Day Before Dawn 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Heya!!!

--

Camping area, it’s beautiful mountain with small lake and river. “What’s kind of relaxation in the middle of autumn seasons and we’re using tent instead bungalow?! This is not school training camp!!” Sooyoung desperate scream echoed in the middle of forest. Some people mistook Sooyoung scream a wild bear roar.

Yuri is in the middle of chopping firewood, yup! Never trust Hyoyeon to arrange their relaxation journey. There’s no relaxation besides working like student in mountain training. This isn’t picnic or relaxation Kim Hyoyeon!

Lucky for them there’s mini market to buy any kind of food though it’s should be seen as many kind of instant ramyun or canned food and some fresh ‘food’ like egg or if you lucky enough you will find meat that frozen one, this isn’t city people. Yuri got job to chop firewood, meanwhile Yoona job to build their tent which she’s trying to do.

All you can heard from Yoona is just…cursing that she keep mumbling about and scream every once in a while.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to nearby mart to buy instant rice and kimchi or whatever they could grab their hand on, Hyoyeon preparing water for their ramyun. This is what you got by calling trip without any preparation. They only bring clothes and just wallet.

“You know, it’s pretty wise for them to use Jessica in WGM! If they cast Seohyun, our Yoona will kill herself not to mention Seohyun not really the type that will do fake marriage with that kind of beast idol! Not only they’ve manage to raise the rating and all, since their theme is ideal couple marriage with flower and cheese!” Hyoyeon take a rest after cleaning their pot before using it.

Yuri still with her firewood, please don’t ask anything about Yoona. She still reading the manual book for builds the tent in easiest way. But it doesn’t stop Yoona listening the conversation and butting in. “Pretty much like fantasy couple that will never happen in real live…for me anyway!”

“What about the other member?” Yuri innocently asks Hyoyeon or maybe Yoona if Yoona could answer it.

“As cruel as it sound but the famous member number one is Tiffany and second is Jessica! They couldn’t use Seohyun since she will refuse it anyway if the partner is Taecyeon! Sunny busy with her radio now and Nicole too! She’s busy with her show! The other…is not so famous! And for using Jessica, you know that rumor, right?”

“That’s true…and the top three fansite is superb! I’m member of Seohyun fansite!!” Yoona proudly claim like no one notice that piece of information before.

“Well, Yoona! Anyone love Korean-America girl! What more that Jessica fashion is really perfect and girl like that fashion style and so on or Princess style! Speak about fashion and America, that’s reminding me about Jessica and Tiffany! Why are we talking about this? We’re talking about WGM!”

Yuri slowly nods her head in amazement by Hyoyeon answer and kinda ignoring Yoona since if you keep making Yoona talking…their tent will be night sky. As usual Yoona ignoring anything about fashion, since she and Yuri are the type of person that will think they will look good in any clothes even in rag because they have perfect body.

“For me, they more to Beauty and the Beast couple instead of ideal type! She did say about her ideal type and it’s pointing at Ock-ssi because of skins color and body type but!! I don’t think that’s him!” Yoona commenting before scratching her head in desperation while looking at her tent manual book, “Which one is this nonsense book explaining about?”

Yuri is looking at Yoona with pity eyes, “Yoona! I hope our tent will standing before dinner!” Yuri turns to look at Hyoyeon, “Did you watch it?”

“Of course, I want to see my Nicole after all! We all beside you watching the first episode! Since it pretty fun episode!” Hyoyeon seem busy with her phone, “I want to see their house and it’s turn out to be very nice apartment and…pink? My eyes! That Tiffany maybe is their interior design!!”

This make Yuri and Yoona laughing loudly, Yoona suddenly remember something. “Guess what? SNSD and Ock-ssi will comes here and filming their honeymoon! Rumor maybe?”

Yuri stop what she doing for a moment before start chopping the firewood again, “Ah, really? Then they must be using that VIP area, I guess they booking all remaining vacant bungalow! There and finish! The last firewood!!”

“That’s true about coming here for filming and I just read some comment from netizen! They love this couple so much because they’re cute and everything sweet! Yuck!!”

Yuri sit beside Hyoyeon and took water, it’s pretty tiring to chop firewood like farmer do. Yoona is still battling with her tent anyway. Yoona even manage to smash her head to steel and make her roaring in frustration.

“Come on, you must finished before dinner stupid tent!!” then Yuri must help Yoona, if not they will sleep with star as roof!

Hyoyeon just groan and crawling to help Yuri builds their tent. “Anyhow…some of WGM couple will come to this mountain and have some fun with Jessica couple! We should prepare our face too maybe!”

Yoona raised her eyebrow, “We have full striking people here of course naturally they will attach toward us than them!”

 

Tomorrow morning Yuri wakes up with annoying screaming, she looks beside her only to see Yoona who almost snapped. The scream pretty much high because beside them, there’s some school doing school trip at this mountain too and imagine the teenager scream? Please, don’t!

“What’s wrong with them…this still morning…” Yuri slurred her voice because of sleepiness.

Yoona standing and went outside, “YAH!!!! Joyonghi (Be quiet)!!!!!” the dragon finally snapped.

Of course Yoona will furious enough, last night she couldn’t even sleep because Sooyoung keep talking with her bunny and Hyoyeon too, talking with her Nicole. Yuri didn’t even care because she’s the type that will fall asleep anywhere she likes. Taeyeon is very busy with video call Tiffany outside tent.   

“Can you see this still morning?! For foodsake, it’s still 7 in the morning!! Even the sun still sleeping right now!! What are you screaming for!!! Don’t you see that I still want to sleep nicely?!!!” Yoona bright hairs make her look like wounded lion roaring.  

Im Yoona family pretty famous in the entertainment worlds, they also own big agency but specialist on actor and actress. Yoona family and Taeyeon family is partner too, very close partner. Yoona is part-time actress and she often staring at MV or CF.

Yuri slowly sits up and she notice there’s only she inside the tent and trying to reach mineral water, but suddenly Yoona enter their tent with bright face and she even lock the tent. “Ottoke unnie? I just yelled in front of Hyunnie!! I’m finished now!!”

“Huh?”

“SNSD in front and I just yelled in front of their face! Not really but yeah! I want to die now!!!”

Yuri just ruffled her hairs in annoyance, “Just sleep Yoong! If she hate you then it’s her lose! Sleep!”

Yuri sleeping with Yoona lightly snoring beside her, but that reminds Yuri that Seohyun hasn’t called her yet, did she refuse to be my ally?

They sleep nicely till they must awake ten minute later and queue for bathroom. As you can see, very long queues because there are only five small bathrooms.

Yuri is already cursing Hyoyeon for unable to booking nice bungalow because bungalow have their own bathroom.

Yuri already squatting on the ground and look like sick chicken with that bad hair, towel hanging at her shoulder also some bath equipment basket. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon are busy with their phone completely ignoring their surrounding, Yoona sleeping while standing.

Hearing cheery laughter from nearby lake, Yuri slowly turned her face to checking out the ruckus. Yuri caught glimpse of Jessica playing in the water with Taecyeon, splashing each other with water and all. They’re also playing with other couple too, chicken water fight.

Yuri didn’t even jealous or anything, she just resume her queue activity. All she need right now is just fresh bath and breakfast.

But what she misses is every time Jessica smiles, she always looks at Yuri direction. It’s like she just smiles only for Yuri or she could smiles freely like this because of Yuri, if not she never care or give anyone her ice expressions. 

Of course Jessica really happy since her lover is here and near her…not that near but, she could see her face and even hearing her voice…it’s already gift that she couldn’t ask for more.

Yuri looks so cute with that chicken style hair!

 

It’s Yuri turn to buy something at mart, she’s goes alone this time. Walking with light step and she’s even humming random songs. Wearing her aviator sunglass, she gives off holiday feels at tropic island or European instead local camping area.

She notice that in front of her very crowded and it’s turn out to be WGM crew, there’s Jessica and Taecyeon filming WGM. Yuri is just groaning, because they almost blocked the road because of the crowd.

If you want to shooting, please shooting without taking so much space!!

This of course make Yuri must stand under tree shade and waiting for them to finish this scene or whatever it called. Did she watch them? What do you think? Of course she is because they just filming right in front of her face anyway!

Though she also create some ruckus too, since she’s too handsome some local mistook her as celebrity too. Some asking her to take picture with them and Yuri kindly say yes to them but she’s still wearing her sunglass while at it.

Jessica caught Yuri but she in the middle of holding Taecyeon hand and walking to nearby mart. Of course she couldn’t let go of Taecyeon hand since they still filming but it doesn’t stop her to steal glance on Yuri.

Yuri is walking without looking at Jessica direction and Yuri walking in hurry step because Sooyoung already calling her and keep asking her for food meanwhile Jessica still trying to keep her eye on Yuri back even though they’re near each other who said it easy for them to meet with each other? Because Jessica filming took lot of time and also exhausted her.

Looking how visible Yuri frowns and how fast Yuri walking away, Jessica just bites her lips worriedly. Did Yuri angry of her because I didn’t tell her about this?

“Jessica-ssi what is your ideal romantic marriage proposal?”

One of the co-stars on WGM show is asking Jessica this question.

Jessica just smiles with this question and secretly her eyes went to Yuri back since Yuri carefully reading long shopping list from Choi Sooyoung, Yuri far too scared to miss anything from this list. Of course, she still wants her head anyway, miss one items from this list your head is mine Kwon Yuri…that what her dear friends Sooyoung told her.

