest to answer.

 

"Well, you’re just like Dongwoo hyung now…”

 

“And what Dongwoo is?” The elder his head. Sungjong widen his eyes looking at Dongwoo but the latter just shrugged his shoulder.

 

“So… I bet Dongwoo hyung didn’t tell you anything, right?” Sunggyu nods. Sungjong mentally facepalmed himself and remember to talk with that stupid dino-like creatures later.

 

“You…. Sungjong? Or whatever…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“What am I now?” Sunggyu asks “I know the question is kinda weird but I’m not a fox anymore, right?”

 

“Maybe or maybe not.”

 

“What do you mean—“ Dongwoo then pull him into a hug.  Leaving Sunggyu more confused about the situation right now.

 

“Hyung” Dongwoo backs off a bit and looks into his eyes.

 

 

 

“You’re a nine-tailed fox.”

 

 

---------------------------

KILLED ME ALREADY. O<-<

no proofread and always be no proofread for sure

sorry for late update and extreme short chapter like dongwoo legs. my life was so busy than i think. also i just have my first wisdom tooth extraction and the pain was like hell.

 

also i was thinking something.... should i make some chapter become interactive? (It means you guys could choose what will happen next but it's all up to me~)