JYJ's Back??!!

We Got Married

( SUJUGENsOshielF's Note: IM SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LONG WAIT BECAUSE I WAS CONCENTRATING MORE ON MY PIANO ROMANCE FIC AND THE ROYALTIES ON KPOP ONE, SO IM BACK!! I ACTUALLY FORGOT THIS FIC EVEN EXISTED( LOL XD ) AND EVEN FORGOT THE STORYLINE.But im back so let's go on.) 

~~ The Day After Heechul went to the Army~~ 

( Jessica's POV) 

Why of all people but him?! He was one of only true friends! He's now leaving me alone with no one to depend on?! Also, I'll have to cancel my We Got Married show but Taeyeon keeps on suggesting to the PD's that "someone"  should take place. But the PD told me it was someone special to me. Huh? I mean, every member of SMTOWN didn't dare to tell me!! Also, In the JYJ Lawsuit, I was the one that represented SM from September 2011 to present for the lawsuit. I also was the one that suggested the " DBSK will be back as 5, with a new contract with only 6 1/2 years each. They will get around 25% if someone composes the song but if they compose it around 45 to 55 % and if they also did other parts of the album like the outfits, cherography it is an 60 %." Well, im happy I made other people's lives happy but im still affected that Heechul oppa is not with me. But we would resume shooting We Got Married, only that my husband this time is a surprise.

~~ Resume shooting of We Got Married~~ 

( In this scene Jessica is sitting while waiting for her new husband ) 

??: * hands a boquet of roses* Sica... 

Jessica: Ehh... Omo?! 

Who is he, POLL , im gonna update after i finalize the votes: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and I repeat, my decision makes about 70% on who it would be, 30% for the poll votes. I originally just wanted to know who you want Jessica to be with, BUT IN THE FIRST PLACE,  I'm the Author. So the responsibilty and major and final results would depend on me.  I REPEAT ME! 

And, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!