No Air 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Heya!! I completely forget to update this story, hahahaha!

-------

“Don’t get closer to me!! Disgusting!!” Jessica throwing book at Yuri direction, they on their honeymoon at Paris, “It’s bad enough that she’s leaving me and I must married with someone who couldn’t even speak single word correctly?! It’s lucky enough that you could utter ‘I do’ without stuttering!”

Yuri just smiles and nods her head, slowly she went to couch, “Who said you can sleep at couch?! I don’t want you to assault me when I’m sleeping! You place is bathroom! Go now!!”

Like a dog, she obediently walking to bathroom and sleeping in there. Sleeping in slightly wet bathtub, she didn’t even mind it and sleeping soundly. At day, Jessica went to shopping and Yuri treated like her salve, waiting under sun when Jessica shopping in very expensive boutique and she mustn’t move even though the sun really hot that day.    

Some citizen concern with Yuri, but Yuri only smiles and sign them that she’s okay. Some passerby even give Yuri some umbrella to her, but Yuri politely refuse it since she scared Jessica will be angry with this. Some passerby who watching the whole scene, really enrage over Jessica attitude toward Yuri and they offer Yuri to join them to get some cold drink.

“Who’s said that you could talks to other people like that?! Just keep your mouth shut babo! Hold this! Walk!” Jessica harshly throws the bad to Yuri who quickly catches it. Yuri is quietly walking and following Jessica, she still smiles and bowing to kind people that pity her.

When she’s walking she must keep her certain distance with Jessica. She couldn’t be too far for Jessica nor too close with Jessica. Because of Yuri handsome face, some girls give a pass for Yuri who standing in front of store again and even offers some tissue for Yuri or their hats for Yuri.

She refuse it politely because Jessica wouldn’t like the idea and she know Jessica will scolding her again because of talking with stranger, even though she didn’t say anything. Her France not as good as Jessica, she can only say merci.

One couple from Korea knowing how harshly Jessica treating Yuri, reprimanded Jessica about this. They begin to notice this after fourth boutique and Yuri still standing even Jessica already spent more than one hour inside and there’s so many bag on Yuri hand. She didn’t wear any sunglass or hat, this couple buys drink for Yuri but before Yuri could decline Jessica already appear. 

“She is my salve so I could do anything to her!”

The wife couldn’t take it anymore, because at first they speak with soft approach but how Jessica answers them make her furious. She’s also bad girl too before, but she’s change after meet her husband that look angry but still keep her cool but her wife won’t.

“Your salve?! This little miss of y kidding me, right?! You could fool anyone but not me! She is your spouse and the way you treat her is a salve, that’s for sure! That’s wedding ring on your fingers already telling everything young lady!”

The husband scared that her wife stepping over the line, “Hyori-ah, please don’t!”

“This ring?!” Jessica took it and throws it on the ground, the expensive ring of her and Taeyeon wedding ring. “See that?! I need to resume my shopping, now excuse me!” Yuri quickly picks the ring and smiles apologetically at the speechless couple.

“Jwesongheyo…” Yuri voice comes so soft and low, as if struggling to come out as complete stance without stuttering. The couple notice there’s something wrong with Yuri because the way Yuri struggling to form a word or how Yuri voice comes out, just shaking their head at Yuri.

“What are you doing?!! Can you walk properly?!! Quick you, babo!!! I can’t believe there’s person could be this useless!!” Hyori almost went to Jessica and yank her hair, even create some fight with her but she’s not alone there’s so many citizen will kill Jessica even though she didn’t know what Jessica said but they got the meaning.

Yuri notice the tension between everyone, quickly bowing to everyone before quickly running to follow Jessica step, while the couple just rub their chest in grimace because how harsh Jessica treating Yuri below than dog. 

 

At Korea, Yuri already makes breakfast for Jessica but does Jessica eat it? Not even once and she feel so disgusted by it. Any food that Yuri makes, “Did you really think I want to eat food that made by disable person like you? Disgusting!”

Yet, Yuri keeps making food for Jessica. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, also snack for Jessica. She know Jessica will never touch her food but she prepare it in case Jessica want to eat something or carving for something. 

