Glad To Meet You 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Heya!!

--

Still gaze upward, Yuri didn’t realize how long she keep looking at stars and she didn’t realize there’s someone draped jacket at her body and sit near her. But from the scent alone, Yuri already knows who this person is, she is Jessica. The scent alone make Yuri seems at ease and even half of her bad day change into something better.

This really weird considering Yuri supposedly to stay mad and where the heck that anger supposed to gone? This crazy situation no matter what or how you think of it…still crazy. Maybe she, herself turn into crazy person and can accept these crazy things easily…  

Slowly Yuri sit at proper position but still keep her head downward. Before Yuri could say anything to Jessica, Jessica places warm drink, her favorite Black Bean Latte in front of her. “You already out here about 2 hours and I’m so worried…”

Yuri muttering something before look up to see Jessica, “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to say anything rude to you and…”

“I know, you don’t have to say anything. I know today not your lucky day, I understand that and I’m sorry that I the one who cause…” Yuri already shake her head and close her eye before open it again, Jessica know that Yuri didn’t want to hear her apologize.

“Let’s just start it over again…” Yuri offers her hands to Jessica who took it, “Hi, my name is Kwon Yuri and hello, I’m your...husband…Jessica!” this of course make Jessica smile sadly to Yuri.

“You don’t have to force yourself to believe me…” Yuri know that Jessica want to call her with seobang nickname and truthfully Yuri kinda like it when Jessica the one who call her with that.

Sigh again, “I didn’t force myself…this might sound harsh for you but I believe I must tell you this, I’m still deny that you come from future and that you are my real wife but if you go such length for doing this and I’m sure also believe you have your own reasons so I willingly to accompany you for this! So prove it to me if you really my wife and I’m more than willingly to give it a try!”

Jessica just nods her head and still holding Yuri hands, Yuri didn’t even notice their hand and keep looking at stars after she watch Jessica confirmations. Small smiles grazing her lips and hearing Jessica hummed random song, Yuri just enjoy the moment with her hand still holding Jessica hand.

“How can you find me here?”

Jessica stops her humming and smile, “I’m your wife, I know where you go when you mad at me or doing something bad! You always go to store and buy your favorite drink to calm yourself!” Yuri just nods her head.

It’s true she wants to buy that black bean latter but didn’t have enough money to buy anything else beside children size drinks, she only buys this banana milk and Jessica buys the right drink for her.  

“What make you doing something like this seob-Yuri?”

Yuri just smile, “You can call me with seobang like you use to call me in the future…go on, I won’t mad! I promise!!”

Jessica just chuckle and nod her head, “Seobang!”

“Ne~” Yuri replies while lightly laughing, “Ne Sica? Can I call you with Sica?” Jessica just nods her head and smile with that mellow smile. Yuri decides not to question Jessica about this smile.  

“Before I forget, I didn’t do this as act…acting as husband and as appa is not something that should be show as acting and it will hurt someone!” Yuri looking at Jessica again and tenderly she rubs Jessica hand with her thumbs, “I didn’t know what exactly I did? Why I even agree to do this? How can I even want to do this? So many question marks but somewhere…it’s feels like…magically fit for me”

Seeing Jessica nods cutely like that do give some flustering effect in her heart, “Let’s just say this is as learning? For me in the future so I could be a great dad! In the future I will be the great appa, right?”

If Jessica smiles is mellow smile, now Jessica eye seem clouded with tears but Yuri didn’t believe that was a tears since it’s already night and bit dark at outside. "Yes, you are seobang"

Softly Yuri put jacket on Jessica shoulder, “It’s really cold…let’s go home? Yoona and Krystal, did they sleeping already?”

 

Morning, Yuri the one who wake up after sleeping at the floor, this because her bed not big enough for four of them. Groggily she walks to kitchen for drink, Jessica already prepare the water for Yuri. With very husky voice, “Morning” though it’s comes out as grumble, she didn’t intends too.

“Drink this after finished with your water seobang!” Jessica put warm milk tea for Yuri who immediately drinks it only to stop by baby cry from her rooms.

“Let me get them! They must be hungry!” Yuri said and running to her room, not long after that the crying stops and Yuri comes out with Yoona and Krystal, snuggling with Yuri. Jessica does feel jealous with twins who can do that with Yuri. The twins snuggling contently on Yuri neck.

“Sica, you eat first…I will make the super food for my champions!” but when Yuri about to leave them, the baby start to crying and reaching their hands to Yuri, “…A-appa just want to make food for you two…don’t cry” it’s awkward for Yuri to call herself as appa, really.

Jessica just chuckle and she laughing because the twins refuse to let go of Yuri, somehow the twins even fight for Yuri attention even when Yuri already hugs both of them. “Let’s me make their food and you should eat now!”

