Dream of Them

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

So, I decide to make very light as a cotton light and very simple as eating ice cream simple fanfic! Don't worry about the drama, since this is free from drama or drama free and the chapter is about 3 or 4! Not to many but I promise to write it longer than usual!

-------------

Sound of camera and instruction from photographer also upbeat song accompany the group of people doing photoshoot, J-ICE clothes for spring summer. One model with her tanned skin plus bit beefy with muscle but tall body and also her long limb not to mention her androgyny face that make her look so handsome for a woman but to pretty to be a man.

That’s why she always got jobs for being male instead of female. If she wears her casual clothes, it’s hard to guessing if she’s female or male.

Another charms point from this person beside tanned skins and also androgyny face is this face more likely crossed between Latin or Middle East with Korean, which causing this face become so dangerously charming and attractive. Also that cleft chin that make her look so deliciously alluring and so exotic.

What more her eye, that golden brown eyes so deep and so piercing with vigor and passions yet at the same times become so warm with kindness.

Her hairs…she’s just have to make it look like black mane lion…well, with that kind of eye people around her calling this girl as The Lion Prince.

“Okay, Yuri-ssi! Look over here and tilts your head little bit! Yes! That’s it! You are so perfect! You are so handsome Yuri-ssi!” Today, Yuri (18) is in the middle of part time model works and posing male fashion for summer.

J-ICE is one of world class fashion brand, it so big and so global. They produce every single fashion item, from the clothes, dress, ready-to-wear, accessories, shoes, cosmetic, beauty product, jewelry, their own fashion magazine, and also Spa or Beauty House, etc.

Yuri not really model but she has this exclusive contract with J-ICE as their main model along with some of her friends. Not only for photoshoot but for all J-ICE product and CF too but she’s not that popular since she’s not real model, just someone who posing for one.

“Give us something that showing us your manly y Yuri-ssi!”

Yuri yank her collar to the left and because the clothes is so low cut, all her left shoulder become exposed and also her collarbone. All female staff face become so red that Yuri scared some of them might faints again.

“Yes, that’s it!! Next, wear this aviator Yuri-ssi! Give us something that showing your serious yet casual mode!”

The photoshoot for Yuri ended for one hour and now she’s in the middle of changing her clothes and also removing her make-up, maybe also the same time took a quick shower since she’s in the famous J-Ice studio and she know this building like the back of her hand but before that she tried to calling someone.

“The number that you calling…” Yuri closes the call and recall the same number again while walking back and forth.

“Come on, pick it up!”

Yuri has been doing this for a moment now, about three times. Finally after fourth attempts, she finally accepts Yuri call. But instead of greeting like Yuri expecting that she will get, “Yuri, I’m busy today! Call me later, okay? I’ll just call you later Yuri!”

The voice is so cold even though it’s like gold, it so monotone and so lack of enthusiastic. But Yuri grew to love this voice.

“But!” the call already ended and Yuri slowly looks at her phone wallpaper with sad disappoint puppy eyes, anyone who looking at this kind of eye will soon fall in love with Yuri. “But, you promise me to take lunch after this…and you never call me back…”

“The let me bring you to our lunch date! Stop sulking and putting cutely like that! Or I will attack you unnie!” Yoona already standing behind Yuri and put her hand on Yuri shoulder, “Come on! Forget about shower or anything, you already handsome so do I and we don’t need shower to catch everyone heart! Let’s we’re just heading restaurant now!”

“But Yoona, what’s about your photoshoot?”

Im Yoona (17) Yuri hoobae, even though her family own one of biggest boardcasting studio she rather work as model, freelance model of course and only doing that when she’s need money to buy food after emptying her cash for food.

“What photoshoot? I don’t have any photoshoot today!” looking at confuse face of Yuri, “I already finished it unnie! Since I’m doing male fashion for spring before you! Come on, Sooyoung-unnie still busy with her autumn fashion! Come on! It’s on me because I got this nice coupon!”

“But Yoona!”

Yoona place her hand on Yuri mouth, “Hush! Don’t say words! That giant will hear you! If she hears you, we will never hear the end of her!”

Yuri let her body being dragged by Yoona to her car, Yoona bring her own car anyway. Shove Yuri inside and jumping like monkey to other side of her car. This because she must be hurry if not Sooyoung will chase her.

“Let’s go!!!”

--

“Okay, sit freshmen!! I’ll calling your name one by one and you will answer me, understand?” one very authority voice is calling everyone attentions.

