Chapter 23

Can't Hold Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        After holding Baekhyun tightly, I took a step back and glanced at him.

 

 

        "Do I look okay?" Baekhyun asked as he gently patted his cheeks.

 

 

        "No." I looked at him with a serious look. The way I said no wasn't joking at all. I made him sigh.

 

 

        "Aish. Jinjah?" Yah! I spent the whole day to look cool to impress you." Baekhyun placed his hands on his hips. I giggled.

 

 

        "How did my boyfriend get so y?" I smirked.

 

 

        "Ahhhh..." Baekhyun nodded. He stretched his arms out and tackled me into another big bear hug. He rested his head on mine and whispered, "You're so cute."

 

 

        My cheeks flustered red and I couldn't stop smiling. "Yah! You should give me your eyeliner tips, it's really working out for you," I teased.

 

 

        Tonight, my dad had to work overnight. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if Baekhyun slept over for the night. He loves him. And if he did mind, it was too late for that because then I fell asleep in Baekhyun's arms.

 

 

        "Jiyeon, are you sleeping?" He murmured.

 

 

        "Hmm?" I answered.

 

 

        "You know I'm so lucky to have you?"

 

 

        "Mhm hm. I'm so happy to have you too," I sniffed. Tears gathered in my eyes. I just couldn't stop. I get so emotional over things like this. Baekhyun is my everything. My rock, my love, my superior.

 

 

        "Don't cry, you're going to make me cry too." Baekhyun held me tighter as I snuggled into his arms and wiped my tears. "You want me to sing to you?"

 

 

        I nodded and croaked, "Yes."

 

 

        "So now I come to you, with open arms," he began. "Nothing to hide, believe what I say. So here I am, with open arms. Hoping you'll see, what your love means to me. Open arms."

 

 

        I closed my eyes as I listen to his angelic voice. No instruments, just his pure voice. This song has real meaning behind it. Love. That's how I am feeling. In love with the guy I love most. As Baekhyun ended the song slowly, he kissed the top of my head and whispered 3 words. I. Love. You.

 

 

        The next morning, I woke up awake, still in Baekhyun's arms. As I tried to get up, he dragged me back down and held me close to him. His eyes were still closed.

 

 

        "5 more minutes," he smiled. 

 

 

        After 20 minutes, I took a quick shower and pulled on a sundress. As I stepped out of the bathroom, Baekhyun stood outside with a grin on his face.

 

 

        "Finally! You took a while," he teased.

 

 

        "Yah!" I punched his arm.

 

 

        "Ahh," he rubbed the part of his arm where I punched. "That hurts."

 

 

        "Where did you get that?" I pointed at the pair of clothes he was holding.

 

 

        "Oh this," he looked down. "I got it from the car. I always keep a pair of clothes in the trunk."

 

 

        "Ah. Really? Okay," I rolled my eyes and giggled at the same time. I dranked my coffee in the kitchen when I remembered I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter