All Because of a Cup of Coke

From Strangers to Lovers

Here's a pic of JunHyung with Coke as a peace offering of being gone for so long.

--------------

Hyunseung’s POV

“I fell for it…” *sigh* I really hoped that what DongWoon said was true though. It would’ve been nice to see Dara noona right now… her cool hair, her cute eyes, her pretty smile, she’s just so... “Wait a minute, this isn’t the time to be thinking about that, JunHyung is probably throwing KiKwang from the roof of the hotel by now. I have to go follow them now.” I left the room and walked to the elevator, letting my mind wander off back to thinking about noona…

*ding*

“Woah, this building is so high, I would be so scared if I looked at the ground from here.” As I stepped out the elevator, I find exactly what I expected to see: DooJoon scolding, YoSeob laughing, JunHyung fuming, and KiKwang begging for his life.

“Hahaha! This is too much! Can you go back to the part when you were screaming like a little girl? I didn’t get that on video” YoSeob was laughing so hard I didn’t know how he managed to complete full sentences in between breaths.

“Stop filming this! Fans will think I’m weak and stupid to get beaten up by JunHyung.”

“Well you are. Only stupid people take my coke. I wonder if you can still dance if I throw you off this building.” JunHyung approached KiKwang with a very serious look on his face.

“Alright, that’s enough. KiKwang, apologize now and go buy JunHyung 10 more bottles of coke, Seob, let me watch the video and then I’ll decide if it’s funny enough to be posted online or be deleted, and JunHyung, let go already, KiKwang is probably wetting his pants right now.” DooJoon said with the most leader-y tone ever.

The three nod their heads and finally peace is once again achieved in Beast thanks to the efforts of our leader.

“Okay, I’m going down now to buy the cokes for Junie.” DooJoon just nodded as he was too busy watching (really laughing) at the video he was watching.

“I’ll come with you… Just to make sure you buy it.”

“Uhh, DooJoon? Is it safe for him to come with me? I don’t think he’s calmed down that much yet…”

“Take HyunSeung with you… Wait is he here?” DooJoon finally looks up and then looks around and sees me.

“Neh, I just got here, sorry.”

“How come you we’re so late? You didn’t see KiKwang get so beat up.” YoSeob jokingly said.

“Hyung was probably thinking about Dara noona. I mean that’s all he ever does nowadays isn’t it? His head is like so 4D these days and all those 4 D’s stand for Dara, Dara, Dara, and Dara.” They all burst into laughter at DongWoon’s witty remark.

“I wasn’t!” I was

“Yes you were”

“No I wasn’t” Who am I kidding?

“You were probably thinking about her cool hair and cute eyes

“You forgot her pretty smile…” Wait. Did I just say that out loud and unconsciously admit that I was thinking about her?

“Aha! We knew it! You’re still probably thinking about her now aren’t you?

“Argh, Come on you two, let’s go get that coke” I said as I dragged myself to the elevator, careful about what I’m thinking about since these people can probably read minds.

We were going way down the elevator when the elevator suddenly stopped a few floors above our destination

“Oh no! What happened? Did the elevator break? Am I destined to die here? Waaa!! What do we do?” I panicked so much over such a little thing, stupid fear of heights.

“Calm down prince, someone just wanted to get on the elevator on this floor, it has nothing do with destiny

Well, JunHyung was right and wrong. He’s right in that someone just wanted to enter the elevator, but he was wrong about that whole destiny thing.

“Oh, it’s you guys, annyeong!” ‘Someone’ said as she entered the elevator.  Did I mention ‘Someone’ was the most beautiful person in the world, with her cool hair, cute eyes, pretty smile, beautiful voice, amazing fashion… the list just goes on, so long in fact, that it might continue up until the next chapter…

---

We're back!! :)) Don't worry, we're back for good now :) We'll be updating again soon :))