Kim Taeyeon (20) is their sunbae holding their name list while the freshmen sit on the ground and blankly looking at Taeyeon. Sooyoung almost fall asleep while waiting for her name to be called and she even yawning loudly. “Choi Sooyoung!”

“Here!!”

Taeyeon look up and smirking evilly at Sooyoung, “Sunny said that you’re look like skeleton! She’s right about that, how could skeleton attend our school?! Anyway, refrain yourself from creating problem at our cafeteria, understand? If not she will cut your food coupon!”

Sooyoung just gritted her teeth and glaring at Taeyeon. Just you watch midget!! I’m so gonna turn you into ball and kick you as far as I can!!

“Did you call me with midget Choi Sooyoung?!” quickly Sooyoung shake her head and wondering how could Taeyeon know about this, Taeyeon just nods in satisfaction, she read the list name before broke into big smiles. “Okay, next! Jung Yuri!”

“Here!!”

Taeyeon look up and let out very warm and so friendly smiles that she never ever gives to anyone else, not even Sooyoung. This of course makes Sooyoung mad and feels so wronged by Taeyeon. Not only she got curt smiles but also insult from Taeyeon.

“So, you are Jessica Jung dongsaeng, that famous Ice Princess but you are so handsome! Welcome Yuri-ssi, to our university! I hope you like our university, it’s not that bad university after all!”

“Thank you so much, Taeyeon sunbaenim! Yes, I love it!”

Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh and she even toss her name list to her friend, “Take my jobs! I want to talk with our handsome girl here! Anyone who dares to disturb me will eat insole sandwich from Sunny Lee Soonkyu insole! Understand?”

Taeyeon already sit in front of Yuri, “So, Yuri! You’re still new to our university, right? I could give you a tour if you want! I know good place to eat ice creams!”

Yuri eyes lift up by hearing ice cream, she loves ice cream so much. Because of this smile, Taeyeon face blushing a little bit and held Yuri hands, “Come on! Let we go to ice cream pallor! Don’t worry about them because I will make excuse for you! Oh, since today is just for touring the university I could give it to you personally after our ice cream date!”

From afar, Jessica Jung Sooyeon (20) years old watching Taeyeon with Yuri. She’s known for Ice Princess because of her face, really. She is stoic girl that you could almost never see her expression more than these stoic expressions. She’s beauty and so classy elegant, every breath that she take always screaming that she is the Princess.

Her face looks like Barbie, natural Barbie of course not that plastic kind of Barbie. Because her petite body and doll like face, every woman envy her but because her sharp or blunt personality she could be enemy for woman.

She keep looking at Yuri who laughing with Taeyeon and suddenly her hair flipping in the airs like she’s just shooting shampoo CF, this of course not because wind.

“Tiffany! Your breathe! It’s blowing my hair! Stop it!!”

Tiffany Hwang (20) is Jessica BFF. She clearly upset because certain someone and that someone right now in the middle of speaking with Yuri, Kim Taeyeon. “Why is that midget so close with that new girl?!! I ought to…!!!”

Jessica shoving piece of bread to Tiffany mouth, “Don’t do anything to her, remember do not touch her in any bad way! She’s my dongsaeng, okay?! I won’t forgive you if you hurt my dongsaeng!”   

“Then!! Do something about your dongsaeng before I went crazy and do something to your dongsaeng! See that, how could she holding Taeyeon hands?! She should never do something like that to Taeyeon, argh!!”

Jessica gathering her book and mention Sunny to do the same, “You do something with your midget! If not, that midget might fall for Yuri for sure! Go and confess to her if you really like her! Also, that’s Taeyeon who holding Yuri hands!”

Finished gathering her books, “Not to mention you have your thai boy now, stop being greedy! Taeyeon also have eyes and ears too, you know? She knows you’re already dating him, so why would she chase you? It’s not like Taeyeon will do something like that and not like Taeyeon likes you and why would you still all over Taeyeon? But most of all, the biggest question is did Taeyeon even notices you?”

This makes Tiffany unable to retort Jessica, she just lowering her head. Jessica words make her all speechless and unable to find anything to retorts Jessica. Even though they are in same class and all but Taeyeon never pay attention to her anymore.

Seeing Sunny is still keeping her eyes on Sooyoung, Jessica snapping her fingers in front of Sunny face. “Come on, Sunny!”

 “But Jessica! Sooyoung still there and I need to watch over her! What if that giant caught into another trouble again?”     

Jessica just sighed, “That shikshin will never dies or anything and no one wants your shikshin anyway! Come on! We have Kim Hyoyeon there and also Nicole too!”

