Winter Story

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Heya, this me again...

sometimes did you guys ever have this kind of thought? This person again? Aisshh!!

Something like that? Hahahahahaha, I bet you do~~~

Anyway, this one is simple everyday love story that you can found in any drama since I don't want to make something to heavy this time so I just make it light one and also this story about 3 chapters! Bit long chapter for starter!

-------------------------

Winter seasons…some might call this seasons of cruel because the harshness of cold wind, sullen and sad sky that decorate the sky, the cold is unbearable like thousand needles, the coldness that crush your bone in very painful way as possible, people walking with their head looking on the ground, bend their body tightly at their coat to protect their body from the sharp cold wind, walking in speed pace like avoiding anything…

But for me, this year winter never as fun as now in my 21 years of living…it’s true that bittersweet for me but because of this winter I learn to be good person and destroying cold wall around me and walk toward spring with my sincere smile.

After all that what winter do, she hide the seed from autumn, protecting the seed for spring and when it’s the right time…the winter will disappear and give her place to spring…just like her…

So, please listen to my story…

A sweetbitter story that you often hear it from many perspectives

A story that changes me, the arrogant overconfident egoistical trouble makers to someone that know how to apologize and cherish something that she have…

That winter when the winds blow

 

I know you, I feel you even if you don’t speak

You’re a hurt person, who resembles me a lot

I know that I never learned of love so I don’t really know about it

But I feel that you are a person who is my destiny

Newspaper harshly thrown in front of her, in front of Kwon Yuri who enjoy her morning coffee and croissant. Kwon Yuri age 21 years old, young at age but famous through Asia and some part of America and Europe. 

She is member of group band, Sone. The number one bands in South Korea with fanbase as big as male idol groups, even though their fans mainly female. The talented or maybe can be called as prodigy bassist and also took role as Rapper in group that manage rhythm rap, low and deep tone rapper. Notable female break dancer, that can do any variation freezes and acrobatic moves easily and make it look like baby play.

She seem perfect, with someone who actually blessed with androgynous face…which is mean she can be very stunning beautiful and yet at the same time striking cool handsome girl, y and yet with hint of masculine body, lean and tall with exotic tanned skin.

She got it all except one thing…

“Can you?!! Even just one day!!! Even just one day keep yourself out of trouble?!!! How long you want to goofing around like uneducational scumbag?!!” one tan girl, tall than Yuri towering Yuri. Her name is Choi Sooyoung, her band-mate. Sooyoung take guitar and also rapper who do the speed rap. She is crazy fans of techno and techtonik dance, she’s quite excellent in those dance as well.

Yuri just reaching the newspaper and read the headline news, “Sone Bassist, Kwon Yuri caught with three stripers! Dancing too hot on nightclub and bla bla bla…hm, they pretty slow but they got nice candid shoots of me! This happen about two day ago and last night I went to other clubs, also they are not a striper! I bet tomorrow they will put my smoking picture and a—”

Yes, she is wild and dangerous girl. Even her fans called her as trouble maker but not everyone called her that, some called her as trouble…because she is the trouble. Sone member with lot of anti-fans, Sone member that often caught in scandal and rumor, Sone member with worst attitude toward paparazzi because more than twice she smash their camera with her leg. Lucky for them, public never blame it on other member, they even love and sympathy other member too much.

Harsh yank on her newspaper, this time not Sooyoung because Kim Hyoyeon already standing in front of her fuming, Hyoyeon the drummer of the band. She also known as Dancing Machine, because she almost versatile at any kind of genre but her true love is poppin and vogue dance.

“You caught smoking by them?!! What?!! What the hell are you thinking now?!! How far do you want to damage your reputation now?!!!!” Hyoyeon grabbing Yuri collar who still eating her croissant.

“Yah!!! Kwon Yuri!!!!” Sooyoung had enough with Yuri nonchalant attitude.

Throw her croissant on the ground, her face look so annoyed by now. She shoves Hyoyeon away from her, “What did you worry about? I didn’t drag your reputation along with me! Stop being fusspot since that's mine not your to mendling with!!”

