Glass Heart 5

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

This last episode of Glass Heart, this might long one because I just add epilogue in here! I will not call this as decent one and below than decent, really!

 

-------------------

Two figures can be seen bickering in front of door, with their low voice. They at hospital right now, Seohyun seem encourage Yoona who can be seen very tense. Yoona who holding flower bouquet standing very nervously, while Seohyun help her with fanning Yoona with magazine…well she almost hit Yoona head for make Yoona snap out of her chicken-attack.

“Oh, I can’t do this…I want to go home…”

“Yoong, we already practice this almost one whole day even in your sleep and when you drive here too…you can do this! Just enter the room and apologize. Yuri-unnie won’t eat you alive because of this! No need to be nervous and look you about to passed out anytime soon!”

“What are you two doing in front of seobang room?” Jessica voices come from behind them, with her walker on too. She just finished her rehabilitation and now returns to Yuri room. There’s Seohyun and Yoona standing in front of Yuri VIP room.

Seohyun smile at Jessica and hug her, because the rest of girls already clear their misunderstanding and apologize to Jessica while the “boys” still in the middle of plan. While Yoona about to pass out when she heard Jessica voice.

“Unnie, we want to see Yuri-unnie and apologize. The rest will come here after their…problem? Taeyeon unnie stuck in traffic jam after lost her way, Sooyoung unnie still at restaurant trying to finish emptying her stomach after her milkshake challenge, and Hyoyeon unnie still stuck with her car…two of her tire…”

When Jessica open the door, Yuri sleeping soundly. “Hm, must be her medicine…she even sleeps when I’m feeding her…”I guess, you better comeback for another time then? Since when she sleep, it’s take more than five hours to wake her up…”

When Seohyun and Yoona already leave, Jessica calmly sits beside Yuri after arrange Yoona flower. She poke Yuri abs, “They already gone now, seobang can wake up now…” slowly Yuri open her eye and smile like a dork at Jessica. “Want eats some apple?”

Jessica knows how bad relationship between Yuri and her family, so she wouldn’t force Yuri to do anything in line with reconcile with them and she respect Yuri choice and support her. So, when Yuri wants to do that by herself she will just stay behind Yuri and follow Yuri.

“I got message from Tiffany, Sunny and Nicole…Tiffany said she and Taeyeon wouldn’t be able to come because right now they in Busan…Taeyeon got lost in highway and still find their own way home but talk about stupid how can someone get lost in the middle of Seoul. Sunny said Sooyoung enter nearby hospital not this hospital because she got diarrhea after trying to gulp down 20 glasses of milkshake and Nicole said Hyoyeon car even…won’t even move right now after Hyoyeon cursing on it…”

Usually the sick person will enjoy the apple cut by healthy one, but Yuri the one who cutting the apple while Jessica just watching the movie. The role of husband and wife got swapped. “Sica, do you want rabbit on the apple or sheep? Or do you want me to imitate that sushi chef?”

Wooyoung arrest by police and undergo several psycho test, he indeed…bit mental unstable and from his DNA test, he clearly not even Taewoo son. Everything just come from delusion mind and all, every dirty works that he do already revealed, but there’s no guarantee every citizen likes Yuri now. I bet he enjoy his life behind prison in mental hospital, because shock he got from his failed plan.

Suddenly Jessica turned off the TV and face Yuri, “Seobang, please don’t do that again…when you bathed in blood and rushed in here…I almost lose my heart, I really scare okay? It’s seemed that I almost lost you forever and it’s scare me so much. Please don’t go where I can’t accompany you or where I can’t go together with you”

Sooyoung manage to load Yuri into her car along with Jessica, while Hyoyeon stay here waiting for police and Taeyeon follow Sooyoung to hospital too. On journey to hospital accompany with Jessica shouting for faster, Sooyoung almost deaf her ears. All news inform by Taeyeon, Tiffany come rushing with her pink y pajama, luckily cover by pink bathrobe too. She even had her pink rolls on her hair.

While Sunny, she look like depressed mother come rushing to hospital with her pajamas mix with jacket, Sooyoung’s jacket since it’s so large and what more embarrassing is she come here with her beauty mask on, even some cucumber still on her face.

Nicole more normal…scratch that, with her sleep cap that no one in this century will wear, sleeping gown of her mother (supposedly), also her mismatch shoes, she just come to hospital while holding her pillow. Only Seohyun come in very normal one, very normal one.

Jessica just sit there, head down support by her hands silently sobbing while Sooyoung walking in circle in front of ICU room, muttering something for herself. The girls immediately surround Jessica and hug her, mainly Tiffany. While Sunny ask Sooyoung what exactly happen.

Yoona couldn’t come because Seohyun couldn’t call her phone. Seeing how her unnies appearance, she really confuse if she should just ignore the unnie or tell them. If she tell them now, the hospital must prepare three more room again because of they will faint.

About four hours of deadly waiting, the ICU light off and the doctor comes out. Limping, Jessica makes her way toward the doctor. “She alright now and she so strong like bull, she will transfer to her room for rest might wake up tomorrow or less. Are you okay Miss Jessica? Your legs?”

“I’m alright, don’t worry about me…can I see her now?”

“Yes, you can but it’s will be better if your legs get treatment too, so when Yuri-ssi wake up she won’t panic with your sore and scratch. If she gets to work up with your condition, her wound will be open again and this might hinder her recovery speed!”               

--

When I fall asleep tonight, kiss me

I missed you today too

I only thought about you

Show me your love

So I won’t leave you even when the morning comes

The words, “Let’s break up” don’t exist between us

Night, Jessica sleep beside Yuri who still reading some random magazine. “Sleepy already?” Yuri asks when she sees Jessica cutely yawning, she just nodding and snuggles at Yuri, carefully not to touch Yuri injury.

Tenderly Yuri kisses Jessica lips, savoring the warmth and love that they both share. There’s no greedy and lust but only loves that so pure. “Sleep well and I will dream of you tonight and forever my adorable lovely Princess that own my everything. I’ll see you tomorrow and I already miss you so much!”

“You really sweet seobang…my seobang is the best of the worlds!”

“And I will accompany you tomorrow! Your rehabilitation and everything! I’m okay now, I’m your strong black bear after all!”

Yuri always accompanies Jessica doing rehabilitation process, even by wheelchair she accompanies Jessica with rolling beside Jessica like she walking together with Jessica. This enough give Jessica energy to continue even though she already tried. Every time Jessica falls down, Yuri always want to help her but Jessica won’t allow it.

“No, don’t seobang! I will stand up alone so I can quickly walking again! So, I can push your wheelchair by my own strength…I want to do that, so you can depend on me more…so, please let me try for myself and for to be with you”

Step by step Jessica gain her leg again while Yuri slowly recovering because Yuri who like to move around instead resting. Though Yuri wound almost reopen again because of Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who come when Jessica absence from Yuri side.

The dork come by using heli instead of car because considering three reasons, one traffic jam, two Sooyoung wonder eye for food, three car do have feeling after all and they can sulking. Three of them just enter the room when Yuri sleep and immediately tackle Yuri.

Showering Yuri with bone crushing hug and kiss too on cheek of course. Yuri almost got heart attack for sure, “Yah!!! Ouch!!! My wound!!! Keep your salive for youself!!”

“Don’t be such a baby! Crying because small wound like that!”

“Man up!! This just scratch!! The pain only like being bite by ant!!!”

“Look here, we bring you so many fast food and also some beer too!! We got ice cream too!!! Let party people!!!”

True what old people say, best friends never need to much sorry to patch up. In a second, they already partying with fried chicken, soondae, jeon, and beer. They forget the day when Yuri becomes stranger to them and they remember Yuri still their buddy. They know the reason why Yuri act hostile because of Yoona, she the one who tell them the reasons and ask them for forgive Yuri.

Yoona herself kneeling when she telling the story, “I’m sorry for ruining your friendship but she not wrong…it’s me who wrong and cause misunderstanding between you guys. Please forgive her…”

With three can of beer Hyoyeon begin dancing wildly but so disturbing, Sooyoung begin to pick a fight with Taeyeon because of drunk. When Yuri about to dance, door open reveal their girlfriends staring them with killer eye.

Nicole just tackle Hyoyeon who almost strip her own clothes and bash her head while at it, Sunny just flying kick Sooyoung to make her faint, Tiffany throw her high hell...two of them and make Taeyeon faint. When Yuri about to pretend sleep, Jessica twist her ears.    

“Mianhe, Sica-baby…mianhe!!! Ouwhh!!!”

--

Only U, the words that you sweetly whispered into my ears

Only U, the words that I really wanted to hear from you

Only U, Only U, Only U

I only love you, forever

Only U

Tiffany, Sunny, and Nicole this time coming with their husband who behave so nicely and additional of Seohyun without Yoona. Actually, before they enter Yuri room there’s loud slap sound in front of door. Three times, slap and some hit on the head with loud of yelp.

“Yuri-ssi, I’m sorry for misjudge you and take you as bad influence for Jessica, my sadistic cruel loveable cousins here. I’m so sorry!”

“Me too, I’m sorry Yuri-ssi. I always speak badly about you and so on, please forgive me!” Sunny bowing beside Tiffany.

“I’m sorry too unnie, I doubt you and treat you as bad guy! I’m sorry…please forgive me!” Nicole said while bowing too.

“Unnie, me too…I know unnie will hate me for another different lever but please forgive me that bad-talking and disdain you, Yuri-unnie…” Yuri just looking at them and Seohyun too, seeing how scare Seohyun with her and how sincere the other.

“Is there anything to be sorry for, you guys didn’t do anything wrong! We are friends, right? Friends didn’t need to ask forgiveness for this kind of matters!!!! More importantly!!! Let’s party again!!!! Yeah!!!!”

“YEAAHHH!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!” three dork already begins their party only being stop by their couple. The girl throwing their heels to them, but Jessica just glaring at Yuri who just lowers her head in scare. “No, party again and your wound will be reopen!! Just eat in calm manner, we will party when your wound completely healed!”

“That’s right! We can party when Yuri-unnie discharge from hospital! How about garden party?”

Watching their friends joking around, slowly Yuri lean on Jessica and whispering…”Sica-ah, I love you so much and thanks so much for everything…thank you my love”

Jessica just smile and held Yuri hand, intertwined their fingers and whispering. “The word that I always longing to hear, the word that I addicted to hears…always the words coming from you, even if I must wait for long time but I only want to heard it from you and no one else…I only love you for forever too!”

--

On rainy days, be my umbrella

On snowy winter nights, sing for me

Hug me in your embrace

So that sad tears can’t fall

I want to be in love like a main actress in a movie

For many many days stay next to me

While we care about each other affectionately

Finally free from hospital at least, they decide to picnic again. Place where they meet after separation, the cherry tree park. Holding picnic basket in her left hand, her right hand holding Jessica hand. “Today, we lucky got nice sunny day again! It’s been raining pass few day!”

“Seobang, I hope today will be rain-free day! Remember last time, when you say about sunny day and you drenched like black puppy in next five minute!!”

“It’s okay because I manage to be your successful umbrella that protects you from rain!!”

After eating their lunch, Yuri resting her head on Jessica laps while Jessica playing with Yuri black hair. Sharing iphone for listening love song, even Yuri will sing along. Yuri might not a best singer like Taeyeon that known with King of Norebang.

Yuri voice has distinct charm that make Jessica captive. Low soft husky voice that almost as same as sound of serene wave, Jessica love this kind of voice that manage to make her flustered and warm.

“I want to be in love like a main actress in a movie” she singing while closing her eye, enjoying Jessica touch on her head.

“Every girl dream to have their love like in drama or movie…but I do think mine too, like in movie. I’m really lucky girl!”

Yuri just chuckle that earn Jessica question look, “No, our love story unlike in the movie because you much prettier than them, much beauty, much cuter, much gorgeous, much of everything from them…” hands caressing Jessica face softly, “More importantly your love much more real than them because your love not something coming from scripted…your everything, virtue and even your shortcoming as your charm…they couldn’t even match of you”

Yuri take Jessica hands and kiss it, “No, you are not lucky because I’m the one who most lucky to get you…Jessica Jung Sooyeon as mine and I hope, someday she will be my Mrs. Kwon…”    

--

Can you imagine? Just the two of us

Like the balloon full of love

We carefully fill it with memories

Careful that it will pop

Let’s forget about the worries

In my imagination, it’s you and I holding hands in a house

I will keep this kind love until the end of the earth

“They sure get easy task! Just preparing table and plate, I mean Sooyoung and Hyoyeon!” Yuri took one pack of meat and examine it like professional, while Jessica besides her just playing with her phone, texting someone.