Lunch, they decide to eat outside. The lunch supposedly to be something fun but Yuri ego must ruins it. Some passerbies give Yuri their mocking laugh, when Yuri sits at picnic mat and Jessica buy food for them. “How can she life like that? money from older woman like that? Who shameful! What an useless man!” many other things but Yuri only catch insults from them.

“That’s what you got for playing around because you think you’re that young and can do anything you like!”

All insult manages to boils Yuri pride, she really hates it when people didn’t know anything but keep saying anything they want. When Jessica come back with food, Yuri face already irritated and annoyed, Jessica immediately know there’s something wrong with Yuri.   

After that, Yuri didn’t even want to hold the twins and she even ignore Jessica. Enter the house with sour face and even slam the door loudly, making Yoona and Krystal crying because of scare. “What’s wrong with you?”

Yuri swatted Jessica hands that holding her hand tenderly and went to her own room. “Mind your own business! Just stay away from me!!” while Jessica slowly went to living room, trying to coaxing Yoona and Krystal, yet she let out lone tears.

She know the teenager Yuri different with her seobang, she know but it’s still hurt her when she heard Yuri snaps at her, her seobang never snap at anything…her kind seobang but this Yuri still her seobang too, she couldn’t bring herself to hate Yuri.

She know Yuri still young and can’t control her emotion and pride like the adult her, but it’s hurt her and what worse is…she couldn’t even angry at Yuri, not even a little bit. She scares when she angry with Yuri, that Yuri will hate her in return.

About 10 minute, Yuri comes out from her room after drown her face at her own sink and in living room, this is her method to cooling down her head. She notices Jessica crying silently and Jessica small shoulder trembling because crying. She really want return but this time not soaking her head but to grab hammer and knock some sense into her stupid pride.

How can she throwing tantrum to Jessica who didn’t even know anything? So she now do whatever she thinks it’s best things to do, which is hugging Jessica from behind.

“I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have listening to them…but my pride really hurt when they…I’m so stupid…I’m sorry, I won’t do it anymore!”

Suddenly Jessica turn around and buried her face at Yuri neck, “You still have same scent…even though now your body still small from the adult you but still bigger than me…still stronger than me…I know I wasn’t supposed to tell you anything about the future…but I can’t help it…I miss you so much…”

Jessica want to pull back from Yuri body because she didn’t want to scares Yuri with their skins hip but Yuri firm arms stopping her. Soft rubs at her back, “It’s okay…don’t held back, do what you always do with me…but not rated one, I haven’t prepare myself yet!” at the times like this Yuri still trying to make her laugh, this what make Jessica know that Yuri…no matter which Yuri, she is still her gentle seobang.

Jessica just let out small laugh fit, Yuri inwardly do fist pump because she manage to make Jessica laughing after crying. “Do what you always do with the future me Sica, I won’t mind…tell me what should I do and don’t keep it for yourself! If I was wrong, scold me and hit me, anything! You can use our frying pan or spatula even broom to hit me! But not our bike…because we must walk with our feet if anything happen to our bike!”

Jessica finally let out hearty laugh and about to move from Yuri chest because Yuri sits in very awkward position, but Yuri strong hand stops her and Yuri protruding mouth when she pouting makes Jessica couldn’t move her head from Yuri chest. Yuri changes her position to more comfortable and so Jessica could enjoy her snuggling time with Yuri.

When Yuri about to tell Jessica what make her angry, “No, you don’t have to tell me…I know what make you angry even when you didn’t tell me and I don’t want to make you angrier by recalling that moment again…so, let’s forget it!”

Yuri just nods her head and letting Jessica lay at her chest. "I promised that I will change, I will never let my ego get the best of me anymore...I promise!"

Slowly Jessica falls asleep, while Yuri just took this moment to look at Jessica face. She so damn lucky to get married with this beautiful lady, she really want to ask when and where she meet Jessica, but Jessica won’t tell her, she sure about that.

 

“Works?”

“Yes!” Yuri said while wearing her shoes, “Modeling works, actually it’s catwalk rather than modeling! I need to earn money, right? Also, I need money to buy something! Don’t worry, modeling is the only things that I could do easily!! I heard the theme for today is Handsome Girl!”

Jessica gives Yuri her jacket, standing with wide smile. “Tadah!! You are looking at me, the famous androgyny model that could sweep every female hearts!! You should be grateful to have me as your husband!!”

“Yes, yes, I’ll be grateful if she could see that she wears very un-matching socks and also if she could wear her jacket properly!”

Yuri agape and then looking at her un-matching socks, “Why didn’t you tell me sooner? Are you that happy to see your seobang miserable? Cruel Queen-wife-o-mine!” Jessica just laughing and give Yuri the correct socks, “Want come to watch my catwalking?”