Before Sooyoung and Hyoyeon could punch Yuri, two girls come and held them back. Girl that held Sooyoung is her own lover, Sunny Lee Soonkyu which is main vocalist. Small at body but big at vocal ability, they already dating since their trainee days, more than six years and counting.

The girl who holding Hyoyeon is Nicole, also her own girlfriends. Nicole Joen Yongjoo the keyboardist and also vocalist that do English lyrics in their songs. Share same hobby with Hyoyeon, dance. They are dating for more than five years and counting.

“It’s not like that Yuri-ah, what Sooyoung mean is can you at least tried to hide it not blatantly show it to them, we didn’t prohibits you to have funs but everything has it on limits Yuri…right now, we in the middle of making new album after all, that will give us negative image”

“Sunny-unnie is right Yuri-unnie, you are their easy target…they always have their eye on your every movement! They can easily damage your name more than this! Our company CEO already enrage with this problem! If this happen continuously other Boardcasting Studio will rejects you and we'll be forced to perfom without you again like last time”

“Isn’t it good to have public sympathy whenever I on newspaper? Also, what it use for me to hide it since they always following me like shameless dog? Think this as our promotion, give netizen something to criticize or something to hate and give yours public sympathy also gives our new album head marketing? Negative publicity still publicity after all! You guys should be grateful for me!”

“Are you out of your mind?!!! Something clearly wrong with your mind!!!” Sooyoung who can’t hold her temper, yanking Yuri collar and slam Yuri to nearest wall. Sooyoung raised her hand to give Yuri some good punch.

Yuri who more quick than Sooyoung, knee kick Sooyoung on stomach and went Sooyoung bend her body, Yuri give Sooyoung hard elbow strike on Sooyoung back making Sooyoung groaned in pain. Sunny holding Sooyoung body away from Yuri, scared if Yuri decide to do more than this.    

“No one, no one can hit Kwon Yuri more over with your dirty hands!” Yuri said smugly and walks out the door.

“I’m sick of your attitude now Yuri! I’m really sick of it! If not for your family influence, you are nothing Yuri!! You are nothing! Your rap is crap! Your bass play is mess!! You don’t have anything you can show beside your face!! If you still have this kind of attitude it will be better if you out of band because we can easily replace you!!!”

Yuri turns around to face Hyoyeon and smirking, “Like I give a damn about that! But one thing’s for sure, once again you bring about my family in front of my face, I’ll make you see plastic surgeon to fix your face…but then again, why don’t you go and fix your face now? Being in the same group with face like that really brought huge embarrassment for me!”

Loud bam on the door, Yuri already walking toward her company basement. On her way, she could hear some conversation between two women. “Did you already hear about Taeyeon-ssi new soundtrack for Yoona-ssi drama?”

“Of course I have, her voice just like angel! So serene and really perfect!!!”

“Also, Yoona-ssi really cute in that drama, even though she must act as boy in that drama! The rating above 20%!! She really likes noona-killer!!”

“Though rumor said the antagonist should be her, even the PD making the antagonist character based her!! Yet, she reject it because the drama not really her standard! What a jerk!”

“Sometimes I can believe they related with that devil…”

Loud band startled those women, Yuri just kick trash bin near her and give them glare. “Really noisy, two pigs chatting around and block my door, move it pig! You guys really sore in my eye! Go see surgeon please, fix that face! Uneven face like that should not be called as human but pig or even bellow than pig!”

Leaving them crying and this not the first time she make women cry with her sharp tongue, Yuri went to her bike and speeding up from there.

 

Speeding on deserted mountain road, this is the first time Yuri went this far. Yuri also involved with Illegal racing and her record pretty famous one, so it's not wierd for her speeding like crazy and without care of anything. This is the first time Yuri found quiet place that seem to be private place, but Yuri of course didn’t care about any law so she just enjoy her ride.

Till at the curve, she didn’t know there’s another car speeding too. In panic Yuri tried to avoiding the crash, bend her bike to left and crash at guardrail hard and her body crash hard at road after being thrown by the impact.