--

Yuri up for another photoshoot again, this time for sport attire and they’re at park right now. Yes, she is Jessica dongsaeng which mean she is the daughter from fonder of J-ICE and that’s why she isn’t model and she only modeling for family business. Payment? Monthly pocket money from her parents is already enough.  

Even though she’s not last child of Jung, her parents pretty much pampering her and also often give her present or gifts.

She’s in the middle of waiting for Sooyoung since she already finished her part, “What you’re dating Jessica?” almost like flash Yuri snaps her head on that direction and even ignore person that she’s talking right now.

“What?! Are you serious Lee Donghae? You’re dating Jessica Jung?!”

“That famous Jessica Jung?!”

“You gotta be kidding me!!”

Yuri already walking to their direction and before Donghae could answer it, she already holding Donghae shoulder. “So, you’re dating my noona, huh? I thought you and me is friend with no secrets between us things, best friend in fact but why you keep this from me? Your best friend and also your girl dongsaeng! Am I the last person who knew about this?! Huh?”

“But Yuri! I’m w—!!”

Yuri already turns her back and marching to opposite of park, “Wait Yuri! Listen to me!” Yuri doesn’t even turn her body to face Donghae, “She just says yes couple hours ago! You are the first…not really, but definitely not the last one! Trust me!”

“Oh, I didn’t even feel happy about this! I wonder why? Forget it!”

Donghae immediately grab Yuri leg and hugs it, “Yuri! Don’t do this to me!! What should I do to make you forgive me?!”

Yuri slowly let out evil smirk, gotcha! “You will go on date with noona, right? Tell me where!! So, I could watch over you two! I must protect my noona from someone that I don’t even trust! Don’t worry, I wouldn’t ruins your date!”

“But, that’s bit…”

Yuri let out growl, “You don’t want?! Fine!! Let go of my leg!”

 

At certain expensive café, Jessica and Donghae in the middle of enjoying their coffee but suddenly Yuri and Sooyoung enter the café with wide smiles. She even ignores Jessica piercing sharp eye on her and processing sit at table behind Jessica and Donghae.

Even though she is somewhat model, but her sense on clothes outside her jobs is mess. Not because fashion terrorist or something like that but mess as in not neater. She’s like someone just survive earthquake plus tsunami and yet all girl loves this get up.

“Noona! I didn’t know you’re here, what are you doing here with Donghae?”

Jessica just sighed and glaring at Donghae, “Did you tell them?”

Of course Donghae didn’t tell her but Yuri skillfully following Donghae car, she even act like in that police detective mode. “Noona, what are you saying? We didn’t even know that you are in here with Donghae! Oh, noona! That cake looks so delicious!”

Yuri already is sitting next to Jessica and eats Jessica cake while waiting for her. Jessica just sighed and trying to control her angers that almost exploding. Jessica couldn’t even talk with Donghae because it either Yuri or Sooyoung will ruins their moment.

“Noona, you try my cake! This is delicious more than anything!!”

“Jessica! You can’t eat the strawberry first!”

“Noona, do you want to try that new cake? We could share it!”

Inwardly Yuri smiles, she manages to ruins Donghae date for sure and get some time with Jessica. Yuri have this sister complex with Jessica, anyone that want to date Jessica must pass her test. Many guys scared to approach Jessica because of Yuri anyway.

“Yuri, what are you doing here? I’m not asking for answer that you’re her for coffee!”

Yuri just pouting at Jessica, “I’m here for coffee though! Noona, I heard you and Donghae dating now? Congrats! But why I didn’t know anything about that!” Yuri eat Jessica cake again, “Noona, you will come home with me since Donghae got new schedule, don’t worry I’ll bring my own car too! Soo, give him the schedule! Clara-ssi will be your photographer!”

When Jessica heard Clara as photographer, her eyebrow twitched. She dislike that woman because she always all over Yuri and so sticky. Like octopus, she always trying to be with Yuri and even openly trying to flirting with Yuri. 

When Donghae read the schedule, “But this is yours?!”

Yuri just gives Donghae winning smiles, “Nope! That’s not mine since you will do it! After this just side project from Clara-ssi, she said I could take it or not! Since I don’t want and I’m not even model unlike you, I figure she would like it if you’re the one who substituting me!”        

“Yuri! Take your jobs seriously!”

Yuri just smiles innocently to Jessica and even gives Jessica her famous pouts, “But noona! Donghae said he need some money, I just give him jobs for money! I’m trying to help him!” that’s true but the real reasons, her unnie always busy and didn’t even have times for her so she kinda miss Jessica.

