PREVIEW

NightMare

Decided to write this prev because the chapter is not finished yet and something personal comes up

SORRY !

 

 

PREVIEW

 

Eli awoke with a start. He sat on his bed and wipped the sweat off his forehead. He hastily got rid of his sheet who were entangling his legs to get on his feet. He slowly headed toward the bathroom, looked at his reflection on the mirror and frowned his eyebrow. His face color was horrible. It was as white as a sheet. So he quickly the tap and sprayed some water on his face and neck.
He flinched once again when a half-asleep voice coming from his bedroom asked him what he was doing.
- Oh, sorry ! Did I woke you ?
- No…I just wanted to stalk you while laying on your bed, silly. Replied the voice back.
The young man smiled at the ironic tone his Partner had in his voice.
- But, what happened ? It’s so rare of you to woke up in the middle of the night like that…
- It’s because of a nightmare.
The voice immediately took a worried tone.
- A nightmare ? Are you alright ? Do you need me to come ?
- No, thanks. It’s fine. You don’t have to worry about me. Affirmed Eli while looking at his reflected dark ringed under the eyes and livid self.
- Are you sure everything is ok ?
- Yeah ! He lied, you can go back to sleep.

 

 
*SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR ?*