2

I'm a Ghost

Your POV

*Whew* That was close. LOLs, that kid was like "OMG paranomal activity, RUN."..... wait wasn't that exo? OMG wait up. 

followed them closely and went in with the two members into their dorm.

 

Exo's POV

"Ge, do you feel cold?" Tao asked. "No Tao I don't." Kris responded feeling annoyed. "Go wash up and go to sleep!"

"Ge come with me PLEASE." Tao pleaded. "dsjbvdsf" Kris muttered under his breath. "Fine."

Next morning....

Why do I feel weight around me? Must be Kris ge. He's so nice :D Tao thought. Tao turns around and lets out a girlish screams.

"OMG WHO ARE YOU?!?!" Tao yelled as he fell of the bed.

"Good morning." you said and then giggled.

Tao who is on the floor, covers himself with his arm. "Are you a crazy obsessive fangirl?" Tao whispered.

"Nope, but I'm Ying. Nice to meet chu~" I said.

Tao is now pressed up against the wall with his arms around his knee. "What are you doing here?" he shakily said.

"Don't worry. I don't bite. I'm glad that you can see me though! I'm a fan." you said and giggled.

Tao is just spouting nonsense now feels scared as . 

"This is all a dream, this is all a dream. When I count to three and open my eyes it's gunna be all over." Tao muttered. "yi, er, san." 

"HI" I said. "Umma!" Tao cried as he open the door and ran out.

"Awss do I scare him that much." I said to myself.

xxxxxxxx

"Tao are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked up from making breakfast. "I can hear you screaming."

"Hyung." Tao cried as he hugged Kyungsoo with all his might. "There's a girl sitting on my bed." Tao continued to sob.

"It's okay. There's no way a girl can get into here." Kyungsoo said as he put the utensils he was using down. "Why don't you bring me to your room hmm." 

Tao led Kyungsoo to his room. You were still sitting on his bed with your legs stretched out.

"Oh welcome back." you said with a smile.

"Hyung." Tao cried and pointed to where you were sitting. "LOOOOKKK, the girl is still there."

"Tao what are you talking about? There's no one there."

"But but but." Tao stammered as he looked at you.

You waved back with a smile.

"Tao I told you not to watch that horror movie yesterday." Kris walked in and said. "You woke me up from my beauty sleep.!" Kris cried.

"Ughh. What's going on?" Luhan came out of his room and groggily said.  

"Horror movie and Tao. That's what." Kris said annyoned.