Jessica just shakes her head and smiles, “No, I don’t want to disturb you when you working and you are still new model, right? If they know you already have babies or wife, that will ruins your image and your career! Me and babies will cheering your from home then!”

Slowly Yuri nods her head, still couldn’t believe Jessica will be alright at home alone without anyone. “Come on, you will be late if you standing here like a statue! Be careful on your way to work seobang!”

Using her bike, Yuri went to her workplace. She’s becoming model just for fun anyway, even though she just new model but she already dubbed as raising new star for modeling worlds. If she’s walking on her casual clothes, people found it hard to differentiate her as male or female. So, people usually think her as male instead of female even she had that long hairs. That’s why she feels so annoyed when people judging her at disaster lunch last time, she’s not angry being called as man but she angry as heck because she do feel little embarrassed because being mistake as appa and useless appa.  

She finished her catwalks about 4 hours long, when she finished the sky already dark. She looks at her wallet, indeed her paycheck already transfers to her account.

“Yup, I still could afford it! It’s okay then!!” with wide smile, she took detour to some shops to buy something.

“Is this?” Yuri smiling widely and showing Jessica two baby pajamas, one with deer prints and one with white cat prints. Proudly Yuri showing the other baby clothes too and their shoes also hats, she even manage to buy toys and stuffed toys for them. “But…don’t tell me you buy this with your own salary?!” seeing no answer from Yuri who keep smiling dentally, “Yuri!!!”

Yuri just pouted and lowers her head, “But…I want to buy…Soojung, umma mad at me…she hate me Soojung-ah…you won’t hate appa, right? You will love appa, right? If umma hate me, I still have Soojung then!”

Jessica just sighed and this is one of Yuri never changing habits, “I won’t prohibit you buying anything you like but…using your salary like this, I’m not mad at you or anything! Stop sulking with Krystal at the corner!”

Yuri then walking with Krystal, “I just want to buy nice clothes for my champs! It’s hurt me to see my child using my old clothes for their clothes…and if I bring them to park, what if my babies didn’t even have anything to show off? They will be sad and I couldn’t bear it!”

Yuri then look up to ceiling with very faraway eyes, suddenly she gives out shock face even let out inner scream again and suddenly put her head on the floor, “I can’t let that happen…no one, no one laughing at my champs! No one…” she muttering darkly, Jessica just shake her head. 

Yuri turns around to see Krystal who looks at Yuri with her wide innocent yet already sharp eye, “Soojung-ah! Appa will make you proud! Appa will buy anything for you, anything you want! Appa will feed you yummy food!! Right, appa can triple amount of my work!! Tomorrow appa will buy baby stroller for you and we will go to nearby park…”

Suddenly Jessica kisses Yuri cheek, effectively stopping that rambling and then she smiles widely at blushing Yuri. “Okay, I won’t mad at you but next time when you buy something. We will but it together, okay? So I could watch over you and your dotting habits!”   

 

Yuri playing with Yoona, like playing with dumbbell. Every time Yoona near her face, she will rubs her sharp pointed nose to Yoona cute nose while Krystal sleeping at her chest. Jessica is just reading some magazines while occasionally laughing with Yuri.

“She’s really heavy sleeper, look! She didn’t even flinch when Yoona really loud like this!” Krystal snuggle more to Yuri and grabs Yuri shirt tightly, “Sica, should we feed them with something organic not instant? I never trust instant food!”

“Organic?”

“Yep, like we should make our own food! I can make soft-steamed egg with milk for them and carrot porridge! Oh, I’m also good make buttercup squash porridge mix! Okay, we should goes to mart then! Come on!”

They must go with bike because little bit far if they walking. Yuri carries the babies just like that, two of them using baby carrier. Even play with them sometimes using vegetable while pushing the cart, leaving Jessica jobs to selecting the vegetable.

“Yoona! Don’t hit Soojung with carrots! You’ll hurt her! My poor Soojung, appa kiss it so it won’t hurt anymore!” Yuri kiss Krystal forehead, while Krystal laughing with Yuri, she almost crying when Yoona hit her earlier.

“Seobang, don’t spoils Krystal too much! I don’t want she become spoiled brats like in that The Heirs drama! What’s her name again? Bo Na or Do Na?” Jessica said without even looking at Yuri, since she’s busy with vegetable, “Should we buy some squash or pumpkin? Don’t forget some fruits too!”

Yuri then caught couple pointing at her and whispering something and give Yuri mocking eye. “Poor that person, her youth finished by having two babies and look at how old her wife! Tsk, young people nowadays really like an animal, couldn’t even control their hormone!”

Jessica scare that Yuri will goes annoyed like last time but Yuri just smiles, “But I got beautiful lady who look like Aphrodite as my wife instead of your wife…is that female version of Hercules? Look at my babies, how handsome they are…just like me! Handsome appa and beautiful umma, perfect babies and how perfect our family! Also, look at the mirror first before called my wife old, or I bash your baldly head using this turnip!!”