 

Slowly she opens her eye, bright room but she knows she’s still alive and yet…she didn’t know where she is right now. Take a look around her, touching her head with bandage and looking at her leg with bandage also her left arms.

Look around the room, she know she in some kind of luxury place…that look like hotel than hospital. Peeking at window, she knows she in some kind of hill or higher place because she could see ocean easily.

Snowing already…  

One chubby nurse enters the room and smile at Yuri who just confusedly look at her, “You awake after almost one week sleeping! Lucky you wear your helmet, if not you already die! Also, your leg fractured but don’t worry after couple of week you will be healing as fast as you could! Your arms just bleeding and sprain! Your head just okay, except still bleeding a lot! Your handsome face still there, so don’t worry about your face but worry about your bone fractured!”

The nurse give Yuri water who took it and gulp it down in one go, “Where am I? Who are you?”

“My name is Shin Bongsun, you here at Jung property! This is private hospital that own by Jung! The car is Jung’s since he feels so guilty, they took you here and give you the expensive treatment! Do you need something to fill your stomach since you must take your medicine?”

Yuri just shakes her head, it’s seem that she didn’t know who actually Yuri is. “We can’t contact your family since your phone destroyed because of crash, can you give me your family number so I could contact them?”

“I don’t have family, if you worry about the payment don’t be. Just give me the price when I can move my leg again! I will pay you!”

“You don’t have to pay Jung for this, since they feel so guilty for crashing at you so you can stay here for free! I will bring you dinner later on!”

Night time, Yuri close her eye trying to sleep since the medicine take control of her body and force her to sleep. The words of Hyoyeon make her remember about her family, her appa Boa is owner of South Korean Biggest Entertainment Company, S.M entertainment. Her mother, Hyori own of one of three biggest South Korean Broadcasting Company.

She has one unnie that one year older than her, Taeyeon that known as famous solo singer with voice of angel and known as Ost King. One dongsaeng, name with Yoona that three years younger than her, actor that famous for being role as cute boy type, her fans and public demand this kind of role for her. 

Her family more than rich but being in this kind of family give her some kind of disadvantage, her family status overshadowed her talent and public always thinks she can become celebrity because of her parents power. Taeyeon prove it to them her singing ability since she kids, same goes to Yoona with her acting but her? Since she already on public bad side…she not that favorable one.

Trying to sleep but…

*click* *step, step* *click* *creak – sound door being open* *lot of steps bit quick this time*

With sound like this Yuri couldn’t even sleep in peace, and it’s begin to annoy her. Not to mention, she feel someone eyeing her but she couldn’t open her eye to see what actually bothering her and her sleep, she already sleepy enough to give a care about anything. 

--

I beg so that my prayers can reach the heavens

I hope for this cruel love that I can’t stop anymore

Even if my life is broken to pieces,

There’s just one person, just one person for me

After several day, Yuri already stay at that hospital for one week and every night that annoying sound appear and it’s slowly driving Yuri to point of paranoid. Bongsun come with her meal, “Is there anyone else beside me staying in this hospital?”

Bongsun just look at her for few second, “Nobody beside you, this is private hospital! Did something happen? You look so restless! Look at those panda eye! You look like cute baby panda now! With your tanned skin, I wonder if I should call you with black bear instead panda!”

Yuri decides to ignore her, “Every night I heard annoying sound! That’s the cause of this panda eye!”

 

Must be wind, yeah! That’s right my a**!! I will catch that annoying creature that mess up with my sleeping time! How dare she eyeing my face like I'm expensive jewelry!! I will catch it and show them who actually Kwon Yuri is!!!

Another annoying sound coming, this time the intruder do something bold than usual standing near Yuri and seem looking at Yuri face who pretend to sleep.

Immediately Yuri opens her eye and sit up, which she will be so regrets it…so very much. Because Yuri didn’t predict that the intruder also bending her body to see Yuri up close, and then ‘BRAAKK’ Yuri head collide hardly with this intruder head.

The intruder let out small yelp and whimpers because of bumps but Yuri let out foams from because of pain and her head still recovering, her head maybe bleeding again because of this crash.

“YAH!!!!”

Hand covering Yuri mouth to prevent Yuri to screaming and blindly Yuri reach out for table lamp beside her. When the light on, Yuri feel something the air inside her lungs out, she seen the most beautiful women in front of her, one of her hands covering Yuri mouth and the other holding her red forehead.

Still at dazed and blushing Yuri who forget the earth is her home not the outer space, this intruder look so worried and she immediately push Yuri to bed and grab towel beside Yuri and gently press it at Yuri head…bleeding again.

“Are you okay? Oh my gosh…I’m so sorry! Because of me your head is bleeding again! I’m so sorry!!” but lack of response from Yuri and also that dazed look, this intruder thought Yuri faint or dead, she begin to tear up and grabbing Yuri hands, giving gentle squeeze, “Please say something…don’t die now! Please…”

“Wait a minute, I’m still alive!” Yuri still looks at her intruder and pushing her hand away. Snapping her babo heart into the right track, Yuri put her annoyed face instead her dazed lovestruck-babo face.

The intruder takes a look at Yuri face closely this time and then smile in embarrassment, blushing and gives Yuri her awkward smile. Usually Yuri will be annoyed because the closeness and also she lack of sleep. But right now, she so cute…

“I’m Jessica Jung! What’s your name?” she offers her hands to Yuri.

Yuri just looks at Jessica hand and shrugging her shoulder, “Yeah, yeah! I need my sleep, get away now! Stop bothering me! Shooo!!”

Slap on her fine arms, Yuri open her eye again and this time ready to lashing out Jessica. But when she see Jessica cute pout, her heart seem…rebel against her again. “K-k-k-won Yuri…”

 

That’s how they meet each other, after that Jessica will always come to Yuri room when lights out. At first of course Yuri annoyed with this visit and even give Jessica harsh words like usual but time after time, yeah pretty much become Yuri habitual activity every night, because she will waiting for Jessica who will come with her sweater covering her pajamas and will leave when Yuri fall asleep, after fix Yuri blanket and hair of course.

She will stand there for couple of minute and smile at Yuri sleeping face, before bid goodnight to her and softly turn off the light for Yuri.

They become friends, best friends in fact. Thanks to Jessica personality, even though her face could be cold but she actually warm, funny…not really since her joke really weird, cute and bit childish. She withstands Yuri harsh and rude words and even slaps Yuri lightly if Yuri wrongs. She didn’t mind Yuri curt remarks too, even she somehow found Yuri kinda cute with those witty remarks.

Yuri begins to appreciate Jessica more than she appreciates her own teammate. She even begins to call Jessica with Sica for nickname. Which something that she never do before, she rarely use her harsh words, she even forget how to insult something, she become more optimistic and she even become more open to expression herself.

They will talk every night, from what Yuri gather Jessica one year older than her and make Jessica 22 years old, same age with Taeyeon. Jessica already here since 4 years ago and she actually daughters of billionaire Jung, which mean Jessica own this place too.

“Yuri-ah what did you do for living?”

Yuri who at that time observing her wounded arms that gradually better and didn’t need to be bandage again but her leg and forehead still need that annoying bandage, she look up to see Jessica with her questioning eye.

“I’m supposedly to say member of Sone Band…did you know that band?”

Cute shake on her head make Yuri chuckle, this is rare chuckle come from Yuri since she always give anyone her sinister laugh or smile, but this time she give a sincere for Jessica. “I’m sorry I didn’t know them…because I never…”

“It’s okay, I don’t mind it! Since this will become whip for me to work harder now! One day you will see the handsome me standing stunningly cool on the stage!! Ahahahaha!” Yuri have one cute expression when she laugh, she hold her belly and laugh till her head look up. Jessica really loves this side of Yuri.

“You really cute!!” Jessica pinch both of Yuri cheek, usually…Yuri will kick anyone who did this, literally.

“Nah, I can’t be cute because I give that to you! You can be cute one and I can be cool handsome charismatic Yuri!” though her narcissism still there…

--

My person is soft like the white snowflakes

That person is hurting me

The wind blows and it seems like it’ll take you far away

So I am protecting you by your side again today

Jessica right now, sit in front of Yuri of course on Yuri bed, reading Yuri magazine that she ask Bongsun to buy it for her. “How come you never come to my room in the morning?”

Jessica seem paused for a moment before look up and smile at Yuri, “My illness prevent me to be under sunlight directly or not, because it will dangerous to my skin…that’s why my room in the basement! I’m sorry for make you…”

“Nah, it’s okay just curious…because you change me into bat! Sleep in the morning and wake up in the night!” but seeing Jessica still gloomy face, “Just joking~~” she put her balled fist on her check and pout cutely, this is the first time Yuri let a human seeing herself doing aegyo. See her doing aegyo, Yuri will beat that person till that person got amnesia.

But she successfully make Jessica laughing, well simple aegyo can make her smile…what a great feel of accomplished! This is the first time I want to shout out word of success!!!!

 “Yuri…have you ever goes to beach? How often?”

“Hm, beach? Last time, I went there for summer performance! That’s was hectic! The wind too strong and every time wind blow, I swear grams of sand went into my mouth! Beach…” she about to say beach is b*tch, but when she see expectation glistering on Jessica innocent eye, she swallowed those words and smile, “But still beach…is wonderful place, you can forget the heat on summer when you arrive there immediately! Nice food and nice Biki—never mind!”

“I wish I can go and feel it…” Jessica dejectedly sulking at Yuri, “It’s been more than ten years…I never go to beach or anywhere else! I want go to the mountain, lake, or anywhere…”

“Want goes to beach?” Jessica quickly look up to see Yuri smiling at her and quickly look at Yuri leg, “That’s okay, my leg will be healing in about one week from now on so I can use crutch if I really must and we can use Bongsung scooter, I see her scooter is three wheel one, so it’s okay for me…I know beach in the winter not really pretty not to mention we go there at night time…”

Yuri couldn’t even finished her words because Jessica already hugging Yuri, “Yes, I want to!!” she hugging Yuri body tightly, yet somehow Yuri seem so happy with this…Yuri not the person who will do skinship, she feel it’s just disturbing things to do.

Lucky for her, Jessica didn’t catch her bright red boiled lobster face. Her body…so small and yet her melon so…big…WOW!!!! It’s pressed against me!!!! Otoke!!! AKUSJKGDJGUJ*^Y%^&^#@#$!!!

Yuri mind went haywire and she practically faint with massive blush on her face, “Oh, Yuri already sleeping! She didn’t wear her blanket properly again! Sleep tight Yuri…I will always watching over you, I hope you know that…”

 

Just like Yuri said, her leg gradually healing and she can use crutch right now. She do little touring and meet Bongsun at living room…or what it’s seem. She’s watching some program, “Bongsun-ssi? What are you watching at?”

“Music programs! Kwon Taeyeon singing at Music Bank and I guess she will be the winner again! This is the fifth in row for her!”

“Oh” Yuri took seat beside her, “Know any weather broadcast for tonight?”

“Hm, they say tonight we will have small snow storm and maybe for two or three day! But don’t worry, our house strong to withstand those storms!! Ah, see! She wins again!! That’s Kwon Taeyeon for you!! Did you know she seem have girlfriends? Tiffany Hwang, they didn’t want to make it official yet!”

 “No, I didn’t know that” it’s the truth, she didn’t know Taeyeon already had girlfriend because she didn’t care about them, “Are you her fans?”

Proudly Bongsung nods her heads, “I wish I had her sign…she really kind person, like angel! Unlike her demonic sister!! I don’t even want to call her name, if I said it she will appear and give me bad luck!!! If I got to see her face, I will lash my frustration to her without mercy!! She is devil and demon!! She is jerk and natural born one!! It’s no use to have that handsome face and an excellent rapper if you had ugly personality and temperament!!” Yuri just sits beside Bongsung and smile, “I wish I could say that to her face!”