With this she could spend some times with Jessica, she don’t even care if Jessica hate this idea. “Come on! Clara already waiting for you! Quick!!”

Sooyoung even help Yuri by pushing Donghae away, “Don’t worry! I will eat you cake and you can bring your coffee if you want! Quick! Clara hates waiting!!”

--

From afar Jessica watching Taeyeon casually hugging Yuri and what more, Yuri didn’t even bothered by Taeyeon erted face, but lucky for Yuri because before Taeyeon could molesting Yuri any longer Hyoyeon already drag Taeyeon away.

Watching how some female student give wink and even ‘greeting’ to Yuri, Jessica just sighed like old granny.

Her phone ringing and it’s text from Donghae, “Jessica, want go to department store today with me?”

Jessica come home with Yuri following behind her, just today she went for another date with Donghae but Yuri magically appears and join their date at department store. Yuri brilliantly ruins her date, start with walking in the middle of her and Donghae.

Casually put her hand on Jessica shoulder and of course this make Donghae look like third wheels in their relationships, when they eat together Yuri sit beside Jessica and she even order Jessica menu instead of Donghae also she even feeding Jessica right in front of Donghae.

Every time when Donghae ask Jessica, Yuri will be the one who answer it instead of Jessica. “I want goes to that store, come on noona!!” or “How about we goes to that one first?” Yuri even makes Donghae holding their bag. Though one thing that you should give applause to Jessica is her ability to not shouting and hit Yuri even when Yuri is already spectacularly ruins her date, twice. 

This of course makes Jessica angry at Yuri that innocently walking behind Jessica with wide smile like golden retriever. Nothing more annoying that having golden retriever Yuri following you in every step that you take.

“Noona, did you like our date at that department store? We could go again if they have another sale or maybe new arrival? Only two of us of course! It’s been a while since our last shopping together, right?”

Yet, Jessica didn’t even let out any answer but walking in fast pace and heading for her bedroom with Yuri blabbering anything behind her and Yuri even ignore how annoyed Jessica right now. Hyekyo, Jessica and Yuri umma is calling them for dinner.  

“I don’t want to have dinner!”

Hyegyo just smile at Yuri, “What did you do this time my Prince? Your noona become all sulking like that and she even refuses to eat her dinner! Did you forget to take her from university or from mall?”

Yuri went to her umma and hugs her, “Nothing but protecting noona! I will always protecting noona from them!”

Night Jessica went to kitchen because hungry and at living room she found Yuri sleeping, it look likes this kid too lazy returning to her room after watching her basket tournament. Looking how Yuri sleeping with curling like ball, she know Yuri already cold because today raining pretty hard.

Slowly Jessica sits at floor and looking at Yuri face, slowly she swipe Yuri hair that sprawled across her face. She is so cute and handsome at the same times…

Carefully she put her robe at Yuri body for making Yuri at least warms enough and she keeps watching Yuri till Yuri slowly open her eye and cutely yawn.    

Jessica about to standing but Yuri already pulls Jessica and makes Jessica sleeping beside her, “Noona, I’m cold!” Yuri mumbling and bury her face on Jessica chest.

Jessica was about to scolding Yuri but hearing Yuri soft snore, she just sighed because she already know that she already lose the battle. Slowly she caresses Yuri back head and this make Yuri buried her face more to Jessica .

Jessica face gradually blushing red but she just giggles because Yuri soft breath tickles her chest, this because Yuri mumbling about something but it’s like alien language. It does tickles for Jessica to have something breathing and moving on your chest but Jessica likes that sensations. Jessica softly and it almost like ghost touches, she kiss Yuri crown head and slowly Jessica close her eye.

I’m sorry that I avoiding you lately because if you know my feeling toward you is more than sisterly feeling, if you couldn’t accept me and we end up being distance, I…wouldn’t have been able to go on and…so it would be better if I avoiding you…

Don’t you know how much I hate you for being plastering me with all those casual hugs that mean nothing to you but all sibling affection but for me it just something more and I keep yearns for that?

You should stop doing that to me Yuri, what if I do something that we might regrets it…what if you hate me for that…

Because I love you, even though you are my own dongsaeng…and my love is not sibling love but as lover

 

-------------------------

To Be Continue

 

Anyway, thank for reading this chapter as well and I hope you all enjoy it!

So, how's? Hope it good enough?

Tell me anything about this new chapter, anything! 

Anyway, isn't that pairing cute? JanTae!