Jessica manage to drag Yuri to other side of mart before Yuri really attack him using turnips, lucky for them the shopping finished in peace without anyone get hurt. But from the mart to their house, Yuri keep muttering about how dare she call her wife old, about if they didn’t have any mirror or something like that.

Slowly Jessica put her head on Yuri back, meanwhile Yuri still busy rapping or ranting about her nemesis, she called them as nemesis anyway. “If I meet that Hercules family again, I will surely knock their teeth! Or crush their bones with my fist!!”

--

Suddenly someone is ringing their bell, furiously. It’s just Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon and when they seen Yuri with children their jaws almost kiss the floor. “Whose? Can you see their handsome faces that resemble me? They are mine! I’m their father and she is my wife! So stop looking at my wife property or assets! Eye up and close!”

Jessica just smile proudly at Yuri words, she really happy when Yuri acknowledges that she is her wife in front of their friends. Even though she knows Yuri still didn’t believe her fully.

Decide to let it go since Yuri look so serious about the babies is her, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon decide to play along. You know how kkab Yuri could get and how serious if Yuri already decide on something, nothing can change her mind.

“Oh, want to join our vacation? We will go to that mountain for camping, not really wild camping since we will camping at camping ground but we manage to rent cottage! Enough for everyone, since there two room! We could fishing and BBQ there, there’s nearby store and mini mart!”

Slowly Yuri shakes her head, “No, I can’t go! I didn’t get my modeling paycheck yet and I need to save my money for my champions, so no!”

Before Jessica could say anything, she knows Yuri really want to go. “You should go!!!” Boa shouted from front door, this because she wear long boots and she struggling with her boots, because this sudden loud shouting Yoona and Krystal crying.

“Unnie! What are you doing? You’re making my babies crying!!” Yuri hissed while glaring to apologetic Boa. After 10 minute the babies manage to stop crying but still holding their appa, they manage to stop the crying by making Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Boa dance.

“Yuri…*wheeezzeee*” exhale large amount of air, Boa really exhausted herself with dance like a crazy, “You should go with them! The babies also need new environment too and Jessica-ssi also wants to see new scenery, not our lawn! Oh, also I already get your car from police and you license too!”

Yuri give the babies to Jessica and suddenly she drag her unnie to her room, leaving her wife with her friends who just looking each other in awkward atmosphere. Back to Yuri with Boa, “I do that because it’s also for Jessica! If you guy need to go somewhere quick, you have your car for that! What if emergency situation happen?! Don’t be too stubborn!”

“But!!”

“Listen just go and enjoys your vacation with your friends and your family! Just do as your unnie told you! Here, present from Yunho! Also from me, I already transfer it to your account! Also I already buy some baby clothes for your babies! As good parent, your job is just to take it!!” Yunho is her oppa, her oppa give her lot of money again and so does Boa.

Boa notice that Yuri didn’t even deny when she’s call Jessica with her family or about her babies, “Anyway unnie! You don’t mind if my Jessica uses your old clothes, right? Since you won’t be able to fits on your old clothes anymore, so I don’t see why refuse to lend my Sica some of your clothes!”

“If you’re already decide it why you even bother to ask me?! I didn’t gain any fat or weight or whatever it called, you heartless monkey!!” Yuri is just pointing at that broken weight scale and Boa marching toward it with heavy steps without knowing that already broken.

Then, there’s a loud shriek and the babies crying again, Boa faint after seeing her weight. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung also crying because they must dance again for making baby stop crying. 

 

They will go to vacation area using Taeyeon vans. Now, they still waiting for Taeyeon which she said, she must knock Sooyoung before dragging her to car because Sooyoung couldn’t even stop eating.  Yuri playing with Yoona and Krystal while Jessica take care of their clothes.

“Sica, change your clothes into something more cover up! Don’t let them see your skins! That erts! I couldn’t even believe that I have ert as my friends!” Yuri said from living room, she prepares milk powder for Yoona and Krystal.

The journey will be 5 hours and she need to prepare lot of baby food and guard it from Sooyoung. It’s a pity that her unnie couldn’t come, if she joins them they already force Boa to drive and do everything. 

Jessica just chuckle before reply, “Yes, I will after I finished this!” you also big byuntae…no, Taeyeon will easily snatch number one spot! But you also byuntae too!

Jessica using Yuri clothes or some Boa old clothes, when she’s about to wear new shirt her eye caught necklace on her neck. Dogtag that she already know by the heart, slowly she touch it and close her eye. After that forcing herself to smiles again.

 

---------------

To Be continue

As usual and some of you might bored to death hearing this, please leave me some comment or anything you like! Thanks for reading this chapter as well! Love ya!