Winter Story 4

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Today is my job interview, usually we will pray that we got acceptance but today I pray so I'm being rejected! The workplace too far for me and that will cost me more than my salary, so please reject me!

--

 

Seohyun give Jessica one baby pink colored envelope and get out from that room before Jessica could questioning her. Slowly Jessica open the envelope, there’s letter from someone that she missing like crazy.

With heart that beating like beating war-drum, shaking hand…she firstly examine the small yet so refined envelope. The color of the envelope really cute but what catching her heart more is the choice of color, very soft pink with gold wax…this really Yuri style.

Slowly she opens it and somehow closes her eye to ready herself. Open her eye and she begin to smile because the first thing she see is cute drawing of Yuri who give her wave. She know that she going to love this letter. Unfold the letter and reading.  

Sica-baby, morning! You must be mad at me and want to kill me, right? But before that, let me show you something first and you will be fall in love with me again! I’m so sure of that! But firstly, you must take a bath! Then have a little breakfast that being made by Seohyun! Then, you can meet me and do anything you like to me!! Come on, off to bathroom first!!

In flash, she enters the bathroom and appears all fresh and already sitting obediently at dining room. Eating nicely like a little kids, after that Seohyun give Jessica one Polaroid, picture with “YULSIC” made by beautiful small white stone. Behind the picture there’s words, “Go to Walking light reflector!”

Thinking and pondering for a moment, only Yuri could give her something that really random but she will willingly to join the game. Before she begins her adventure, Seohyun bid her goodluck.

Walking light reflector? In our company…is there any walking reflector? By mean walking, did she mean with alive? Ahhh!! Taeyeon and her wide forehead!!!

In hurry Jessica running toward Taeyeon and Tiffany room, who at that time in the middle of brushing her tooth. Open Tiffany room door without mercy (by kicking it open) and make Tiffany almost fall to the ground. Without even spare times for Taeyeon to speak or anything, Jessica showing her first YulSic image to Taeyeon, “You! Put your hands up in the air! Nobody move! Where’s Yuri?!”

Toothbrush still at with white foam, in dazed Taeyeon took one Polaroid picture from her pocket and also same envelope like Seohyun give to her while one of her hand still in the air and so does Tiffany who freezes at very awkward position…half squatting with sticking out and both of hands raised in the air.

“Wait, what she writes about me?”

“Walking light reflector!” with that Jessica close Tiffany dorm door and ignore Taeyeon fuming battlecry about her delicate forehead.

Inside the envelope there’s only word, ‘Come. Confuse and Jessica look at the Polaroid, this time is word Yuri love Jessica from pink Cotton candy. Of course her crankiness bit disappears, since Jessica not someone who can be patient with something she loves. She would rather aim for the big picture rather than details kind of person anyway. But for Yuri she will do anything, trite but that's her.

Behind the Polaroid, Dance of the Rainbow. Jessica just smile, because this one is pretty easy, the answer is Hyoyeon. Her hair, she dyed it with rainbow color just now and Hyoyeon love for dance really irks her so much. She knows where Hyoyeon would be if not her company garage.

Yep, she found Hyoyeon under the car and god knows what she does under there. Her feet do some crazy popping dance. Garb her leg and pull Hyoyeon in one go, poor Hyoyeon could only scream and what make it creepier, beside her face about 5 cm again Jessica just had to slam big wrench and she even put her hand on Hyoyeon neck.

“Okay, hand it over!”

“Wh—!!” Jessica gripped Hyoyeon neck tighter, value her life more than anything, she handed the same thing to Jessica who in flash snatch it and storm off from there. Just leaving Hyoyeon in fear with pale face.

“I thought she’s some kind sasaeng fans broke into our company…Yuri you really want me to get killed!”

 Jessica head pop again, “Catch this! Thanks for information!!” without mercy she throwing the big wrench with overload power…bad aim and Hyoyeon luck, the wrench just arrive in front of her nose, safe.

Hyoyeon faint.

This time from envelope Jessica only got, ‘To Our and Polaroid with picture of sunset and swan make heart shape from their neck. Behind the Polaroid, “You gave to me your all and all. Now I feel ten feet tall” Jessica sits on park bench, their company park of course.

“Should I extract the consonant word? Hm, nothing…”

“The first alphabet? Nothing! Last alphabet? Nothing too!”

“Is this anagram? Urgh…I feel nausea!”

“This one pretty hard…” Jessica look up at the sky, “Today really hot and you make me run around our huge company and yet, I couldn’t even angry at you. Aigo…loving you really make me wet with sweat now! Oh well, you will pay for it when I seen you soon!”

Looking back at her card and she could swore she almost seen the word flying around her, taunting her.

“Sun really roasting me and I don’t want to get tanned like…wait! Wait! Wait! You gave to me your all and all. Now I feel ten feet tall. Sunny one so true, I love you!! That Sunny Lee Soonkyu!!!”

Searching Sunny not as easy as it sound, because she small and she could hide easily. Game room? Nothing and no one there. Their training room? No one there! The answer where Sunny is…toilet, she got stomachache just today because of spicy food and decide to emptying her stomach.

Suddenly, just suddenly Jessica head pop from above toilet cubicle, scare the living out of Sunny. “WUUUUUUAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

With her unchanging expression, she didn’t even amuse at what kind of state Sunny right now, “Stop screaming like I’m a ghost! Okay! Time’s up! Hand it over!”

Trying to cover her body, “What do you mean by time’s up!! Hand what over?! Yah! Just let me—sica-ah!!! What are you doing?!”

Jessica about to pull her body so she could enter the cubicle from the gap, “I got it!! I will give it to you! Don’t come in!!!”

After got what she want, Jessica with happy face skipping out without saying anything to Sunny while Sunny cursing Jessica because interrupt her sacred time. Jessica take a look of her envelope, there’s letters “Company” and at her Polaroid, there’s picture someone silhouette making love sign using both of her arms above her head.

It’s Yuri, my seobang…

“T.O.P?” just that, Jessica head begin ringing some alarm because over-thinking causing brain-heating at dangerous degree.

“T.O.P? Did she mean by idol from another company? That impossible! But maybe she mean by top? Top what and which one?!” Jessica frustratingly went to her training room, which close with her current location. In there she meets Taeyeon and Tiffany drinking and snacking.

When Taeyeon want to gulping down her can coffee, Jessica went over and snatches the coffee and shut Taeyeon mouth with another canned drink. “Maxim T.O.P coffee! But what the relationship with this clue?”

“Erm? The coffee color?” Tiffany absentmindedly answering.

Color…coffee color is somehow black, brown, and light brown…ah!! So if she means by color…Choi Sooyoung! Her skin like latte!! Though even if I’m wrong…I just take Sooyoung as hostage and additional brain for helping me thinking!!

With that Jessica run after throwing the canned coffee into trash bin, ignoring Taeyeon plea because she didn’t even get to tasting the new coffee that she buy after searching high and low. Even she just went without saying thank you to Tiffany.

Finding Choi Sooyoung is easy one, she will never away from cafeteria…like right now, she was about to enjoy her beautiful stacked sandwich, when her hands about touching the sandwich Jessica stab it with fork and make Sooyoung scream in agony.

“Now, you want to talk, huh!”

“YAH!! This is not some kind of mafia movie!!! STOP!!!!” this because Jessica pressing the fork deeper and almost ruins Sooyoung perfect sandwich, “I’ll speak!! I’ll speak!!! Just don’t hurt her!!!! Please let her go!” complete with eye filled with tears.

“Things that Yuri give to you? Be very quick or your sandy darling will be dead!”

“Here! Take this!! Everything and even my money!!!”

“Just needed this, matey!” with that Jessica already grabs what she want and walk away.

Leaving Sooyoung confuse as ever… “Did we just in mafia movie scene or pirate movie scene? Kwon Yuri should search saner girl…not this random girl…” though the confusedness disappear when she see her lovely sandwich.   

Inside the envelope is “East” and she got photo of lyrics…what song is still unclear, turned the Polaroid’s and she got another riddle. “Animal that like to sunbathing?” Jessica smirk and nodding for herself, “Since this might be last riddle…let’s just focus for last remaining human that Yuri close with and often referred as animal which is…Yoona, the Aligator! One of animal that loves sunbathing!”

Meanwhile the said alligator waiting at basement storage room, scratching her leg because of mosquito and hungry attack, “What took her so long to find me?! Itchy and hungry!!!”

And then she heard announcement, “Kwon Yoona-ssi please come to receptionist for your free buffet coupon 20th eat!”

*ZAAAPP* Yoona already running to receptionist only to find Jessica waiting for her with sly smirk, yet she still didn’t realize that she being deceive by her because she still looking around like headless chicken and in a second we got Choi Sooyoung also rushing for steal coupon buffet. With that Jessica got the last envelope but there’s no Polaroid this time.

Rooftop

Here’s Jessica standing in front of rooftop door, slowly she open it and what in front of her, manage to make her jaw drop. Right in front of her, there’s cute rain boots with sticky note ‘Wear me, Sica-baby’ Jessica just smile and bring the boots into magnificent thing in front of her.

In front of her, there’s strikingly beautiful pond…even though it’s amateur works but it’s perfect for her. The pool size about half basketball court but filled with water, depth about 9 cm. There’s road of rose petal, there’s colorful flameless candle as divider so the rose keep in place as the road. The flameless candles make the water around them like a rainbow. In the middle of ponds there’s one beautiful white outdoor table with very beautiful lily flower.

But what make her confuse why there’s curtain in front of the other side of pond? She must be there…

Slowly Jessica put the boots but she just went inside the ponds barefoot. “Sorry, seobang…I feel I will ruins all your beautiful hard work if I enter it by using boots”

The water really soothing and Jessica clearly enjoy the fresh fragrance of rose, sit on the chair, waiting for Yuri and suddenly only who Nicole comes and she brings something. She put down one drink before smile at Jessica. “Enjoy your drink, unnie!”

Banana milk, seobang banana milk…Jessica softly touches the drink, take a sip in her own pace which is very slow, scared that if she drink faster than this…it’s will be empty in blink of eye, she don’t want to miss every single second she enjoy her firstly made fruits milk by her seobang…

Just like she promised before…

After she finished it,  there’s firework and it’s does startled Jessica but when the curtain fall and reveals Yuri who standing in front of her on the simply made stage with her guitar on, she know that this worth of everything.

I'll give you the nervous feelings I've hidden Yeah~

Your beauty moved my coldness

I'll open up my tightly shut feelings to you Yeah~

Your love gave your strong personality a purpose

 

I didn't at first, but now I can feel your presence

As time passes, I'm changing more and more

Oh this world shines down bright light

You are the girl What you are the one

Everything changes for you

I didn't at first, but now I can feel your presence

The world only changes with you in it

Let it change

Your beauty moved my coldness..

Smile that never leave her face even her face already wet with tears of happiness. The powerful yet mellow tone that can make her heart trembling in joy, the voice that manage to move her mind into paradise itself, that’s only her seobang can and now her seobang standing in front of her, little bit far from her since Yuri still on stage.

Yuri, she singing while keep her eye contact with Jessica lovingly like assuring her that Jessica Kwon Seobang is there and standing in front of her, presenting little gift for woman, one and only woman that she love to the depth of her soul. Jessica never ever want to break the eye contact with Yuri, never.

She heard this song before, she even play it whenever she go and she even force Tiffany to sing for her if she couldn’t play it because this song is the song that feel so right for her, like this is for her and only her alone.

But this is the first time that Yuri sing for her, live only for her and she do notice Yuri change the original lyrics…her seobang of her really…unpredictable.

Wipe away her tears and she gives Yuri her dangerously cold glare that make Yuri taken back, “Come here…Kwon Yuri! Quickly!”

Like about being beheading, she climbing down in flash and walking toward Jessica like a robot. When she in front of Jessica and readying herself for Jessica to come in contact with her face but what she got is Jessica leaping into her body and make her lost balance, fall down and of course they both so wet right now, because of the water of course. Both of them laughing like a child, so innocent and so pure.

“I won’t ask you why you leaving me and crying while at it like what they do in cheesy drama…so, please tell me anything” she said while clutching Yuri body.

“Didn’t I tell you that I will make you watching me standing shining brightly above the stage, even though this just small stage but I want to make you thinking…how cool your seobang and I'm so proud to get that handsome girl. I also will sing for you whatever song that you want from now on, I’m still learning though. I also want to give you my own fruits milk…I hope that suits your taste and also most of all, I want to confess to you my feeling, to make it official!”

“By ordering me around and running through all buildings?”

Yuri just pout at Jessica, while Jessica looking at Yuri wet (she literally wet because of water now) just laughing and peck Yuri lips, “It’s not that I hate it but I can’t wait to see you soon and you make me do all running and your friends make it difficult for me! Seobang punish them!!”  

“I’ll punish them after this!”

“So, you didn’t leave me because of that…human trash, right?”

“Nah, who care about him! I just sit there listening to the gossip that he telling me and anyway he telling me very good gossip, then I just remember about my promise! So, some idea struck on me suddenly and you know the rest! It’s not that I avoiding you that time, I just haven’t finished my preparation so I don’t want to ruins your surprise gift!”

Jessica just laugh and rolled herself, so she at the top of Yuri now. “You really weird, seobang…really weird and eccentric! But I love you, really…so, I couldn’t even get mad not irritated with anything you do, really! But don’t do something like that again, okay? Also, you so skinny now! After this, eats a lot and rest, okay?!”

Yuri just lean in and trying to kiss Jessica, which Jessica stops it and smile innocently at Yuri who really confused why Jessica reject her kiss. “I haven’t even heard your words? You know what kind of words, right?”

Bewilder expression of Kwon Yuri really rare and Jessica hope she could take this image now, “B-but I confess through my singing…”

Peck on the lips, “Just kidding seobang! You become cuter now, really cute!!” peck again, “I’ll accept that cold heart of Kwon Yuri so I could keep it warm for her for forever, so for that I want her to keep my heart too…could she accept it?”

