Love Timeline

It Starts With A Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“It’s very simple. You bring 49 to the right side. Add with the number given and divide the total with the x. Then you’ll get the amount of x. Get it?” Jessica asked, looking up from the question paper. Her face turned annoyed seeing the guy in front of him. Both his hand are on the table, cupping his face as he stares at her.

Innocently shakes his head, Donghae grinned his boyish grin at the girl, showing his perfectly white teeth. “I don’t understand.” Jessica let out a sigh, putting down the pen which she has been holding since hours ago. “Maybe you would if you stop with the staring.”

“Then I won’t understand it forever.” Donghae reply cheekily, earning a glare from the Ice Princess. Knowing that she can never win in this childish fight, Jessica lets out another sigh. “What should I do to make you study, Aiden Lee Donghae?”

“Date me.” Donghae said, earning a gasp from Jessica’s fan boys whose been stalking them since the tutor start. Jessica snickered at the answer, shoving the question paper at him. “Just finish the questions. I need to go home before dinner.”

 

**

 

“LEE DONGHAE!! WHAT IS THIS??” Jessica voice echoed in the class. Everyone turn quiet to watch the drama enroll. Donghae stop packing his stuff to look at the angry brunette holding a piece paper. Squinting his eyes hard, he sees his name proudly written with a green pen and beside it is an egg proudly drawn in red ink beside his name.

“Hey, that’s my test paper!” Donghae grinned, taking the paper from the brunette. By that time, Jessica was already fuming with anger as Donghae admired his work on the paper. “Look! I drew a unicorn!” Donghae, said, showing his drawing to Jessica.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon take it as their cue and quickly move to Jessica’s side to prevent her from killing Donghae while Siwon and Eunhyuk quickly pull Donghae away from Jessica.

Jessica was gritting her teeth as she tried to lunge to Donghae. If not because of the two girls, they probably made it into tomorrow’s news. ‘A Girl Kills Fellow Classmate For Getting 0% In Math Test’. As interesting as it sounds, they don’t want to spend their last high school year visiting their friend in prison.

Taking a deep breath, Jessica went quiet to calm her mind, which scares the hell out of her friends. Quiet Jessica never means a good thing. “Fine. It’s normal for you to get 0%, right? It wouldn’t be Lee Donghae if you actually get 100% in your math test.” Jessica snickered, flipping her long hair as she turns around to walk away.

“What if I get 100% for next test?” Donghae asked, surprising everyone their friends and everyone who have been watching them silently. Oh Donghae, if only you knew how impossibly weird that sounds. Jessica stops walking and turn around to look at Donghae. “100% and I’ll date you.” Jessica smirks before walking away, leaving everyone dumb-founded and her fan boys wailing in sadness.

 

 

 

 

3 months later.

“SHIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” A loud shout was heard, running up the stairs of her house. Jessica pulls her duvet closer, covering her ears with her nemo plushie. Today is Sunday and listening or meeting Donghae is not in her list of perfect weekends.

“SICAAAA! WAKES UP!!!!” Donghae shout, storming into her room only to receive a growl from the sleeping girl. “WAKE UP!! LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!” Donghae shout, jumping up and down on her bed. Jessica grumpily wakes up, throwing her nemo plushie to the hyper fish. “What?!”

Shoving a piece of paper to her face, Donghae smiles proudly to himself as he sits beside her. Donghae waits patiently as the girl looks at the paper, anticipating whatever coming out from . “How the hell did you get the paper? The test was last Friday. Today is freaking Sunday.” Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter