In My Dream 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Christmas Holiday...should I comes home? Hm...

----

 

“What should we do for today?” Yuri asks Yoona and Krystal, while Jessica making simple omelet and bacon for their breakfast. Almost one week stay at Yuri house but don’t expect Yuri will warming herself toward Jessica, but she still keep her façade in front of their kids.

“We want goes to fishing with appa!!” Yoona said while beaming her appa smile, while Krystal sits on Yuri laps. Yuri herself, feeding Krystal some cereals and at the same times spread jams on Yoona toast. Yoona really know how to eat a lot.

Jessica pats Yoona head tenderly, “But appa leg still injured…” Yoona seem disappointed, while Jessica only give apologetic smile to Yoona and put big portion of omelet. Pouring milk to Yuri glass and also give Yuri her portion of omelet.  

“No worries, let’s we go fishing after breakfast! Let’s eat umma delicious breakfast!” Yuri smile at Yoona who immediately in delight.

Of course Jessica joins too, the whole fishing almost causing a mess with Yoona almost enters the lake because she chasing her fish who accidently slip from her hands. Krystal want to swimming along Yoona because she thinks Yoona will swim without her. They got lot of fishes despise Yuri half drenched hair.

When the family dinner, Yuri who cooking this time and the kids want to taste Yuri cooking. “Appa, do you love umma?” Krystal innocent question almost make Jessica drop the plate while Yuri just little bit stunned, slowly her smiles appear again for Krystal, since Krystal keep looking at her with those round innocent eye, also with Yoona.

“Yes, appa love umma so much!” she answers it with very monotone tone and also like programmed answer.

She didn’t know whether she should be happy or sad because of Yuri words, happy that she heard Yuri love her or sad because that’s just empty words without any meaning of affection but fake and hatred. But her heart slightly jumps when Yuri said that.  

“But why appa and umma never kiss each other like before?”

Yuri look at Yoona still with her own smile while Jessica already frozen, “Because appa shy and umma too! Why? Yoong want appa kiss umma? But appa cooking right now, what if the food burns and we got nothing to eat for tonight?”

Seeing Yoona and Krystal pouting, “But, even when appa can’t kiss umma because cooking!! Umma can kiss appa, right?” Yuri taps her cheek to Jessica who seem hesitated, Jessica know this is Yuri plan to torture her with fake affection and hope. Slowly killing her with all those fake affection and smile, it’s like put salt into her holed heart.

Jessica just smile and slowly went to Yuri and kisses her cheek for mere second before pulling away from Yuri. Watching Yuri smile but her eye still full of hatred making Jessica scared and sad at the same times.

Because of that night, Yuri and Jessica must act close in front of their child. Like when the family decide to watching movie Yuri must let Jessica sit close to her and even let Jessica use her shoulder as pillow. Holding hands when they go to market, occasionally feeding each other. Act like married couple without any problem, that’s what they do.

Night after showering with the kids, Yuri realize there’s something wrong with Krystal. “Soojung-ah, your body so hot…did you get fever?” suddenly Krystal faints and get trouble breathing, Jessica coming after hearing Yuri shouts with along Yoona. “Soojung-ah!! Soojung-ah wakes up!!!” Yuri carry her to Jessica car, “Quick, we need to bring her to nearest hospital!!”

 

“What?! What do you mean with something wrong with her lungs? Last time I check there’s nothing wrong with her body except she’s just…” Jessica looks so pale, while Yuri keeps looking at Krystal lung scans.

“Yes, ma’am. There’s hole on her left lobe of her lung…it’s small but gradually bigger! Our hospital might not be able to provide the clear exam check, so she need to…”

“Bigger hospital?” Yuri looking at Krystal who still faints, “We need go to bigger hospital then, K-Won for further exam check and everything anything, her condition might need operation and certainly we will need donor, so we need to be quick! Please, make recommends letter for Krystal Kwon Soojung!”

When they arrive at K-Won hospital, Yuri earn so many eye from doctor when they waiting for Krystal at waiting room. It’s seemed that some doctors recognize Yuri, but Yuri didn’t give any damn about them too much. It’s true that she hate it to return to the place where there’s so many people know about her and keep give her eye like their eyeing extinct animal.

But that’s not that important, what more important now is Krystal. She even allows Jessica holding her hands, while Yoona right now sleeping at Tiffany and Taeyeon house.

“Yes, we found hole at her left lobes, it’s true that she need a donor but it’s hard for us to find brain-dead donor and even if we must use living-donor… to pass the ethics code for living donor and operating child under five years old…” Yuri side glance at Jessica who really pale.

Jessica almost look she’ll going to cry or even faint, right here and right now. Hand that gripping Yuri hands, starts to hurting Yuri but at the same times telling Yuri how scared Jessica to lose her daughter and how Jessica need someone to lean on.  

There’s a pang somewhere in her heart, slowly she just close her eye and almost knitted her eyebrow together, right in the middle. Why? Why are you doing this to me…stupid heart? Stupid brain…stupid body…I will regrets this…you will regrets this Yuri…

But…

“As long as we found the donor, no matter which kind of donor and also pass that ethics…you guys will be able to save her, right?” Slowly the doctor nods her head, Yuri then standing up, “Just wait here with Krystal!”

Standing in front of Chairman Door, Yuri opens the door after knocking it first. “So, you still alive?” that’s what her father said to her when he see her three years disappear daughter. Yuri just sighed and locks the door so no one will disturb them.

“Patient…”

“Krystal Kwon Soojung, right? Couple minute ago, I just get her data…poor kid, still young but…” her father, name is Taewoo mentions Yuri to sit at that chair, “She need donor, quick! Am I right?”

“Yes, she need donor…quick! Please can you do that?!”

“Of course I can do that, I own biggest hospital with so many connection and with snap of my finger! I can get the donor as fast as you want! But why should I do that for you? There are so many people that need donor but them still patiently waiting in line?”

Yuri close her eye and bite her lips, she know that her father will never help her again…for free…

Taewoo pour tea at his own cup and somehow ignore Yuri urgent tone, “Who is she to you? Is she your daughters? As I recall you already divorce? Why you divorcing her? Finally your eyes open wide and you finally regretting your choice? Being kicked from your own family, losing jobs and losing anything? If you really regret your decision, why don’t you come to me and accept your mistake sooner? I might forgive you even though you disobey your own father words!”

Still unable to say anything, Yuri just gritted her teeth and let Taewoo showing his winning smiles to Yuri. “Or…Did you finally ready to say that you regrets for being with her now? Why don’t we hear what you want to say about this matter? Certainly you didn’t help them because your doctor instinct, right?”

Yuri stared at Taewoo, “She is…she’s not my daughter…she is Jessica daughter but I don’t want to see someone as innocent as her must…so please, help her!” Taewoo looking at her daughter and scoffing with mocking snorted.

“See, I told you! You will regret it!! When you regrets it, it’s already far too late for you!! Answer me, how much you regret it? For being with her, for throwing your bright future! Your wealth, your stocks that I give it to you, your sporty luxury car, your VIP club membership, for everything?!”

Yuri just smile at his father, “I will tell you the same words that I tell you when you disown me!” she smile, the same smile that she show to Taewoo when she announce that news, “It’s true that I will regrets it, that regrets will happen once in a while, but that’s what make me happy and make me strong! I’ll live with that regrets and with woman that I love for the rest of my life!”

“Woman that you loves? Tsch!! You still dare to call her with something like that?!! Look what happen to you now!!”

Yuri slowly nods her head, “Even though we parting now, but she give me more happiness than you could give me. She teaches me more than you could teach me besides being good perfect internists! She teaches me how to live my life fully and I’m really grateful to meet her! The regrets do come but the happiness that she gives me overwhelming the regrets! Even though there’s a day when I regret anything about her but in the end my happy memories always make me end up smiling and remember why I fall in love with her…over and over again”

Mocking laugh, “Then after being dumped by her and you still love her? That’s why you just useless daughter compare to your other siblings!”

 

After being disown by her parents because married with woman and after her medical license being terminated by her parents, the newlywed still manage to buy small house after Yuri sold her expensive car and bike. Yuri took two works at once, as delivery and newspaper girl. So she could feed her wife nicely. From rich to poor, from someone that never ever lifts her hands to work to someone that always comes home late for earn some money.

Yuri didn’t even mind it, she didn’t even mind it. The first time she receives her payment she smile widely like innocent kids who get her favorite toy. It’s okay for her since she finally makes her own family and with her hands not from road that her parents created it for her.

Though from now on, she couldn’t buy expensive gift for Jessica but she sure someday she will. Because of work, she didn’t realize Jessica attitude begins to change, she still care to her but somehow not really attentive like before.

When her first daughter born, Yuri really happy and swore that she will search new jobs for Kwon Yoona better future.

But when she realizes there’s something wrong with Jessica lately, she realizes it when it comes too late for her. Yuri got jobs to delivery some food to luxury apartment room. Handsome man opens the door, shirtless but of course Yuri could care less about him but what makes her eye stings in pains is the familiar voice calling this man with darling.

“Darling who is it?”

“Oh, just our food delivery!”

When Jessica look at this delivery food, Jessica hair is mess and only with her undies. It’s look like they just finished make love and hot one too. Jessica taken back with Yuri standing in front of them, while Yuri eye already red and she bite her lips from crying.

“Enjoy your food and your wife really pretty!” that’s what comes out from Yuri mouth before she run away from that building crying.

When Yuri home, she goes to her room and open Jessica cupboard, smile cynically because all those expensive things comes out from that cupboard like a pile of trash, how can she never realize this before. How could she finally realize this, that Jessica cheating on her when Jessica attitude already changing even though she tried to hide it?

How she comes too late to realize Jessica has lost her affection toward her? How Jessica never shows her happy smile again to her? There’s so many hint and yet she comes too late to realize it…

When Jessica arrives at her house in panic, she just found Yuri sit on their small living room. “Yuri, I could explain it…”

“Then try it!” the tone really cold and emotionless, Yuri wait for a moment but Jessica couldn’t even open , “You couldn’t, right? Because I already seen it with my eye…here!” Yuri shows Jessica divorce paper that she already signs it and she even gives her own family stamp.

Jessica slowly falls to the floor and sobbing, “Yuri…no!! It’s all misunderstanding!!!”

Another hollow laughing, “Explain it then, why you only on your undergarment and hugging him from behind calling him with darling?” Yuri doesn’t even want to look at Jessica, she keep looking at their family portrait, “Things that you could do now is…sign this and we will separate nicely! You can take everything that we own, even though it’s just small numbers compare that chaebol could give to you…”

Yuri standing walking toward the door, “I don’t care for how long you already with him but answer me truthfully, Yoona is not mine, right? Yoona is his daughter, right?” seeing how Jessica just crying like that and unable to face her, “Yes, she’s not mine! She’s not my daughter! I like the way you trick that saying Yoona is mine! Really, you really pro!”

That’s the last time they seen each other…

 

“She didn’t dump me…” Yuri soft voice make Taewoo eyebrow rose up.

“Are you really that stupid Yuri? Are you really this idiot?!”

“Yes, I’m useless and I’m stupid…because up until now, my hatred that I always keep trying to hypnotizing myself, that I keep trying to making myself hate her and I keep repeating it again and again so maybe someday I could really move on and really hate her…slowly crumble when she show up…I’m stupid even though I know that Krystal not even my daughter…here I am…” Yuri kneeling in front of Taewoo and her head already in the floor, “Begging for you to help her…please, help her!”

Taewoo hit table in front of him while fuming in anger, “Why? Why you still want to help them? They might just use you!! Open your eye and wake up!! All you should do hates them for ruins your lives!! Not being saint that forgive them and trying to help them!!! Wake up Yuri!!!”

“Who am I kidding? I keep telling myself for hate her, hate them…I really did but I’m stupid…I’m moron, idiot, and stubborn…even my own heart decide to ignore me, ignore me that order her to hate them but my heart keep always make me remember them when I’m sad and when I’m happy…or when I’m lonely or need someone to…”

Taewoo hit his table, “You are stupid Yuri!!! Really stupid!!!!!”

Yuri still on her floor, “I’m stupid and useless because I only know her! That only uses me…because I’m that stupid that couldn’t even love someone else even though they hurt me! I’m that pathetic bastard that still wants being used by them…so, I could still keep in touch with them even if the only things they did it just hurting me…please help this pathetic bastard…help them”

Long sigh, “Then you must obey my words from now on then!”

“Yes, I will do anything as long as Krystal will be fine…as long as they will be fine…as long as you didn’t harm them…”

“There are three things that you must do for me then! One, in order make me help you and your little family…you must return being my child and you already know what that’s mean. Two, tomorrow you will meet this person and wear something nice and mind your manner because the success of this donor will be depends on you and your willingness! Thirds…what you must do is!”

 

Krystal stays at VVIP room, room that only certain people can use. Taewoo who move Krystal in there and this because of Yuri agree for doing what he wants. Because of treatment that they give to Krystal, the color of her faces gradually better. Yuri standing beside Jessica who sleeping while holding Krystal hands, looks at clock it’s almost midnight. I guess I called Taeyeon tomorrow morning and maybe bring Yoona here!

Seeing Jessica shiver because of cold, she removes her jacket and put it on Jessica. She put some note besides sleeping Jessica. I’ll go back and bring Yoona for you! So tomorrow she will be here with you two, Yoona must be worried.

 

After bring Yoona to hospital, which Yoona still sleeping when Yuri bring her. After put Yoona at vacant bed near Krystal, Yuri went to hotel room that her father already rent for her, near hospital. She rest for a moment before get ready for herself, expensive suits already prepare for her.

Expensive car already prepare for her, I guess this meeting really important because look how expensive this suits. After dress nicely and tie her hair neatly, Yuri look her reflection on the mirror, this is her three years ago. Look all neat, look all shinning, look all glamour with all those expensive things.

The address of her meeting place already sending to her brand new phone, Royal Wish Restaurant? That’s high class restaurant…it’s been a while since my last visit.

When Yuri arrives on time, “Yes, table for Kwon!”

“Ah, Kwon-ssi! It’s been a while since your last visit! Over here please, your company already arrive couple minute ago!” Yuri follow the butler, they arrive at VIP table and a woman already waiting for them.

“I’m sorry that I’m late!”

The woman in the same age with Yuri or maybe older than Yuri a little bit. “No, I just arrive couple minute ago! My name is Park Gyuri!” the woman standing when Yuri arrives and offer a handshake to Yuri who immediately accepts it.

She gives Yuri her name card, PARK group…isn’t that Medical Associate CEO? Does this mean that she is the daughter of PARK group CEO? “My father told me that there’s patient need donor? Forgive me for asking this question, is this patient really important to you?”

“Yes, she’s really important to us…she’s far more important than the definition of important itself!”

The couple wait for their food being serve, “I will be honest with you, Yuri-ssi! You do aware this is can be interpreted as your consent to marriage engagement between us, right? If you really need the donor in flash and also to pass Medical Ethnic by using my father helps!”

Yuri just stay silence for a moment, “Yes, I well aware about this even when he didn’t say anything about this to me” there’s another silence moment between them, with Yuri who still looking at her wine and Gyuri who keep her eye on Yuri, “When we’ll get the donor approval?”

Gyuri just smile in sympathy smiles, “Are you okay with marrying me Yuri-ssi?”

 

----------

To be continue

 

Just a little bit more, just a little bit more and I hope I could update it before I really come back home!

So, please give me your comment so I could finished the final chapter before I'll update it next years!