They’re not sleeping in the same room either, since Jessica and Yuri got their own mansion Yuri sleeps on maid room because Jessica insisted it. When she’s with Kim family, Yuri got their own room and Taeyeon even help decorating it for Yuri.

Every night Jessica comes home with drunken state, but Sunny and Nicole always take care of Jessica so she didn’t do anything dangerous. Jessica do flirts and make out with other guys but only stop at that because before she could do anything dangerous Sunny, Nicole, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon or Jung employer will drag Jessica from there.

Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon as Yuri best friend really enrage with Jessica attitude and also very much disgusted with Jessica. But because of Yuri, they keep it for themselves. Though, this didn’t even stop Sooyoung and Hyoyeon fighting with Jessica about this.

“Unnie, please treat Yuri-unnie better!” Nicole plea fall into deaf ear.

“If you don’t stop doing this kind of things to Yuri, I will never forgive you Jessica Jung!!” Sooyoung said while being holding back by Sunny, she almost punch Jessica because Jessica throwing water at Yuri face and insulting her when Yuri comes to office for give Jessica document.   

Every night drunk, Yuri is the one who cleaning Jessica body and dressing Jessica. She told Jessica the maid who did that, her nanny. Even her nanny who already be with Jessica long enough displease with Jessica action.

“Don’t worry about it, she’s disable thing after all!”

In her drunk state, she always hit Yuri and told Yuri that she hate her, how stupid Yuri, insulting Yuri being disable, but Yuri always take care of Jessica. Any insult that Jessica gives to Yuri, she always accepts it with smile.

Because Yuri know what it feel to marry someone disable when you are far more than just rich because your groom just leaving you on the altar with your friends and what more they dating behind your back for many years like that, Yuri know it and she will never blame Jessica for that. How much humiliated that Jessica must get from this? Yuri knows it. 

One day Jessica got news that Yuri in hospital, it look like Yuri save a kids from being drowning and hurt her arms while at it, only sprain though. Jessica coming with very sour mood to get Yuri but she didn’t know that her parents already there. Just she about to berating Yuri, her umma sits beside Yuri and hears half of Jessica shouting about.

“Mom? What are you doing here?!”

“Listen, I know how badly you treated Yuri, I know! Don’t be look surprised like that, because I have my own way Jessica! I won’t go to that drinking and clubbing habit of your! You really should be ashamed of yourself, Yuri trying so hard protects your habits from me and your appa, yet you keep testing my patience with screwing around!”

Her mother bring Jessica to their VIP room so they could talk just two of them, “I don’t like it one bit of your attitude Jessica and that’s the end of my patience with you! She is person like you Jessica and you did not treat someone like that!”

“But mom!!”

Her mom already make Jessica shut again, “You should be grateful for her, volunteering herself to marry you even though she didn’t even have obligation to do that and she did that just to save your face! Imagine if we must cancel the wedding in front of many guest and world to see? Treat Yuri better from now on!”

“I don’t want that!!”

Her mother just chuckle, “I hope you will get daughter like yourself Jessica, so you know how it feels like!” then she look serious again, “It’s either you treat Yuri better or I will do something with your entire card and even removes you from inheritance list! Oh, don’t ever think that I will stop only that extent since I still got so many gifts for you, young lady!”

 

From that day after three month of harsh treatment, Jessica tried to be more ‘friendlier’ to Yuri because of her fear for her umma, start with trying to eat Yuri breakfast. At first she already berating herself for eating something not from professional chef, she even prepare herself for awful taste.

Yuri really happy that Jessica finally eat breakfast, she didn’t care if Jessica hate her food and called it disgusting but she want Jessica to eat breakfast before goes to work. It’s not healthy to work with empty stomach after all.

“Tt-odd-ay is…e-g-gg b-eenn-ed-dict”

When Yuri looks at Jessica frown, she immediately shut . She must be annoyed Jessica with the way she’s talk. While Jessica, egg benedict? Hell! This will be the most awful food that I must to face in my entire life!!!

