The Plot.

Hi, I'm Kim Kibum [Hiatus]

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

 

“Hello, plan going well. She should be meeting your grandson soon!”


“What excuse did you use?”

 

“Oh, just told her her cousin was going to be there.”

 

“Maybe we should fill my grandson in the plan.”

 

“No, just let it be. They'll know that they are engaged soon enough,” The other woman chuckled on the other end.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Here are the test results from last week's test. Kibum, again, did an outstanding job. He answered both bonus questions and aced the test. Congratulations.”

 

A guy stood up and did a quick bow. He smiled and sat back down.

 

The teacher started handing out scrolls of parchment.

 

“Why thank you, teacher!” the dramatic Kibum stood up and did a dramatic bow, like he was receiving an award.

 

“Not you, Kibum.”

 

The guy in front of her was sleeping. At the mention of Kibum, he arose from his slumber.

 

“Teacher, were you calling me?” the guy wiped some spit from his mouth as he adjusted to his surroundings.

 

“Maybe if you didn't sleep you would know what's going on, Kibum!” the teacher now started yelling. His nostrils were flaring, and his brow was furrowed.

 

“Well, I had basketball practice yesterday...” he yawned.

 

Sang Hee was sitting in the middle of the four Kims. Kim Bum was sitting in front ofher, dramatic Kibum was sitting to her right. The apparently smart Kibum was on her left. Behind her was the basketball Kibum.

 

“Ah, I wish I didn't get stuck with you three in my class. Why must they torture me,” The teacher finished handing the remainder of the tests. The teacher seemed to be talking to himself, “I always wonder why Kibum wouldn't advance to the higher class. But oh well, he's my student!”

 

The bell for lunch sounded through the classroom, interrupting the teacher's mumblings. Group by group, students exited the room, all talking excitedly. Sang Hee was about to exit when Kim Bum beckoned her.

 

“Hey, wait up.” He called out.

 

Sang Hee turned around. Kim bum was sitting beside Kibum.

 

“I want you to meet my childhood friend. I don't think he's your cousin, though.”

 

“Hi, I'm Kim Kibum.” Kibum smiled. His smile seemed to light up the whole room.

 

“I reckon you haven't found a place to live yet? Housing here is expensive.” Kim Bum interrupted Sang Hee's sudden thoughts of how handsome Kibum actually was. This was the smart one.

 

“No, I haven't thought about it.”

 

Kim Bum nudged Kibum.

 

“What? I thought I just agreed to house you!” Kibum pouted.

 

“No, but...” Kim Bum leaned in and whispered, “I want to help her, plus, you've got a big house.”

 

“But my mom will mind!”

 

“Excuse me guys, but I got to eat lunch some time,” Sang Hee said, furious that her existence was not acknowledged.

 

“Oh, sorry,” Kim Bum got out of his chair, “We will get you lunch.”

 

Sang Hee vaguely heard Kibum whisper, “Okay,” as she walked out.

 

After a really good lunch, the class got together for gym class.

 

“At Canada I really missed out on good food,” Sang Hee rubbed her belly.
 

Kim Bum chuckled, “Some of it isn't that bad,”

 

“Get out of the way!” A group of girls pushed through, struggling to get a view from the front.

 

“Oooh, Oppa! You're so cool!” One of the girls squealed.

 

As the three of them got into the clearing, they saw Kibum doing push ups and warming up.

 

“We're playing soccer today,” a teacher yelled out loud. Her voice was barely heard over the screaming of fangirls.

 

Sang Hee squealed. Kim Bum and Kibum looked at her weirdly.

 

“I thought you were different,” Kim Bum sighed.

 

“What? I'm not squealing because of him. It's SOCCER!!” Sang Hee did a little dance on her spot.

 

But one of the fangirls had overheard her. She had a look of malice as she stormed over and pushed Sang Hee. Sang Hee felt herself falling back. But then she stopped. Why wasn't she falling?

 

“Nice dance,” a voice Sang Hee was none too eager to hear whispered in her ear..

 

Sang Hee looked around and found that the dramatic Kibum had caught her from falling.

 

“T-Thanks Kibum-si.” Sang Hee thanked, but he just shook his head.

 

“You were about to fall on my shoes, I was just stopping you from it.” He paused, “And by the way, my name's Key, not Kibum. Only teachers call me that.”

 

And with that, Key walked away..

 

“Dramatic much,” Kim Bum laughed. Kim Bum crouched down to tie his running shoes.

 

Excitement ran through Sang Hee's veins as she thought of playing soccer. Back in Canada, soccer was her hobby. She loved it dearly, and was pretty good at it.

 

The teacher split the class in half.