“You kinda did”

“Huh? What? I didn’t hear you!”

“No, I just wondering if you know where Jessica Jung room…I guess, you know it! Please tell me where’s her room is? I want to make a surprise visit!”

Bongsun just stunned for a moment and forced a smile to Yuri, “There’s no Jessica Jung here…because it’s only you and me, here! Two of us! I guess your head still pretty much messed up! Do you want something to eat?”

 

Night, because of snow storm they couldn’t go to beach. Yuri sits beside window looking at snow and waiting for Jessica. She smoking again and she got this cigarette from her old stash, Jessica enter Yuri room with wide smile but soon the smile dead when she see Yuri smoking and can of beer in Yuri hand.

“Did you smoking?”

Yuri turn around and smile at Jessica who make her way sit beside Yuri, “Well, since I’m rapper that specialist in low and deep rap I must smoke for making my voice more husky and…that’s what people or my fans said, but I just enjoy it! Nothing beat cold beer with cigarette! Did it bothering you?”

Jessica nods her head cutely and grabbing Yuri hands, “Please, don’t smoke again! I hate it when you smoke, that’s make you look so uncool!! I want my cool seobang!!”

Yuri just smiles and took her portable ashtray, after that she gives it to Jessica her pack of cigarettes. “I promise that I will never smoke again and you can throw this away as proof that I already stop smoking! Kwon Yuri always hold her words!!”

Jessica happily took it from Yuri and she planning to throw it away as far as she could, “Anyway, what seobang mean? Why did you call me with seobang? I didn’t know what the meaning of seobang, you know? It’s not something like…lame nickname, right?”

“No, I won’t tell you because you must search it by yourself! But from now on, I will call you with seobang!! No objection!!”

Yuri just laughing, Jessica Jung what exactly are you doing to me? Make me smile easily like this, make me laughing freely, make me stop from smoking with just one pouting, make me do anything out of my usual self, give me nickname and yet I didn’t angry, annoyed, disgusting, or anything negative at that…what are you doing to me?

Yuri then remembers her conversation with Bongsun, “Today, I’m asking Bongsun about you…but she said she didn’t know you and in this house there’s only she and me…”

Jessica seems tense for a bit but Yuri didn’t notice this, “My family prohibits anyone beside her to see me because they scare about my condition! I guess she took her jobs too serious and I’m sorry that she must lie to you about this!”

“Nah, it’s okay! Since I know you are real here and for a moment I really thought you just part of my imagination because I really gone insane or maybe you are a ghost! I really hate ghost, I can’t stand them!! Ahahahahahaha!”

Jessica just smile with Yuri, a forced smile and yet Yuri didn’t even notice this forced smile.

“Ah, yes! Since today we couldn’t go to beach, how about five or six days again? It’s seemed there’s full moon and also there’s no storm anymore?”

Jessica just nods her head and she laid her head on Yuri shoulder, when Yuri about to take gulps her beer. Jessica holding Yuri hand and prevent Yuri from drinking it. “Please stop drinking seobang, please stop do anything that will ruins your health, please? For me? I just want you to be healthy and life a long life”

“But…”

Still holding Yuri hand, “You must cherish your life seobang, you must cherish anything that you have because if you realize when it’s too late…you will lose everything and only have regrets or sorrow. I don’t want to see you in that state, so please…change for me? So I can be the proudest person when…we meet each other at he—“

Jessica could finish her words because Yuri throws the beer to trash bin and smile at Jessica, “Whatever your wish, I will do it! So, don’t cry anymore!” She really miracle for everyone else, not only for Yuri. Because this is the first time Yuri so obidient to someone she didn't even have any kind of blood relation...not that Yuri obey her parents. In other words, she is the first stanger that turn into someone that can move Yuri around easily.

 

Jessica sit happily behind Yuri while hugging Yuri waist, she rest her head on Yuri board back and snuggling close to Yuri back, imagine Yuri is her own teddy bear. Yuri just laughing at Jessica cuteness, “Yah, I’m not teddy bears!” Yuri whined to Jessica.