“Not really, Hyoyeon toes got squished by table because of Sooyoung and Sooyoung face got stamp of Hyoyeon feet because of that!”

Before Yuri could laughing at Hyoyeon miserable fate, someone bumping into her and almost cause Yuri crash at her own cart. “Umma, are you alright?”

When Yuri turns around she sees one face or two faces she wish she never seen anymore. Her carefree expression change into stone cold one, when she see Yoona with her mother in front of her. Yuri held Jessica shoulder tenderly and want to turn around, leaving them there.

“Miss Yuri…” even though now she is Taewoo wife and technically Yuri mother, but she keep calling Yuri as her master, Yuri don’t spare her face at her and she give her just mere back. “Please come home, tomorrow is your father will held family dinner and…”

Yuri just ignores that and walk away but Yoona grab Yuri clothes, “Yah!!! Listen to my mother first!!!”

“I give you precisely three second to remove your hand from mine! Or you must search another line of job with your newly hands!”

“Yuri-ah…” seeing Jessica pleading eye, Yuri just nodding her head and smile at Jessica, kiss her forehead and pull her closer. Anything that Jessica want or wish, Yuri will fulfill like this one. god know how she hate her family but for Jessica, she will do it.

“I will come…to the dinner”

Sensing Yuri still in her bad mood not because she ask her to come for family dinner but because Yuri just meet Yoona and her mother, “Seobang, remember this road?”

Smile finally appears at her lips, “Of course I remember…when you first time approach me who enjoy my sweet red bean soup! Also this where I took you for first date, we eat our food at that restaurant! This road when I piggy back you and we also buy sweet bun in there too…many sweet memories…”

“Yes, many sweet memories…so, don’t frown your eyebrow like that again, okay?”

Yuri just chuckle and held Jessica closer, “I won’t! Sorry, did I scare you my cute warm Princess?” Jessica just cutely shook her head and snuggling closer to Yuri body.

--

Forever baby

Only U, only the smile that you show me

Only U, the lips that told me love

Only U Only U Only U

Only U Only U Only U

You are my only love, forever Only

The dinner very quiet, so quiet even beat funeral. There’s just Taewoo, Yoona and her mother with additional Yuri and Jessica. When her father got call from his client, that’s leave four of them looking so deathly awkward.

“Miss Yuri…you really grown so much now, your face almost like your mother…when she here now, she must be proud of you because you so handsome and…”

Yuri put her spoon down, “Cut that talk, you want to ask me something and ask it without any intro”

“Why…you hate your father? Is this because of us who took your father from you? If you want, we can move from this house so you can stay with your father again”

Yuri feels touch on her laps, looking at Jessica who just smiles at her. “Let me tell you some story that hidden from lowly servant like you…Kwon Taewoo not coming from powerful family like today, in fact he just second tiers or was it third and almost bankrupt. My mother family, Yoo family is top tier business family. They buy his business and merge it, so become like right now. My grandfather just give him, his quarter business for him and he lucky enough to make it as top tier like right now!”

Yoona just agape, “I don’t know about this…”

“In fact, that he had affairs with one of servant already put a shame on my mother family…that’s enough reasons for me to hate him so much. Took him from me? My life not like Wednesday drama where kids become rebel after his father remarried and seek for revenge, let me tell you once and for all! I don’t care about him, as Kwon Yuri granddaughter of Yoo Jaesuk and the Legal Heir of Yoo Empire…I already know how to become independent with my own strength and a father like him? Out of question!”

“Is that really how you feel about your father?”