“I already took it though, because I scare she would never give it to me so I steal it and locked inside of me with never-ending of padlock!”

The couple stay couple of minute before Yuri decide to move the dry place, but of course Jessica refuse because it will be waste if they move from the beautiful ponds that Yuri create with sweats and blood also maybe tears.

“Do you remember when the first time you and I meet?”

Bit silence, “In your private hospital, right?”

Soft sigh, “So, you really forget…we meet way back before that happen! We meet when I’m in my heartbroken and rainy day? Don’t you remember?”

“Ah!!”

 

Four years ago, Kwon Yuri walkout from 7eleven with her warm drink which is warm fruit milk banana flavor, since rainy night and really cold seasons. She walking and from afar she look at someone sit under the rain in the middle of park. She walking to the girl and put her own umbrella for this girl.

Because this girl wearing her drenched hoodie, Yuri couldn’t see her face. Sighed and Yuri sit beside this rain girl, she called her that. She let her own body wet and keep the umbrella above this rain girl, “Why are you doing this?”

“Hm, seeing how you shivering like crazy but didn’t have any motivation to move, might as well join you! It's been a while since I enjoy the rain and it's not bad! Here, drink this while still warm!” Yuri hand her warm banana flavor fruits milk to rain girl who slowly accept it, suddenly the girl crying while holding this warm drink.

Waiting for this girl calm down, Yuri humming some random song that she could remember for soothe this stranger. Even though sound of raining shallow everything but somehow this rain girl could her Yuri perfectly, after finished crying because soothing humming.

This girl wipe her tears, “I’m sorry, you must see me as crazy girl”

Yuri just laughing, “No, not really because I do crazier than this, so you are so normal in my eye! Want to tell me what happen? Don’t worry, after us parting way I will forget what you telling me and who you are, since I have very bad memory! Tell me what make you crying and maybe your heart feels lighter than before!”

This rain girl seem hesitated for telling Yuri, “It will be easier, right? Since I’m just stranger to you!”

Then the rain girl tell Yuri everything, Yuri just listening it till finished. “I can’t say much also as a person who promise to forget any of this happen, I know this futile attempt but rather than stay out in the rain! You should come to me and I will make you delicious fruits milk that will explode in your mouth! Not this factory production, but handmade that full with my love! With sweet all sorrow will fly away! So stop showering like this, okay? It’s not good for your health! Now take this umbrella and this jacket, go home and take a warm bath, sleep nicely! Tomorrow will be better for you!”

 

“I know it’s you from your jacket anyway, thanks for accompanying me through the rain, sing for me, and also comfort me…thanks for making me falling in love for you so hard, thanks for being good person that teach me love, thanks for everything"

Yuri just smile and hugging Jessica tighter, "Thanks for thanking me for nothing, I do nothing but you, my baby who do everything that pull me into your palace and dressed the beggar like trash name Kwon Yuri become someone that more human like!"

Jessica just shaking her head cutely because Yuri words, she hate it when Yuri put herself so low and somehow Yuri manage to understand what that's cute pout mean. "After that I got into accident…but I meet you again, so all wee ends well!! Now, kiss me seobang!!”

--

“Perfect!! All perfect!!! All footage Jessica running along and the is perfect for our next album!! This is truly work of art Jessica Jung!! You go ma sista!!!!” Tiffany exclaim while watching the entire scene from their training room.

“Excuse me! This is Yuri idea so we will use this footage for our single!! This is our property, our very own Miss Hwang! Back off!!” that’s come from Sooyoung who push Hyoyeon face out of her way since she couldn’t see the footage properly.

Tiffany crack her finger, “You really didn’t know with who you arguing with, huh?! Choi Sooyoung, I give you two second to take back what you said! This is our since Jessica do all the hard work!!”

Sooyoung do some neck cracking, “Bring it on!! I give you one second to back off!! Yuri also working for this event too and we have our right!!”

 

“So, that’s what happens with them!”

In front of Yuri and Jessica, there’s bandage all over place Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Yoona. It’s seem the fight result is this, because there’s no way Tiffany will do dogfight, so Taeyeon replace Tiffany and Yoona also fight for them because Tiffany bribe her with stack of burger.

“For what exactly? Since my seobang and I will do collaboration, of course two of us will use the footage! Stupid! Babo!! That what you got ert, for watching us without permission! Anyway, me and my seobang will have our date now, bye!!”

Seeing Jessica skipping to Yuri and hook their arms together, the four bandage human just groan in pain..."For what we fighting like crazy?"

 

----------------------

The End!

 

I need a food, so I'll be back to recheck again! Please give me your comment, okay? More comment more faster I update! Ciao!!