✿ Red Carpet Event

♡ Perfect Match! ♂♀

Okay, so Yunhee wore this. Seoeun wore this, Heesun this, Hyemi this, Sunmei this, Yunji this sans the backpack, Hyeri this , and Eunmi (ME!) this.

And cos I've been busy and haven't really remembered all your personalities, AND Zee didn't bother to send me your personality summaries, so I'm just going to write Yunhee (Zee)'s POV and Eunmi (Mine)'s POV.

 


Eunmi POV

"Okay, Eunmi. It's only an informal red carpet event. Calm down. Breathe in, breathe out. It's just an informal event... WITH YOUR BIAS. OHMIEFFINGGOD I'M HYPERVENTILITING  HELP!" erm, yep. That went through my mind when i was in the limo the show had sent me. It was strange that I chose a pink dress since I absolutely hate pink, but oh well.

 

I arrived at the place. My jaw dropped and my eyes bulged. For goodness's sake, this was just a variety show! But the place looked like this. I suddenly felt very underdressed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I recognize you from the form, you're Jung Eunmi, right? I'm the PD. Stop staring at the ballroom and let's go!" he led me into the room. 

 

"As you can see, Yunhee" he said pointing at a girl who gave off a cold aura, "And Seoeun are already here. Go and talk to them first!", he said pointing at the other girl, who looked like the quiet kind.

 

Well, who should I go to? One's like an ice princess, the other's an introvert. Making my choice, I walked to the camera. 

 

"Annyeong! Jung Eunmi-inmida. I don't know who to talk to right now so I'm talking to the camera! Erm, I shouldn't be telling my bias now, right? So, I won't. Er. Erm, well, my personality is a crazy person who's loud and fun, but please don't see me as rude and obnoxious throughout the show. I would highly appreciate that!" A giggle sounded behind me and I turned around.

 

The girl called Seoeun was smiling at me. "You're crazy too? Great! Same here! I might look quiet but I open up soon. Min Seoeun-inmida. Who's your bias?" she leaned in to whisper, "I'm with Key oppa!" I grinned and looked at her and whispered, "Seungri oppa," 

 

Then I turned to the camera, "You didn't hear us right?" the cameraman shook his head. Seoeun and I burst into giggles.

 


Yunhee's POV

 

Ergh. While those two giggled in the corner, I sat on a chair fuming. Why couldn't I be so easy to talk to like them? My name's Yunhee, and my bias is Ken oppa.

 

"A-annyeong B-Bang YunJi i-imnida." a sweet and stuttering voice sounded. She walked towards those two and continued with her red face, "My bias is--" The other two covered and said a loud "SHHHH!" while pointing at the camera.  Yunji nodded and leaned in. I saw "Taemin oppa." The other two smiled at the same time.

 

Well, I guess she's the shy type?

 

Well, apparently that Seoeun and Eunmi is hitting it off.

 

"Annyeong. Jin Heesun-inmida. You look lonely. I scare people off too sometimes, so we're both lonely souls. Mind if I take a seat?" said another girl. I looked up to see this sweet, innocent-looking girl staring at me.

 

"YOU? Scare people off?" I snorted. She raised an eyebrow. "Believe me, I do." she said, voice raising slightly. She sat and I couldn't help but smile. Hm, hotheaded. Nice.

 

"Your bias?" I whispered. "Luhan oppa," she whispered back.

 

I nodded approvingly. "He's cute," "Whose yours?" she asked.

 

"Ken."

 


 

Eunmi POV

 

Oh, great! More people came! I counted and there was now 5 people.  

 

"Eunmi-ah!" said Yunji. "Look! Another person's here! She looks so sophiscated! Look at her structured nose!" I turned to see a girl walking in. She was very pretty.

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo. Park Hyeri-inmida. My bias is--" she was cut of by a chorus of 4 "SHHH"s although Yunhee looked disinterested. 

 

All 4 of us pointed at the camera at the same time. 

 

Hyeri broke into a smile when she saw our synchorized movements. "Am I that late?" she looked even prettier when she smiled! She shook her head and walked towards Yunhee. 

 

"Why sit alone? Let's go and join them!" she smiled. Yunhee and Heesun looked at each other, Hee Sun seemed  like  she was waiting for YunHee's answer and YunHee just shrugged. Then, Hee Sun brought her along. They walked to us together.  "My bias is Kris oppa," Hyemi whispered.

 

There was only 6 people right now and the ballrom looks mighty empty.

 

We formally intoduced ourselves.

 

"Uhm, Hi! Lee Hyemi-inmida!" A bright voice rang out. We turned to see a girl who looked mighty boyish standing awkwardly in a dress. "I know I don't suit a dress. Stop staring at me!" she said seriously, walking towards us.

"Hey guys. My bias is," her voice dropped into a whisper after she saw the camera. "Changmin oppa."