“It’s will be a little lie if I told you I have zero appreciation toward him, in fact just a little of envy…not a quite right words for that but the close one? It’s true that because of him, I’m here in this world. Was it me who lacking so many things so he just went to servant? But word from my grandfather make me realize, that’s I don’t have any shortcoming when it come to him or compare to you and that’s envy feeling just disappear! Leaving just, he just my father in biological and name that’s it and without any feeling! Little bit respect but that's all!”

Yuri signals a butler to refill her water, “Butler Gil, how long you serve this family?”

He is Kwon family head butler, trusted one from Yoo Jaesuk. “I already lost count, sir but I remember when the first time you come in this house. Little bundle of joy, how every maid and butler partying for you, praying for you and crying because joy when you come. Little bundle that create so many prank and love for us, little bundle that already hold heavy responsibility because being Sole heir for Yoo empire”

“So you know about my mother then?”

“Of course, I know and always remember. Madam is true lady of this house and no one can replace her and even when she already left us! Also, even if I will get demoted or being fired because my words…but we never respect anyone beside her and Yoo family!”

“Don’t worry, if you being fired you can always work for me! See, that’s the differences between Yoo and Kwon. Even I carry Kwon name, I raised under Yoo because even before I’m born he already had affair with you, right? Ever that, he never care about me and so do I. for him, I’m just for Yoo and not his daughter…I mean, Kwon heir and that Kwon heir is this person” she pointed at Yoona.

Seeing Yoona mother sad expression, “You seem didn’t catch my meaning, I already said that I didn’t feel anything from this anymore and I meant it. I realize it bit too late but in instant that sad, envy, confuse, and disappoint feeling just gone like there’s nothing since beginning. I am Kwon in name but Yoo in heart, understand? And rivalry with your daughter, none because she not on my level yet!”

Before she could speak, Yuri just remembers something or rather one question she hasn’t answered yet. “Move from this house and make me stay? What you take me for? Don’t you know our family motto, pride and dignity and yet he just throw away his pride and dignity for you…whatever happen don’t let your pride and dignity hurt! What you do is mocking my secondary pride and do you really think that will make me happier? Never. Do as you please with this house”

“So is there any way to make me earn your forgiveness?” Yoona ask while looking at Yuri.

By looking at deep stare and determination that coming from Yoona, Yuri just stares at this eye and lean at her chair while holding Jessica hands above her laps. “It’s not easy things to do, I just can’t say something like let’s forget all happen in the pass and let’s be friends in just one day after so many years that you come and put a stain on my family honor, right?”

“But! There’s must be a way…I just…want a unnie…” last part come as whisper but Yuri still catch it but she pretend she don’t.

This is the first time I look at her eye and this is the first time, she show me this kind of side of her not her usually aloof and hot temper self.

Yuri just sigh, “You should thank Jessica after this, because if not for her I wouldn’t even pay attention toward you really! I supposed I can soften up with you and slowly consider you as friends. It’s take time but at least step by step and for family, for being family…I guess it’s still hard for me really…not because I envy you or any sort of thing but…let’s just say let’s the time do her magic”

This is the first time, Yoona smile at Yuri who just nods her hands. “So, let’s we begin from zero. My name is Im Yoona, nice to meet you…” she offer her hands, which Yuri accept it.

“Nice to meet you Im Yoona, my name is Kwon Yuri. Pleasure to know you”, just simple smile and baby step.

 

Walking home, two of them. Hand in hands, Yuri put Jessica hands inside her pocket and smile. “Sometimes, I do wonder…are you really a human? Or angle? Because without you…I wouldn’t be the person I am now…if not for you, I’m just punk or gangster that lurking on shady shabby bar for drink. Human that can’t be consider as human but trash”

With her free hands, Jessica reaches for Yuri face and turn it softly so Yuri facing her. She just smile, “I’m just normal human but you, you are my guardian angel before meet you…Jessica Jung just Ice Princess who only know skating without knowing any love and emotion…”

Slowly she touch Yuri lips, “The lips that only smile at me and the lips that teach me about love and sacrifice…I’m do nothing but you who teach me everything…so, please don’t leave me my guardian angel my supper black bear hero…”

“Never and Kwon Yuri never broke her promise to love you, only you!”      

 

---------------

The End

 

Next one...maybe three chapter action story? Do leave me some comment and maybe question too!