SoHee and Jung Heechul's reaction

We Got Married

( BREAKING NEWS)

News: In We Got Married, A new couple was added, it is Super Junior's Heechul and SNSD's Jessica. Who are from the same label,

Which is a first in the whole WGM. This couple had become an hot issue but received positive feedback from their fans and kpop fans .

Fortunately, When this couple was added in the show , The ratings of the 1st episode, was recorded the highest ratings of an episode in the whole WGM history , reaching 23.4 ratings, Which is high enough for the ending of the dramas . Well, This couple look perfect for each other . Well, Good luck to the newly, Weds!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

( SoHee's Reaction)

Oh my Goodness...........My dreams have been shattered........All the dreams I wanted was Heechul to be my husband in that show...But someone stole my spot.......It was are great girl group , Girls Generation , those es, s and untalented . Why them not us? Why not me then her? She will regret being my boy's ...WIFE!!!

( When SoHee thought wife her glass juice fell on the floor...Shattering into millions of peices and juice on the bag of Yeeun)

Yeeun: Hey Ahn SoHee... What have you done to my gorgous bag?! See! This is from the US! It's very expensive! We bought this on a mall .. It's very expensive! What have you done?!

SoHee: Sorry..unnie..I'm just..mad....At something...

Sunye:(pops out of nowhere) Heechul-oppa again? Aish.... He's from SM. Are rival in the top spot as the Best Korean Label Sohee! Were from J.Y.P!

Sohee: But unnies...Jessica from SNSD is his wife in WGM.

Yeeun: That's good..They fit for each other..Perfect match..

Sohee: Aish unnies....I m gonna destroy Jessica and snacth back Heechul oppa! ( runs to her room)

Sunye: That's bad SoHee! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ( Jung Heechul's reaction)

" Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heechul screamed his lungs out.....................................

Kevin: Heechul! Not again.................

KwangHee: Jessica again...Well,,,It's kind of good thing since we could get more popular through SNSD then ZE:A... You should be supporting our labelmates not SM Artists..

SiWan: Not again...............

Junyoung: Heechul! What's with the noice?? Can we just have peace??

Taeheon: SNSD..SNSD...SNSD....Totally makes Heechul noisy??

JungHeeChul: Hyungs...She on WGM with Kim Heechul sunbaenim ..Not me ?!

Minwoo: Hyung...Wat's the problem with it?!

Hyungshik: Hyung..Please..It's just WGM.. It's not real life..Your acting like there real.

Dongjun: Oh not again Hyung! 

JungHeechul: Why sunbae ? Why not me? Does the staff know that Sica is my avid ideal girl..Arr...Hyung would pay! Sica is my angel and mine alone.

( s just facepalm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwanghee is such an user................E.V.I.L>>>