“But seobang, you are my teddy bear!!”

“Ahahahaha, Sica-yah…how about we stop at 7eleven before us goes to beach? We buy some food and hot drink! Food from store taste nice at beach, I really like that kind of food!”

“Okay, I will follow seobang choice then!!”

Arrive at 7eleven, Jessica said she must go to toilet which outside of 7eleven so Yuri enter it alone. Pretty crowded even almost midnight. She buys lot of food and warm drink, “Is that thermal bag? Give me one, please!”

Paying with her credit card, the staff seems notice Yuri and also some of costumers also begin to notice Yuri who busy with placing her food at the bag. Even though Yuri wears coat and also wool hat with fake reading glasses, they seem notice that’s Yuri and secretly taking her picture.

“Are you Kwon Yuri of Sone?” they decide asking Yuri, even if they know asking Kwon Yuri will end up with something bad because Yuri bad reputation. One day, paparazzi come to ask Yuri some question about their songs, Yuri just grab his camera and throw it on the ground hard.

Yuri look up and see how scared the staff while asking this question, she give the staff a smile and “Can you keep it as secrets?” the female staff just stunned because of this smile and nods her head vigorously.

“Can I ask for your sign?”

“Well, okay! Since I ask you to keep a secret about me! Fine, I’ll do it!” in the past, Kwon Yuri never give anyone her sign if not official event and she always do it like being forced.

 

They arrive at the beach, there’s no one else beside them but Jessica seem really happy and enjoy it. She runs around while Yuri sits on logs near them, watching over Jessica. Looking at Jessica who likes hyper child, Yuri just smile at Jessica and sometimes chuckle at Jessica.

Yuri took firework that she purchase and suddenly Jessica face begin to cringe, “Oh, are you scared of firework? That’s okay, we could skip it to—!!”

“No, it’s okay seobang…as long as I can hold you then I’m okay and I want to see firework with you!!”

So, here Jessica watching firework with holding Yuri body and Yuri herself help Jessica to covering her ears. “This is the first time I seen firework without crying of fear! They really pretty just like flower in the sky or was it diamond…I wonder would it be different if we play it at summer or spring?”

“Well, we can always go to beach at any seasons if you like! I will take you anywhere you like, we can always visit place that you want to see! We can always play anything you want! Anything, all you need just tell me and I will do it for you!” 

“Ahiinggg!! You so cheesy seobang!!” Jessica and softly punch Yuri, then running away from her. Yuri just laughing at Jessica childish actions. She really, really, really cute!!!!

She look like angel…snow fairy or was it Ice Princess, rather than Ice Princess…I should say Ice Cream Princess no Parfait Princess then!

“Don’t go too far! Also don’t enter the water, if you got cold Bongsun surely will kill me!! Aish, so cold!!”  

Jessica turn around and laughing when she looks at Yuri, who curled up like ball with hot pack on her hands. “You like fluffy ball seobang! You really look like black bear now!!”

“Yah!! I’m not that furry!!!”

When Yuri look at Jessica who still playing around the snow, she feel Jessica body gradually disappear within white snow, it’s seem her body blended into night snowy beach…slowly faded away, slowly move to place which Yuri hands couldn’t reach anymore…slowly vanish leaving nothing behind for her…

What this uneasy feeling…the white snow and her white skins, they really like…she look like being swallowed by the snow! Slow but sure, the snow will take her away from me…Why I feel like she will go somewhere far away when the wind blow, somewhere that I couldn’t reach out again…leaving me alone here?

I really hate this kind of feeling!

Suddenly Yuri reaches out for Jessica and hugging her from behind, “What’s wrong seobang?”

“I’m…cold and need my source of warmth!”

Jessica just laughs and turn around to face Yuri, “My seobang so clingy today!” but instead got witty reply from Yuri, she got soft peck on her lips from Yuri. Before Yuri could pull back, she quickly grabs Yuri and circling her hands on Yuri neck to pull Yuri closer and kiss Yuri back.