Jessica nods again before answering the question from WGM staff. “My ideal proposal will be…that person will dress into teddy bear costume! Dance a cute song and will make laugh with that cute dance! Then propose me after that…too simple and childish, right? But I like it!”

“Totally different from Taecyeon way of…”

Jessica remember how Taecyeon dance and rip his shirts…almost make Jessica slaps Taecyeon face for sure but Jessica must pretend to be happy with that concept.

Taecyeon and the husband co-stars went to buy their food and maybe making surprise for their couple, leaving Jessica with the wife. The wife caught Yuri who still choosing which ramyun to buy decides to call Yuri, “Hey handsome girl there!”

Jessica heart skipped beat when she call Yuri like that, she really hate it! Aish! Here we go again!! Why my seobang phenomenons so strong like this?!

“Yes, you’re that looking at ramyun! Yes, you! Handsome girl!”

Jessica just gritted her teeth and balled her fist but still trying to control her expressions. Why she angry like this? Because even though she’s not that flirty when she’s calling Yuri but anything turns into something bad in Jessica ears. No one can call her Yuri like that.

Yuri is looking around because this loud voice, Yuri looks up to see Jessica and someone that she never knows but maybe celebrity too. Yuri just gives very slight bow before resuming her shopping activity and completely ignoring them.

“Sadly, she’s a girl if not! She really my type! She’s cold guy with handsome face and absolute perfect body, yep totally my ideal type! Please don’t tell my hubby~?”

Of course Jessica simmering inside and almost to explode, you don’t say that in front of her girlfriend face!! Even you don’t know that she’s my seobang! You can’t! Don’t look at my seobang with that kind of eyes! But Jessica manages to smiles and just laughing it off.

If only I could dating her on public freely…or if only I could be pairing with her like how Taeyeon pairing with Tiffany, even though they’re not in same group…

 

When Yuri group are decide to make BBQ for their dinner, which WGM also filming dinner scene too and near them. Since Taecyeon and Jessica still newlywed couple, the old married couple asks them to show some affection gesture like feeding each other.

Jessica seem hesitant doing that gesture since Yuri just sit near them and of course watching…she’s watching, right?

Jessica scares that she will hurt Yuri feeling if she do something like that but since the PD agree and of course they still filming like this, she shyly accept food from Taecyeon and she also feeding Taecyeon too, she hope Yuri wouldn’t get mad about this.

When Taecyeon wiping Jessica corner lips using hanky, her eyes automatically went to Yuri but Yuri didn’t even looking at her direction and busy laughing with Yoona.

Yuri is watching the whole scene with her unfazed eyes and she’s found it so boring, because the act from them so awkward and so stiff. How could people love to watch this kind of show? I would rather peeking on Sooyoung bathing and fully …considering Sooyoung skinny body…there’s nothing much to see!

Every once in a while Jessica will look at Yuri direction, that sit behind Taecyeon. Everyone thinks Jessica keep looking at Taecyeon with that shy smile and about that. They even tease Jessica about couple item between her and Taecyeon too.

Late night after dinner, Yuri must goes to bathroom to wash her feet because Hyoyeon accidently dropping Sooyoung food on her feet at dinner. Right now Sooyoung still fighting with Hyoyeon and Taeyeon also Yoona caught in the middle of it, maybe or they already escape from hell.

Suddenly someone just pull Yuri to empty bungalow. Jessica just pulls Yuri and almost makes Yuri step on her own feet. This someone is holding Yuri hands, not in tight hold that will hurt you but in hold of gentleness and also lovingly.

“Yuri-ah, I miss you…”

Jessica holding Yuri hands and she really content with the warmness from Yuri hands, she really miss Yuri strong and yet soft arms.

She also notice that there’s wound at Yuri hands, not really fresh wound but…not completely healed yet, must be deep cut or something like that, she slowly trace her finger on Yuri wound, she’s about to asking Yuri about this.

This wound actually from last work on restaurant, one of co-worker accidently caused it to Yuri.

But Yuri didn’t say anything and just look at Jessica, anyone could say that Yuri really upset…no, irritated is the right words. Jessica seems taken back with Yuri cold expression and how tight Yuri jaws. Yuri really annoyed right now.

Yuri must be angry because this whole WGM thing…I shouldn’t accept it no matter what my company said about this…

“Did you angry at me because I didn’t tell you about WGM? I’m sorry that I couldn’t tell you…because I’m scared that you will angry at me…I’m sorry…Yuri-ah, please forgive me”

Still with her hard cold eye and also frown on her forehead, “No, it’s your jobs anyway!” Yuri then wants to walk out from the bungalow, but Jessica held Yuri hand and give Yuri pleading eyes and Jessica even shakes her head slowly.

