Kitty from Mato Planet: Chapter Six

Kitty from Mato Planet

***

 

'Whoa- look at this, wow!'

 

"Kitty, can you shut up?"
"Human! There's a lot of amazing things here!"
"... Jung Daehyun..."

 

They both arrived at the supermarket but only a sigh came out of Junhong. ... do you really have to show everyone that you came to the market for the first time, you alien. Daehyun ran around the market as soon as he walked in he screamd out, 'Whoa, look at that! What does this do?' which made everyone at the market have their eyes on him. Everyones attention was on Daehyun now which made Junhong uncomfortable that he grabbed his wrist and made him face him by pulling him close. Daehyun looked at him straight in the eyes, and tilted his head, Junhong felt like he had to say something, so he carefully and as softly as he can said to him.

 

"You can't act like you came here for the first time. Alright? These humans around us, will notice you and will make a big gossip about you. So you have to act like us humans too."
"... really? Then you don't need to worry about that! I will act like a human too!"
"Also, don't call me human when we go outside, call me Junhong, okay?"
"Okay, Junhong!"

 

Daehyun kept on calling out Junhong name, which again he thought that he was so pretty, calling his name out with that pink thick lips. Junhong gasped, and then soon began to control himself, as he put his arm around Daehyun's shoulder and started look for the ingredients for dinner. What should we eat... Junhong was in his deep thoughts as he picked out the ingredients and put it inside the basket. ... argh, I don't know what to cook... Junhong messed his own hair up as he shoved everything he see on the red basket. When Junhong was about to go, Daehyun grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him back.

 

"... eh? What's wrong?"
"I thnk this one is better since the number is low. Let's by this one!"
"But, this one has more inside."
"Well... It looks the same to me... can we just buy this one?"

 

Junhong thought that he should just make ddokbokki for dinner, that he was choosing the chilli paste, when he got the big one, Daehyun was next to him pulling Junhong to the side where there was the smaller chilli paste with the cheaper price. Junhong laughed as he, put the big one down on the display, and got the small one that was on Daehyun's hand. When he got the small one, Daehyun looked like he was proud of him, that he smiled towards Junhong.

 

"Are you like this in Mato as well?"
"... um... what do you mean by that?"
"I mean, do you get cheap ones at your planet?"
"... sort of? It's my plan to make Junhong use less money!"

 

'Aigoo~' Junhong gave a flick on Daehyun's forehead, as he smiled towards him but Daehyun looked at him with his teary eyes, while rubbing his forehead screaming out, 'What! Why did you hit me for?' and was pouting. Junhong who seemed to get all the attention again, tried to calm Daehyun down as usual. As he was patting Daehyun's back, an ahjumma went passed them and stopped asking them, 'You students are brothers, right? You guys look good together.' and smiled towards them. If it was Junhong, he would just snort, but since Daehyun was with him now, he had to be more careful. Before Junhong can say something, Daehyun started a conversation with the ahjumma.

 

"Really? Junhong takes care of me!"
"Aigoo, you are cute. It's nice to see a protective brother."
"Thank you, ahjumma!"

 

Junhong was just standing there just listening to their conversation, It was mostly about him being the nice protective brother. Daehyun wanted to talk more with the ahjumma but then Junhong tried to drag him away. Ahjumma saw that and laughed, 'Sorry for taking your time, have fun shopping!" and she went the oppisite side of them. ... is he that happy, even though he got mistaken by being the youngest? Junhong stared at Daehyun for a long time, then thought of something that he dragged Daehyun along, without telling him where he was going.

 

"Eh? What is this?"
"Brownie mix. Instead of buying it, let's make it."
"... whoa! We can really make it? Yes!!!"

 

Daehyun hugged a bunch of brownie mix and jumped around the market. Junhong who saw Daehyun like that, put on a smile on his face and then stopped. When ever he see Daehyun smile, he can't help it but to smile a long with him. All his friends hated him because he was mean, and chic towards them, but he didn't know that he had this side of him. While Junhong was in his thought, there was Daehyun in his own world, as he already put three boxes of brownie mix on the red basket. ... how could he be twenty. He is such a liar. Before Daehyun could put another one, Junhong dragged him out of the place and walked towards the counter to pay.

 

***

 

Daehyun poke the rice cake with his index finger. He was so amazed that the fact he poked the rice cake, but the place he pokes come back up again to its normal shape. Junhong who was looking at Daehyun like that, stared at the rice cake and then, put it on the big bowl and said, 'Wash the rice cake.' Daehyun looked at the rice cake inside the bowl and screamed out, 'Yes, sir!' Daehyun walked towards the sink and started to clean the rice cake as clean as he can.

 

"Kitty, are you good at eating spicy foods?"
"... um, I don't like my tongue getting hurt..."

 

Aish, he got the taste of a child too. Junhong sighed as he put down the spoon that he was going to put a lot of chilli paste in, and only put less than half of it inside, and the rest with tomato sauce. Soon, the ddokbokki was boiling as it was nearly finished, but Junhong waited abit more for the sauce to lessen. Daehyun came near the food, and sniffed and said, 'It smells delicious!' and his lips. 'Ah, I think I should become a chef or something.' as he complimented himself. Junhong soon put the ddokbokki on the dish, and put it on the table. Daehyun got two dishes for him and Junhong, with fork and chopsticks. Ofcourse the fork was Daehyun's because he didn't know how to use the chopsticks.