 

Sang Hee looked around, half of her team was just standing around talking. This infuriated Sang Hee so she promoted herself to leader of the team.

 

“Okay, who wants to be offence?”

 

All she received was blank stares. After a few seconds, they started talking again. Kibum, the smart one, was on her team. He was talking to another guy. That guy's long hair made it look like he was a girl. That and the expression on his face.

 

“Kim Heechul! Stop being gay for once and play soccer!” the teacher yelled.

 

That wasn't very nice. Sang Hee was going to speak up for him, when the whistle blew, signalling the start of the game. Her team just stood there, all absorbed in their own little worlds. She had expected more from the smart Kibum.

 

On the other side, it was the same situation. Only one person was running, and he was Kibum, the one that looked a lot like the SS501 Kim Hyung Joon. (hahahaha!)

 

Kibum jumped around a few times, then started kicking the ball. He swerved around the obstacles, and was in Sang Hee's side within minutes.

 

Wow, he's really good at running. But he'll have to face me. Sang Hee smiled, and braced herself. Kibum made a move to swerve to the right. Sang Hee's foot caught the ball, and she started spriniting across the field.

 

Wah, oppa, did she just steal from you?” A fangirl squealed. With that, everybody else tuned in to the game that was happening on the field.

 

Woah, look at Sang Hee go!” Kim Bum yelled.

 

Sang Hee loved the feeling of running with the ball. But the field was short and it ended all too soon. But shooting was fun, also. Sang Hee backed a few steps, then launched into a running kick. Her right foot met contact with the ball and sent it rocketing towards the goal. The goalie didn't have a chance. Key, who was the unfortunate goalie, barely dodged the ball in time. He would have been complaining about his nose if it weren't for his reflexes.

 

Sang Hee cried out a triumphant cry. Also, the look on Key's face was priceless. He seemed shocked that such immense power came from a girl, and at his own actions. Why did he just dodge the ball?

 

Yah! Kim Sang Hee! You could have broken my nose!”

 

Then you couldn't look at yourself anymore!” Sang Hee laughed.

 

The sporty Kibum jogged up to Sang Hee, and patted her on the back.

 

Good one,” he panted, “I've never had competition in a long time. Nobody plays sports.” He flashed a bright smile, and darted back to retrieve the ball. This time, as he passed Sang Hee, he feigned dodging to the left, sending the ball in the air, and did a heel cross. Sang Hee chuckled, as she ran back to her goal. She found a new sports pal.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You were awesome on the field!” Kim Bum praised Sang Hee as they were walking to Kibum's house.

 

Your kick shows great experience,” Kibum added.

 

Heechul ran in front of Kibum.

 

Which of you is dating this beautiful sports star?” He winked at Sang Hee.

 

No one,” Kibum replied.

 

Why do you ask?” Kim Bum snarled. He seemed to take offence because of something.

 

I was going to ask this fine lady if she --”

 

Kibum cut him off, “Actually, she's dating, so sorry, Cinderella.”

 

But snow white~~!” Heechul whined.

 

You told me that, right, Sang Hee?” Kibum's eyes told her to go along with him.

 

Ah, yeah. He's.. Back in Canada.”

 

Ah, long distance relationship, huh. Well, let's hang out sometime when you break up, okay?” Heechul looked disappointed as he lumbered away.

 

As soon as Heechul was out of earshot, Sang Hee asked, “Why did you do that?”

 

Kibum contemplated for a second, “Nothing, it's just that... He's a playboy.”

 

Sang Hee nodded and the trio walked in silence. Kibum was first to break the silence.

 

Here we are.”
 

Sang Hee looked up. His house was two storeys and had a look of grandeur about it. It looked expensive.

 

Wahh...” Sang Hee cried, “You live here?”

 

Just then an old woman peeked through a window. Sang Hee watched as excitement flashed on her face as she quickly vanished from sight. She reappeared on the porch a few seconds later, hollering, “Welcome! You must be my grandniece! I haven't seen you in a long time!” She came running, and pulled Sang Hee into a tight hug.

 

Halmeoni! Stop it! You're hurting her!” Kibum tapped his grandmother on the shoulder.

 

So you really are cousins?” Kim Bum was confused. Kibum had never mentioned he had a cousin in Canada.

 

You know, halmeoni, I didn't know neither.”

 

She ignored both males and started to take Sang Hee inside, “You can stay here for all you want,” she told Sang Hee.

 

Halmeoni, what about me?” Kim Bum ran after the grandmother.

 

Kibum was left alone on the porch thinking since when did he have a cousin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot twist! I couldn't decide so I just came up with this! I hope you guys like it! Please comment!!

P.S. Okay, dramatic=Key

sporty=kibum from u-kiss

smart=kibum from suju.