Jessica sigh before prepare herself to eat the food after inwardly praying. After much couple of time of eating to make sure the taste bud, “Hm, this actually decent enough!” wow, how could disable person like her cooking so delicious like this?!

Jessica will never say it to Yuri if Yuri cooking so delicious that make her addicted with Yuri cooking, she’s highly addicted with Yuri food. She’s working at her umma company and which also her oppa too. Lunch with her friends, which is Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Nicole are also there but not in same table.

“You’re so lucky to get Yuri-unnie lunch set! See, so luxury and so delicious also so beautifully prepare and even though this just curry kimbap, it so delicious…can I have one Sooyoung-unnie?”

Sooyoung slap Nicole hand away from her food, “No way and keep your hand off my food, Nicole-ssi! Don’t you know? Every day because someone didn’t want to eat Yuri food, I get this luxury food! See how lucky I am and I don’t even care if this last night left over, I hope that someone will never eat Yuri food!! Forever!! Hehehehe! Let’s eat!!!”

Jessica secretly peeking Sooyoung food, it do luxury more appetizing than her restaurant food that look so bland now. Now she remembers, Yuri did pack something for her and she never touch it and it must be what Sooyoung eat now. Jessica just gritted her teeth and shoves her food into with boiling heart.

Yuri finish making dinner and look at clock, Jessica not home yet and it’s already eight. She must be clubbing again, but let’s wait for her. Yuri reading magazine and learning to talk without stuttering, but she’s give up.

Jessica come home with mumbling about traffic and all, Yuri just look at Jessica confusedly usually Jessica will goes clubbing. Jessica is catching Yuri eye on her, “What?! If you have something to say, then say it!”

Yuri then writes it at note, “Did you already eat your dinner yet?”

“What do you think?! Annoying!” Jessica went to her room leaving Yuri at living room alone. Yuri then save the food for Sooyoung tomorrow, Sooyoung said that she will eat anything that Yuri cooks so it’s okay even it leftover food.

Washing the dishes and Jessica approaching the dining room expecting Yuri food, she’s already feel the drool formed but when she’s arrive there’s nothing there. She remembers seeing delicious food in this table, “Where’s the food?”

Yuri turned around in surprise, quickly she wipes her hand dry and write something. “I already save it because I thought you already ate”

“I’m not!!! Argh!!! I can’t believe you! You are so—ARGH!!” Jessica went to her room again in fury. What annoyed her most is Yuri will give that food to Sooyoung and she doesn’t even prepare anything to her for dinner. She didn’t even realize that her fault that make Yuri assume she already ate her dinner.

Suddenly there’s soft knock at her door and Yuri appear with simple dish. “I prepare bibimbap and healthy drink for you, I hope you will enjoy this simple dish” Yuri showing the memo with smiles.

Of course Jessica about to shouts at Yuri but the scent of Yuri delicious bibimbap shut Jessica mouth and she pointing at table, “Put it over there! I need to finish this!” when Yuri gets out from her room, Jessica immediately finishes her delicious dinner.

Breakfast and office then dinner, this already usual routine for Jessica and it almost one week for this routine! She always wake up with Yuri breakfast, dining at restaurant for lunch, dinner with Yuri food but no lunch for her, which make her confuse and she decide to ask Yuri about this.

After breakfast, “Where’s my lunch box?”

Yuri just shakes her head and writes it on her memo, “I didn’t prepare it yet”

Jessica pointing lunch box behind Yuri, “Then, what’s that?!”

“It’s Sooyoung lunch box”

Jessica take the lunch box, “Then, this mine then!”

“No, you can’t eat leftover like that!” Jessica already walk over to her car after ignoring Yuri memo, she’s not going to let Sooyoung eat her delicious food anymore.

“You better prepare my food from now on, understand? From breakfast, lunch, dinner, anything! Stop giving our food to Sooyoung!” Jessica said before driving to her office. This of course adds bad blood between Sooyoung and Jessica, since Jessica deliberately eats in front of Sooyoung who only eat restaurant food because there will be no Yuri food for her from now on.