 

"... how is the food. Does it taste good?"
"Yes! It taste delicious, like Junhong's height!"

 

Daehyun was comparing the food with Junhong's height as he was eating the ddokbokki. Junhong also got the ddokbokki with his chopstick and had a taste of his own food. It tasted alright, with the tomato sauce. Daehyun who poked the tofu fish with his fork, laughed and said, 'You are the best, Junhong!' and put his thumb up. Junhong smiled as he replied back to him by, 'Yeah, thanks. You are the first person who gets to eat my food.' as he patted his head. He once thought again, and agreed that he smiled more than before since Daehyun came into his life.

 

"Ah... I want to live with Junhong forever."
"Aigoo, you are trying to make me suffer, aren't you?"
"Aish, why can't you talk nice for once?!"
"... still, don't you have to go back to your own planet?"

 

Daehyun who was about to eat another ddokbokki immediately stopped when he heard Junhong say that word. Junhong who realised Daehyun like that, asked him worriedly, 'What's wrong?' but Daehyun would just show him the awkward smile, and then opened his mouth to say something which seemed so hard to say for him.

 

"... I don't want to, Junhong."
"... what?"
"I... don't want to go there anymore. No, I'm not going back there."

 

After he finished his words, he looked up at Junhong, his eyes were teary again. This time was different, he seemed to hide something. Last time, he would just tell him the past like there is nothing wrong, but now It seemed like he didn't want to talk about it, that he was forcing himself to tell him. Junhong who saw Daehyun like that, put his chopstick down, and walked towards him. Daehyun rubbed his tearful eyes, and looked back at Junhong who was now very close to him. Without a word, Junhong hugged him tightly.

 

"... okay. Don't go."
"Junhong..."
"I won't talk about it anymore, I'm sorry. So, please don't cry, kitty."
"... I didn't cry... something just went inside my eyes."

 

Junhong knew that Daehyun was bad at lying, but he didn't say a word but to tap his back. Junhong smiled slightly. 'How are you going to survive like this, when you are so weak.' Junhong tried to again. When he felt Daehyun jump up from his seat he screamed out, 'No! I'm not weak! I eat well and sleep well too!' When he saw Daehyun back to his own cheerful self, Junhong let go of him and went back to his seat. The hot ddokbokki now became warm, that it was better for Daehyun to eat. While looking at eachothers eyes, they both got their fork and chopsticks and continued eating.

 

***

 

In MATO Planet

 

"... bring Yoo Youngjae here."
"Master..."
"Right now!!!"

 

The Mato's best killer, the terroist and the King of the Mato Planet, Yongguk seemed very angry that he called one of his guards to call Youngjae to his mansion. The guard ran out of the room, and in a second he came back, gasping for air as he opened the door. Everyone looked so scared of Yongguk. Later, Youngjae came inside the room with his hands inside his pocket. The guard who  couldn't look at Yongguk in the eyes, bowed as he said, 'I have brought Joko-nim...' and ran out of the room again.

 

"Yoo Youngjae."
"Yes."
"Where did you hide Jung Daehyun this time?"
"I don't know."
"Tell me now, you bastard!!!"

 

When Yongguk exploded, Youngjae smirked towards him, walking few steps infront of him. Yongguk grabbed Youngjae's collar when he saw him that he wasn't fearful of him anymore. But, Youngjae didn't say a word, or move to fight back. When he got angry at Youngjae's attitude, he roughly let go of him, as Youngjae stumbled abit because of the strength.

 

"Well, how many times has this happened?"
"... I don't know."
"Yes, It happened a lot of times. But you know what?"
"What."
"When you made Daehyun escape, do you know how many times, that I couldn't catch him?"
"... why would I want to know that."
"None."

 

Youngjae smirked as he saw Yongguk glaring at him. 'You, especially Jung Daehyun can't run away from me, you understand?' Yongguk spoke out to him with a smirk back, but then Youngjae let out a laugh. Yongguk got more pissed off at that, which he spat out, 'Do you think I am easy for you?' his voice got louder as his rage got higher, but Youngjae wasn't nervous or afraid of anything.

 

"... so, say that you have caught him so many times. Do you know how many times Daehyun tried to go back to you?"
"Don't you dare say a word."
"None."
"Shut your mouth, Yoo Youngjae!!!"
"Me and Daehyun, we will do anything to get away from you. Specially..."
"Can you do that?"
"Daehyun, I will help him no matter what, even If It will risk my own life."

 

As soon as Youngjae finished talking to Yongguk, he gave a one last glare towards him, and walked out of the room. When he saw the door closed, Yongguk who couldn't control his anger, grabbed everything and threw it on the ground. ... Jung Daehyun, are you trying to test me. Yongguk started to laugh, as he broke the glass with his hand.

 

"... how long are you going to last this time... Daehyun-ah..."

 

 

***

 

Thank you for your love and comments.

 

- BlockBap92 -