 

"There's only one person left and we're all here! Where is the other one?" I announced, pouting.

 

"ANNYEO-OOF!" a looooud voice sounded. A girl stumbled in. "I'm sorry, I just bumped into the pillar, so I yelled OOF. Baek Sunmei-inmida. My bias is--"

 

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 7 voices said, 7 fingers pointing at the camera.

 

"OOPS!" she giggled, walking to us gingerly. I think she was afraid of tripping again.

 

"Changsung oppa," she whispered. We all nodded.

 

"OMO your dresses are all so pretty!" she squealed. Nobody gave reaction as she babbled away.

 

"I'm a bit scared of men, actually.." she babbled.

 

"Er, you dress is also very nice, Sunmei sshi," I cut off.

 

"Oh no, just call me dongsaeng," she chirped.

 

"Dongsaeng? Sunmei sshi, how old are you?" I asked. I was 17. She's my dongsaeng?!

 

"21!" came the reply.

 

"So you're my unnie. What's everybody's ages?" I asked. 

 

Yunhee was 19, I was 17, Yunji was 18, Heesun was 22, Hyeri was 22, Hyemi was 22, Sunmei was 21, and Seoeun was 19.

 

"Oh, Eunmi, you're the maknae!" sid Heesun. I grinned goofily.

 

"UNNIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I squealed, and maybe I annoyed YunHee a bit because she sighed heavily.

 

"Oh. NO!" they groaned.

 

Suddenly, lights started flashing and a voice boomed out of the speakers. It was a voice which sounded like... Yoo Jae Suk?

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! PERFECT MATCH IS NOW STARTING! CAN THE HANDSOME MCS COME OUT?" this voice rang. We pretened to barf. Keke.

 

Two sihouettes appeared as the lights continued flashing.

 

They were then revealed.

 

IT WAS YOO JAE SUK AND LEE SU GUEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD! I WAS IN THE PRESENCE OF THE NATION'S MC AND JANG TROUBLE-TA!!!!!!!!

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yoo Jae Suk Nation's MC-inmida!" Yoo Jae Suk said with his trademark gummy smile.

 

"Annyeong. Lee Su Guen--" he was cut off by our chorus of "JANG TROUBLE-TA!"

 

He looked flustered. "Lee Su Guen-inmida," he whispered timidly.

 

"He wanted to get rid of this nickname!" YJS smiled.

 

Lights flashed again.

 

"AND NOW," Jo PD's voice rand," WELCOME THE BOYFIRENDS!"

 

The 7 of us squealed like crazy maniacs well, except for YunHee-unnie who always stays silent ~

 

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" we yelled. Eight sihouettes appeared and we all screamed like crazy fangirls(Well, we are.)

 

Oh, they looked soooooooo strong and sooooooooo handsome, even by their silhouettes!

 

The lights turned off and we were greeted with our ultimate biases. Seungri, Ken, Taemin, Luhan, Kris, Changmin, Chansung, and Key. SO HOT.

 

We were feeling faint.

 

"Now, for all the couples to see each other, can the boyfriends stand still and let the girlfriends hug them from the back?" Jo PD said.

 

We all squealed. I was about to faint.

 

"Okay, boys, close your eyes. Girls, go!" Su Guen shouted.

 

The guys closed their eyes and we girls gingerly walked to them.

 

I took a deep breath and put my hands around Seungri oppa's waist.

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 

 

That was probably in all of our minds but not for YunHee-unnie? She remained expressionless. Im quite scared of YunHee-unnie.

 

"Okay, open you eyes!" Jae Suk shouted.

 

They boys opened their eyes and turned around.

 

"Annyeong, inmida!" they chorused.

 

"You're very pretty!" they all remarked.

 

Was I in heaven?

 

"Okay, girls, the next episode will air on the 1st of July. You will have a sightseeing trip and get to know each other, so please wear suitable clothes. Our limo will pick you up at 9 am sharp. We will be going to Jeju Island, so bring your passports also. We won't be staying the night. See you next week!"

 


Author's Note:

Here we are! First episode, the red carpet event. Liked it? Loved it? Hated it? Want to praise my writing skills /gets slapped/ Want to complain on my writing skills?

Comment then~

xoxo, kpopandvarietylover AKA Vanilla

AND I SIGNED OFF WITH XOXO EVEN BEFORE EXO'S COEBACK, K?

 

Hii, so this is Zee. Im not doing nothing much here, just editing some parts. And, sorry to vanilla because im not helping you with their character :c Im going to write the next chapter and ofcourse with Vanilla's help. Ohyeah, applicants, do choose this number k? 1 or 2? 

 

And, for those who not vote yet, please vote~^^ Also! The dress were chosen by me! Hope you guys like it~ 

ps; Exo is coming back~!!!!! And and VIXX also made a comeback! Omo, its a #TeamEdward vs #TeamJacob dont you think? :D

 

lots of love, 

Zee