“Don’t go, please! I really miss you so much…you…I couldn’t call you and you won’t accept my call…” quivering lips and also eyes that about to cry. The other free hand is slowly holding Yuri shirts.

Yuri just inwardly sigh of annoyance, “Can you just call me or through text or what if you really want to meet me here? Can you see that I want to wash my feet from food stains? Gosh!!”

Jessica let go of Yuri arms slowly, “I’ll wait for you here, okay? Since I miss you so much…and I want to spend some times with you! Promise me, okay? That you will come here after washing your feet! I will make hot chocolate for you!”

Yuri just sighed and comes out from the bungalow. Jessica already rent the bungalow for their WGM but Taecyeon must return to Seoul because of schedule.

SNSD member stay at bungalow for night and filming. Tiffany with Taeyeon now, so does Sunny and Nicole and they’re with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Seohyun said she want to take her book from their van. That’s explain why the bungalow so quiet and there’s only Jessica.  

She should be sleeping now because she’s really exhausted with that schedule and everything but she still want to see her seobang before sleeps. Maybe asking or pleading her seobang to stay with her through the night?

When Yuri about to enter bathroom, Seohyun already waiting for her in front of bathroom door. “It’s you again, Seohyun-ssi? Give me a time for washing my feet! Then we’ll talk if you’re waiting me here to have some negotiations!”

Seohyun just shook her head, “No need Yuri-ssi! We don’t have much time to waste!” with that Seohyun also enter the bathroom and let Yuri wash her feet and she waiting behind her. Seohyun is standing near the door to guard the door from intruders.

“Yuri-ssi forgive me if sound so rude but…why your eye seem familiar to me? I just notice it now…did we meet somewhere before?”

There’s a silence from Yuri before Yuri just raised her shoulder as answer. “I’m not sure about that but I never meet you…face to face beside you decide to visit my part-time work restaurant!”

Slowly Seohyun nods her head as confirmation to herself. Seohyun took something from her pocket, “Here some tissue to wipe your hand!”

Yuri just nods her head and washing her feet quickly and her hand too, Seohyun also give her some tissue after that. “It’s really awkward place not to mention so unhygienic place to have conversations and that’s important conversation too, but how did you find me here?”

Seohyun give more tissue to Yuri since Yuri hands still wets, “Actually I already waiting for you before you went to bathroom, but Jessica-unnie found you first! But I know you will never spend times with unnie more than five minutes or more, so I’ll just wait for you here!”

Yuri smiles at Seohyun, this kid really interesting one and she so blunt but she completely amuse me with her bluntness. “So what’s your decision Seohyun-ssi?”

“I already think it again and again also your reactions at today filming make me sure about one thing! You don’t even love Jessica-unnie because you should be jealous or angry because those affection showing but you don’t even care about them so I assume that!!” looking at Yuri stoic face, “Yes, this whole day I’m observing you Yuri-ssi!”

Yuri just chuckles at Seohyun, “I feel so honored by that Seohyun-ssi!”

“Is this really the right way to make Jessica-unnie happy? Are sure this will not hurt her instead? Breakup is not really nice things after all and I’m scare this will breaking her rather than make her happy because the pain of breaking and so many things!”

Yuri nods her head, “Make her hate me! The easiest way is only that! If she hates me enough that make her heart drying her own tears, then she will never get hurt from breaking up with me! She will be happy girl in this world!”

Seohyun just sighed, “You make it like this is the easiest things to do!”

“It is easy, Seohyun-ssi!”

“This will never be easy, Yuri-ssi! Knowing Jessica-unnie and also her feelings toward you! But you do have the basic logic!” long sighs and Seohyun seem thinking something and Yuri just studies Seohyun expression which nothing since Seohyun did really good managing her expressions.

This kid really good managing her expressions! Just little bit nudge!

“That should be easy, since you already know her long enough, even more than me and you see her almost every day, that’s should be easy!” Yuri smirks and offers Seohyun her hand to do handshake, “So, Seohyun-ssi are you my ally now?”

Seohyun look at Yuri face for a moment before shake her hands, “As long as Jessica-unnie happy! I’ll help you!!” both of them change their phone number and all, but they save it under different names.

“She will be happy after she break up with me! She will be thanks me latter!”

Seohyun just slowly nods her head, “What should we do now?”

“Like I said before, the two of us will play antagonist role! But it doesn’t mean that you have to dirty your own hands because of me! Seohyun-ssi, I will do all the dirty work for you and all you must do is make Jessica doubt in her love! Can you do that?”

 

--------

To Be Continue~

 

Just quick update before I play...again, Persona 4~

Thanks for reading this chapter as well, thank you so much! Please forgive any mistake or error since I'm so sleepy...

If there's any question, comment, or anythng, please do tell me~