Jessica just stared at cereal in front of her with fuming eye but she try to keep her cool, this is instant cereal with milk instead of her usual mouth watering breakfast. “Why cereal? What happen with our food?”

“Sooyoung said that you like cereal as breakfast than heavy breakfast, she also said that you like instant lunch for lunch! For dinner you like to eat sa—!” Jessica quickly grab that memo before Yuri could finish write about dinner and tear it apart, she already close her eye and rearranging her breath.

Oh, I will so going to kill Sooyoung when I see her!

“Just make me something to eat, I don’t care how long it will take! Just make me my breakfast and my lunch! I don’t even care if you only make kimbap or anything! Quick, I’m hungry!!” in the end Yuri makes her simple pancake with strawberry.

“For lunch, I must buy something at mart first but maybe I could ask Sooyoung to bring it for you, don’t worry I will make one for Sooyoung too!”

“You bring it to my office! No Sooyoung! No Sunny! No Nicole! No Hyoyeon! No everyone!! You will bring it! Stop listening Sooyoung and I hate instant food, I despite any kind of instant food! If from now on I see instant food as my meal, I will never forgive you!”

--

They never eat at same table, they never meet each other beside Yuri cooking for Jessica and that’s all. One day, Jessica parents decide to pay visit to their house. Yuri of course prepares so many foods for them while Jessica getting headache, if her parents come it mean trouble for sure.

“Okay, Yuri! Stop with writing memo like that! Let’s just talk like usual, like what you want! I don’t care if you stuttering or what! Let’s just enjoy our talk with each other! It’s been a while since I heard your voice, right?” Mr. Jung said to Yuri.

Mrs. Jung glaring dagger to Jessica, “Did Jessica make you do this?”

Yuri shakes her head, “Ani…Jessica-ssi didn’t…I kno-w, my talk will took ti-mes so if I write it th-en…”

Mrs. Jung ruffles Yuri hair motherly gesture, “You have nice voice Yuri, if I’m not married with this lazy man I will choose you without second thought or without even thinking! Not only nice voice, your face is so handsome too!”

Looking at how her mom touching Yuri, Jessica heart seems tickled by something. “So, now let’s stop using that memo, okay? If Jessica hates it, let her be! Don’t pay any attention to her, she’s just being her Princess mood!”

“Anyway, when I will see my grandchild running around in this house?”

This question makes Yuri speechless and Jessica blushing bright red that you can actually see the smoke comes out from her head, “Appa! Why are you asking something embarrassing like this? Having child or not?! This is really embarrassing!”

But her appa face change, “Something embarrassing like this? You said having children is something so embarrassing?” nevertheless Jessica got earful lecturer from her appa for more than one hour, Yuri trying to save Jessica but…in the end Jessica just sit like obedient puppy in front of her appa and her umma.

The situation becomes very awkward at dinner, just two of them and Yuri quietly washing the dishes. Jessica pondering something before, she decides to talk it with Yuri.

“Bring the wine for me after you finish the dishes! Bring two glasses with you and if you have snack, let’s bring it out so we could enjoy it!”

“Sit in that chair!” Jessica pours the wine to her glass and she pours it to Yuri glass too. “At our school day, did you love Tiffany? No, no…just leave that memo, let’s just talk! We never have real conversation even at our school day! Let’s just talk tonight, there’s no need to rush!”

“Ani…I never love her like lov-er, but as friend and I ad-dmire her kind he-art!”

Looking at Yuri eye, Jessica knows Yuri didn’t lies to her and she’s only look at Tiffany as friends. Nothing more than just being a friend with Tiffany. “Then why you marry me? Someone that never ever helps you when you’re gets bullied and someone that never ever talk to you? Why are you helping me? Did you pity me that much?”

“Ani…pity it’s not right wo-rd, it dream of every gi-rl to get marri-ed and wear that white dress and me too…wa-nt to see Jessica-ssi in th-at wed-ding dress. Look-ing at the Princess…and pro-tecting the hap-piest day of Jessica-ssi…”

Jessica hide her smiles, this is the first time she meet someone innocent like this and her answer also so innocent like. “Did I beautiful in that dress? Don’t lie or I will be angry!”