The kiss is slow but yet the same time burning with tender passion. Yuri slowly inch closer to Jessica body, hold her tight while Jessica slowly following Yuri moving lips that move in slow pace. That’s not a make out kiss, but just innocent kiss on a winter night.  

--

A love like destiny that I cannot reject

That person is making me sad

Even if the cold winter comes and freezes my entire body

I will always be by your side

I love you, I will hold you

I will always protect you by your side

On Yuri room, Jessica sit in front of Yuri who reading her automobile magazine. Jessica playing with Yuri bandage leg, softly pokes it. We since the bandage not really thick like the first time, Yuri do feel ticklish with Jessica actions. “Seobang-ah, sing something for me, please?”

Yuri closes her magazine and groaned. “Urgh, this troublesome…I’m really bad with singing”

“But you are the famous member of Sone, come on seobang!”

Yuri sigh and smile at Jessica, “Well, my dearest Sica-baby~ I’m not main singer in my band, I’m just rapper and bassist! You don’t want to hear me singing, it will give you very bad dream or maybe heart attack! Aniya…” but seeing Jessica cute pout even tracing Yuri bandage leg in circle using her finger, Yuri just know that she already losing her war.

“Little bit rap part, okay?” Jessica eagerly nodding and Yuri clear , preparing herself for rapping. “What do I like about you that I keep meeting you? I really don't know the reason myself, but if I don't see you, I miss you again. Why, why, exactly why am I like this?”

“Woah!!! You so cool seobang!! My seobang so cool!!!”

Yuri smile like little kids, “Hehehe! Thanks! Maybe I should make special event for you then, concert at night so you can see the shinning and stunning me!! *yawn*”

“Seobang, I think you should sleep now, look at you…come on, sleep tight and sweet dream!!” seeing Yuri cute pout, Jessica just sigh, “Okay, I will sing lullaby for you!” Yuri really love it when Jessica sing for her, like wing of angel warped around her and protect her from anything else, when Jessica sing for her that's really the happiest moment in her life. Jessica singing while playing with Yuri hair, when she feel Yuri already sleeping and let out light snoring, she smile sadly at Yuri.

“Yuri-ah, I’m sorry that I lied so many things to you…I’m sorry that I fall for you even I shouldn’t have because the only things I could offer to you is pain and separation, I’m sorry that the foolish me appear in front of you and change your life…I’m sorry. I know that you are not someone that I should love with now and I'm not someone that you should love with...but I let myself…I fall for you…and make you fall for me, I'm sorry”

The hands that she touches Yuri, gradually become sort of invisible, like want to fade away and Jessica notice this too. “If only I meet you sooner or if only you come to my life sooner…I can touch you with my own flesh and body, not this…I can kiss you using my own lips not this…to feel the real you and to let you touch the real me!”

Jessica looking at Yuri who slowly let out her tongue like a puppy, even though she crying but she can't help to smile at cute scene of Yuri. “Not only I hurting you, but also you make me sad and hurt me with the thought of one day you will forget me and…mianhe Yuri-ah…I’m sorry”

Suddenly Jessica feels someone coming closer to Yuri door, that’s Bongsun with her flashlight scanning the room only to found Yuri sleeping soundly. “She finally quiet after suddenly rapping! Maybe she just sleeps talking again!” after that Bongsun return to her room. While Jessica just standing beside Yuri and keep looking at Yuri.

Slowly Jessica kiss Yuri forehead, let the lips remain on Yuri forehead for a moment and then she pull away from Yuri, smiling sadly. “I love you Yuri…no matter how cold the winter come and freezes my body, I will always standing beside you and I will always hold you. I will keep your heart warmth and never let the ice touch your fragile and pure heart, I will hold you so no one can make you fall and hurt…even if my body frozen and shatter because of the cold winter…I will always beside you, protect you…like how you used to do it for me…so, please remember me even if you know the truth about me…”

 

-----------------

To Be Continue

As Always, Please give me comment or anything! Also, Any error will be fix later on, so tell me if you found any error I will fix it for you! More comment faster I will make the continuation, Ahahahahahaha! Just kidding!