Yuri face blushing, she really like a kids you can guess right away if she telling the truth or if she hiding something. “Very…bea-utiful and mo-re than Princess…more bea-uti-fful and more every-thh-ing!” Yuri nod her head eagerly.  

“We start at very wrong start, but can we be friends?”

But what Yuri do is surprised Jessica the most, Yuri shake her head. “I don’t wa-ntt to be frie-nnd with Jessica-ssi, I want to be her spo-use becau-se I love her. It’s okay if she didn’t love me back…but I love her and that’s all I ne-ed! Jes-sica-ssi don’t need to love me back…it okay sin-ce you des-erve ss-omeone better than me!”

Jessica trying so hard to hide her blushing face, since this is the first time she got heartfelt genuine love confessions and it's so pure like angel love. This is the first time someone makes her feel giddy like high school student got her first crush and her crush confesses to her.

I guess married her not that bad, than married someone that you will never have feeling rather than just business partner. She’s respect me and she also trying to understanding me even when I so hard and harsh on her. “You really babo, let’s just sleep!”

Yuri shake her head, “I ne-ed to wa-sh some dishes mo-re”

In the middle of night Jessica wake up because she need water, in the kitchen she found Yuri studying her speech while eating rice and kimchi in plastic plate instead of expensive plate that Jessica always use. The portion of Yuri food really little and it’s only enough for baby stomach. Jessica wants to approach Yuri but her nanny beat Jessica.

“Omo, Yuri! You should stop eating just kimchi and cold rice! Even if you eat the food at our fridge no one will know it, Jessica will never know it and I will never tell Jessica about it! Also, you should buy warmer clothes! It’s almost autumn!” 

She never seen Yuri eat or anything, is this how Yuri always eat when she’s with her? Jessica just astounded and slowly she return to her room. Guilty because she didn’t notice this, she just couldn’t take this out of her mind. She all night along she’s keeps pondering about this.

“Where’s your breakfast? Did you already eat before me? Why don’t you wait for me?” Jessica is asking while eating her bacon waffle mix honey, made by Kwon Yuri. God! This really tasty! If she keep making tasty food, I wouldn't be able to enjoy food at famous restaurant again!

“I haven’t a-ete but it’s ok-ay. Jessica-ssi shou-old eat first because you mu-sst go to off-fice”

Hold it Jessica, hold your anger because you will never make anything better by angry at her since it’s your fault actually, “Oh, what will you have breakfast and lunch maybe dinner? You’re not going to make something for your cousin that Choi Sooyoung, right? I heard you also making something for Nicole too! Something like cookies?”

Quickly Yuri shakes her head, “No, I won’t m-ma-kke for Sooyoung and Nicole-ssi!”

“Then, what will you have for breakfast? You didn’t answer my question!” Yuri about to lies but seeing Jessica eye Yuri quickly lowering her head, “Don’t lies to me, what will you have for breakfast and lunch Kwon Yuri? You didn’t eat anything, right?”

Jessica sigh, “Grab that waffle and eat with me! Using our plate not that plastic plate! I want you to eat with me for breakfast and dinner together, even though we can’t eat lunch together you must eat and not with that kimchi alone! Three day again, I have party, my friend party and you will come with me! That’s why, Saturday we will goes shopping together! Understand?”

Yuri wants to refuse Jessica good intentions but Jessica already glaring at her, so she obediently nods her head and eat her waffle.

“You should eat more Yuri, because just one waffle won’t be enough for you! Eat more!” Jessica pushes the waffle so Yuri could get more waffle. Watching Yuri eat give simple smiles on , she’s like kids or maybe she’s a perfect criminal that steal my heart that I don’t even notice.

 

------------

To Be continue

That dance version of Mr Mr really charming, the move even though simple but highly elegance!

This chapter and next chapter will be full of YulSic, all YulSic moment!

Don't forget to leave me some comment or anything you like!!!

Btw, even though I'm making this story but I do realize YoonHyun ff so boring for me...